New Player/GM

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 29, 2020 2:33 pm
Hello all, just wanted to say that I am happy to be here. There are times when I am not able to get with my regular tabletop group and I have been toying with the idea for play-by-post for a while. I used to do pbp a long long time ago and it has been a while, so I am really hoping to dive back into it. I unfortunately have too many games that I enjoy which makes things difficult sometimes.
Sep 29, 2020 2:42 pm
I know the feeling. Gamers Plane had allowed me to try out dozens of games I'd never get to play in my long campaign based IRL troupes, and for that I have lots of new favorite systems I'd love to introduce to them. Someday.

Welcome!
Sep 29, 2020 2:57 pm
Welcome, TellenSnake!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Sep 29, 2020 2:59 pm
Hello and welcome!
Sep 29, 2020 3:33 pm
Welcome aboard
Sep 29, 2020 3:34 pm
Welcome to GP!
Sep 29, 2020 4:09 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome, TellenSnake!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
I will definitely do this, and thank you all for the warm welcome!
Sep 29, 2020 4:19 pm
Welcome!
Sep 29, 2020 5:06 pm
Great to have you!

Len

Sep 29, 2020 11:00 pm
Welcome aboard TellenSnake!
Sep 30, 2020 12:39 am
Welcome!
Sep 30, 2020 1:40 am
Welcome, we are happy to have you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.