Into the Borderlands Recruiting

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2020 3:57 pm
We have a game of Into the Borderlands running and are in need of bolstering. If you might be interested, see the details below. I have four slots open.

You have traveled for days, leaving the Realm and entering into the wilder area of the Borderlands. Farms and towns have become less frequent and travelers few. The road has climbed higher as you enter the forested and mountainous country.

You now move up a narrow, rocky track. A sheer wall of natural stone in on your left, the path falling away to a steep cliff on the right. There is a small widening ahead, where the main gate to the Keep resides. The blue-clad men-at-arms who guard the entrance shout at you to give your names and state your business. All along the wall, you see curious faces peering down at you, eager to welcome new champions of Law, but ready with crossbow and halberd to give another sort of welcome to enemies.

1st level D&D 5E characters. You are limited to character races and classes in the Player's Handbook and Xanathar's Guide. You may play a variant human if desired. No monster races are permitted.

You may choose any alignment except chaotic evil (as I feel that a CE character played properly will destroy a party), but understand that this is a frontier region and evil acts will be met with fast and extreme justice. You have been warned.

https://gamersplane.com/games/2236/

Please do not apply if you plan on ghosting after only a few weeks. We are looking for committed players. This campaign can take characters to 6th level if we play it through. From there, we'll see what happens.
Nov 8, 2020 4:14 pm
I am interested. Are there any particular roles needed or is it still early days?
Nov 8, 2020 5:16 pm
I’m interested as well, one of my games just shut down so I’m interested,
Nov 8, 2020 5:17 pm
Borderlands sounds like fun. I'm interested.
Nov 8, 2020 9:06 pm
I would be up for playing, if you have space. I have a tempest cleric is like to run
Nov 9, 2020 12:01 am
Looks like I'm late to the party but I'd love to join if there's somehow room.
Nov 9, 2020 1:38 am
You know what? I'm such a sucker. I'll take the six of you and we'll make it an eight-man party. Everyone go and apply and I'll add you to the roster. Right now we have a barbarian and a wizard, so that should tell you folks what we need.
Nov 9, 2020 3:46 am
Right on! I was also dwelling on a barbarian but I'm happy to switch to anything needed, though you really can't have enough fighters in the Caves of Chaos. Looks like thief is missing, anyone got dibs? Might be a good module for a Gloom Stalker ranger too... So many options in a 5e run of the borderlands as compared to the original.

Question for the DM: are we at the very beginning of this module? As in we just arrived at the keep?
Last edited November 9, 2020 3:49 am
Nov 9, 2020 4:34 am
Should be fun.. :) Been applied. Thinking about a rogue.
Last edited November 9, 2020 7:11 am
Nov 10, 2020 2:24 am
Yes, you new folks are just arriving at the Keep. I'll post an opening soon. Right now, I'm vacationing at Walt Disney World!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.