OOC Chat

load previous
Oct 10, 2016 7:15 pm
Sorry had issues with my phone and work has been manic
Oct 20, 2016 1:23 pm
Does the fact that KEG just took pity on us and let us break in to the professor's office without any rolls worry anyone else? I'm seeing the "GM Smile of Doom" behind that screen right now...

Maybe I'm just paranoid :P
Oct 20, 2016 1:25 pm
It was a reward for good role play and a well thought out plan.
Oct 20, 2016 1:31 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
I've played that game before...cookies like that always have fish hooks or arsenic in them. ;)

Loving this game, KEG. I can already see I'll have to invest in a copy of the book.
Oct 20, 2016 6:24 pm
irvanovich says:
Kaosanddoom says:
I've played that game before...cookies like that always have fish hooks or arsenic in them. ;)

Loving this game, KEG. I can already see I'll have to invest in a copy of the book.
It was indeed a well thought out plan, and a good example of teamwork, but you ain't out of the woods yet :)

Glad you're enjoying it!
Oct 25, 2016 8:58 pm
I'm super stressed and worn out today from work. I was planning on posting today, but I'm going to take some time to relax and recover. Thanks.
Oct 25, 2016 10:15 pm
That's all good Shark_bone!
Nov 19, 2016 4:23 am
I apologize for being away all this week. I had an emotional week strike me suddenly and I wasn't prepared to deal with it.

I guess everyone ended up waiting, for the most part.
Nov 19, 2016 9:16 am
Things have been pretty quiet but I'll get things moving this week.
Nov 20, 2016 12:14 am
Cool.
Nov 20, 2016 2:10 am
Hommies, I'm headed to Standing Rock tomorrow on my own smuggling mission, got some supplies to deliver in person and will be working with some of the water protectors to resist the pipeline. I'll be out of service range for the week. Sorry y'all, Charlie Mike (Continue Mission). I'll try to show up in the nick of time like the cavalry scout I am.
Dec 5, 2016 12:28 am
Anyone seen Kaos or Irvanovich? I thought maybe they were away for Thanksgiving, but thought they might have popped up again by now?
Dec 5, 2016 2:50 am
I haven't, that I recall. It's possible that it's just the time of the year when everyone gets busy and everything gets super stressful. I know I'm in that boat. I had to trim away some of my PbP games because of it. :sad face:
Dec 5, 2016 9:01 am
Very true
Dec 5, 2016 3:25 pm
im here, sorry. life has been very chaotic lately
Dec 5, 2016 3:46 pm
Ah here he is! No worries mate, glad you're in one piece!
Dec 18, 2016 7:34 am
The following is a message to all the games in which I participate:

I'm sure that you've noticed that I haven't been around here on the forums much. My work and home life have kept me pretty busy and I haven't managed to make room for my pbp games like I used to. I've given this a lot of thought and I don't see my life slowing down to a point where I can dedicate the time to these pbp games like I feel you all deserve. I've had a hard time keeping the story straight between posts due to the time the actions take to play out. I'm sorry to you all, but this medium just isn't working for me anymore. I'm sad to have to stop participating in these pbp games, but I feel that's the best move for me. I hope I don't disappoint you all too much. I've had a blast in the past with you and I thank you for playing with me and for your understanding now.
Dec 18, 2016 8:11 am
That's a pity! It's been a blast having you in the team Shark_Bone and I wish you all the best for the future!

If you ever feel you're missing it, you're always welcome back!
Dec 20, 2016 8:50 pm
Sent you a DM Shark_bone
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.