Hello, all!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 9, 2020 6:36 pm
Long time player of games: tabletop, voice, and play-by-post. I find play-by-post to be my favorite because of the lack of limitations and scheduling issues, nobody really has that moment where something comes up and they can't play at the last second, since there is no last second.

I like the various versions of D&D and Pathfinder [Though I'm still just barely learning PF2e, it's odd but interesting], savage worlds, and some of white wolf's settings/games. I've also played through some of Palladium's games but they basically don't seem to exist in the public eye anymore so that's probably less worth mentioning. I'm not a fan of lite or hyperlite systems, but anything from the easy-to-learn 5e range to the obscure and arcane 2e-with-all-the-supplements style can be fun.

I like to play the odd-woman/man-out, be it the mundane person surrounded by fantastic party members or the token monster character in the all human group or whatever have you, I enjoy the roleplay opportunities that being something that is strange yet still belongs brings.

Genre wise I enjoy fantasy [preferably high, but any degree is fun] the most, but I can enjoy anything but horror. I don't 'get' horror apparently, so it ends up just feeling like frustration to me. Not a fun feeling to sustain and ends up making me feel depressed in the long run, so I just avoid that.
Oct 9, 2020 6:41 pm
Welcome!
Oct 9, 2020 6:42 pm
Welcome, AutoEquestrianism!

I recently switched from PF1 to PF2 and I really enjoy the second edition. To me, it does D&D better than any other version I've played so far.
I personally much prefer the very lite systems so we might not end up in many games together but there are plenty here who love the crunchier stuff as well, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting games here.

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Oct 9, 2020 6:42 pm
Welcome aboard, you will find games of all types here.
Oct 9, 2020 7:25 pm
Welcome! Plenty of PF and D&D to be had around here, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a game. Good gaming!
Oct 9, 2020 7:37 pm
Welcome!
Oct 9, 2020 7:38 pm
Welcome AutoEquestrianism!
Oct 9, 2020 7:52 pm
Hi and welcome!
Oct 9, 2020 8:27 pm
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome~ And for the advice as well.
Oct 9, 2020 8:34 pm
Welcome.

Len

Oct 10, 2020 3:56 am
Welcome aboard, AutoEquestrianism!
Oct 10, 2020 4:11 am
Welcome!
Oct 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.