Traits:
Emphasis
Endurance:
Will:
Damage:

Experience:
Advancement:
Nov 12, 2020 5:56 pm
Greetings! I have a template up, and there are links above to the Quickstart rules and to the Drivethru RPG site for the rules.

For those that want to look at the full rules and do not have access to them, send me a PM and I can let you borrow a look at mine as long as you promise to actually purchase it from the publisher if this is a game and system that intrigues you. I support a great many publishers and writers and encourage all of us in the hobby to do the same - resources permitting, of course.

That being said, anyone have any thoughts on a type of character they'd be interested in?
Nov 12, 2020 7:32 pm
Hey great see see how much you’ve set up so far. I’m going to be reading through all of this, and grabbing the quick start too. I’ll have an idea of what type of character tomorrow I reckon.
Nov 12, 2020 7:59 pm
I've got the book, and I'm look at the options in more detail tonight, then post my preliminary concept.
Nov 12, 2020 8:14 pm
I bought the book, the quick start hooked me in. The gutter mage or a man in black look fun
Nov 12, 2020 10:26 pm
Glad to see you guys have jumped in!

I'll be doing more and better things when I'm off starting on Sunday. My work days can be unpredictable, and I have to do game stuff when i can fit things in. But, more is coming, both here and to the support site at Scabard!
Nov 13, 2020 12:21 am
Having reviewed the book, I think every sample concept is great. I think I'll lean toward a Changeling Magician, a fortune teller who seeks the answers to a troubling vision he's had.
Nov 13, 2020 12:31 am
Qralloq says:
Having reviewed the book, I think every sample concept is great. I think I'll lean toward a Changeling Magician, a fortune teller who seeks the answers to a troubling vision he's had.
Interesting concept! There are a number of possibilities that lie in such a thing.
Nov 13, 2020 6:46 am
I’m leaning towards a gutter mage investigator. Policeman who has picked up some magic along the way.

KCC

Nov 13, 2020 8:34 am
Interesting book. Read it while traveling to work just now.

Sounds like we have a Magician and a Gutter Mage.

Will they be joining the Merlin Faction and the P Division?

How do they feel about those factions?

Things I highlighted were:

Academic Wizard, which I will skip.
Dhampir
St Bede, maybe an exorcist or something
Investigator, which I’ll skip.
Werewolf
Last edited November 13, 2020 8:36 am
Nov 13, 2020 11:18 am
Yeah I’m looking at P division investigator, gutter mage by learning on the fly, trying to keep his scant magical skills a secret in case the college finds out. Or the men in black

KCC

Nov 13, 2020 11:28 am
TheFoxofFinch says:
Yeah I’m looking at P division investigator, gutter mage by learning on the fly, trying to keep his scant magical skills a secret in case the college finds out. Or the men in black
"Here come the Men in Black." - Your Character.
Nov 13, 2020 4:16 pm
Hey cdwjava I know the basic guidelines only seem to have werewolves -- but the Shapechange ability seems to imply just about any animal form (or multiple animal forms) is obtainable. Is that correct?

Regardless the guidelines do not include the hybrid form -- aka Human Form - Animal Form - Hybrid Form (aka like the typical werewolf you would see in the movies) -- how would that be obtained and/or can it ??
Last edited November 13, 2020 4:26 pm
Nov 13, 2020 7:04 pm
DeJoker says:
Hey cdwjava I know the basic guidelines only seem to have werewolves -- but the Shapechange ability seems to imply just about any animal form (or multiple animal forms) is obtainable. Is that correct?

Regardless the guidelines do not include the hybrid form -- aka Human Form - Animal Form - Hybrid Form (aka like the typical werewolf you would see in the movies) -- how would that be obtained and/or can it ??
Hey, DeJoker,

Yes, "Shapechange" allows for one single animal shape. And, while a hybrid form is not immediately permitted in the rules, I think an easy fix to that might be to permit a hybrid through the expenditure of a point of Will. Now, it would have to possess all or most of the same penalties as the Animal form, or it might create a "best of both worlds" scenario. But, for the right expenditure of Will, anything might be possible.

I will peruse some of the other books and also post a query to the discussion site for Liminal and see if there are some good ideas already out there. Otherwise, let's say consider 2 options: Option A, create a hybrid form for 1 Will that possesses the same +2 Skills and mechanical penalties as the animal form; or, Option B, a Shapechanger (already spending for the 2 point Trait) can spend an additional point for a hybrid form that may trade off some of the advantages and penalties - and look rather monstrous. I can post a suggested rule and we can discuss it in another thread if that sounds good? Let me know if either of these options sounds good for the interim, and I will look into the issue and see if there are some ideas floating around elsewhere that work.

Short answer, yes, we can do a hybrid ... we'll work on the mechanics.
Nov 13, 2020 7:06 pm
TheFoxofFinch says:
A P Division character benefits from already having their ear to the ground among the Hidden World, and can make getting them involved relatively easy. There are also benefits and perks to being with them ... and, obligations! :)
Nov 13, 2020 7:20 pm
I submitted my changeling, Sprout Simon.

I'll work on a background for him, too, including the bad-omen vision
Nov 13, 2020 8:11 pm
Qralloq says:
I submitted my changeling, Sprout Simon.

I'll work on a background for him, too, including the bad-omen vision
Looks good. I'll approve him in a minute.

Do you have a picture or image for Sprout?

Any thoughts on this artefact?

It'll be interesting that he can't easily lie! Kinda hard to be a charlatan fortune teller when you have to play it straight!

When you come up with a background, think also of how he makes his living. Does he barely make it by? Does he do okay? What are his living arrangements? The usual ... :)
Nov 13, 2020 9:46 pm
Image is on the character sheet.

Artefact is maybe a crystal ball, maybe a tarot deck. I haven't decided. Something showy for the mark.

It's not a lie if you believe it, or choose your words cleverly!
Nov 13, 2020 10:17 pm
Qralloq says:
Image is on the character sheet.

Artefact is maybe a crystal ball, maybe a tarot deck. I haven't decided. Something showy for the mark.

It's not a lie if you believe it, or choose your words cleverly!
Interesting ... I look at the Sheet from my end and don't see an image, but in your post. it's there.

No rush on the artefact. We can easily wait until play to see what might flow naturally from how you play him. As I think I mentioned somewhere, I'm good with character tweaking editing for a while after play starts.

And, yeah, the key to deception for a fae/changeling with that particular disadvantage is in what you say (or, what you do NOT say).
Nov 13, 2020 10:39 pm
You'll see it on the sheet only if you install user @Adam's Chrome extension, or if you edit the sheet and then click the avatar button (top right).
Nov 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Qralloq says:
You'll see it on the sheet only if you install user @Adam's Chrome extension, or if you edit the sheet and then click the avatar button (top right).
Where can I find that extension?
Nov 13, 2020 11:04 pm
Okay cdwjava from the basic layout of how the mechanics for something like this might work and if I am understanding what you are stating I think Option B but to be sure I am going to flesh out a bit more of it as a possible mechanics for it just to make sure we are on the same page up.
[ +- ] Shapechanger (2 points)
Now not sure but all that extra point seems to do is remove the minor thing of not having an opposable thumb but maybe that is pretty significant within these mechanics not sure. However, would this then include having claws and bite in the hybrid form and how does having claws/bite work within the mechanics in the animal form?

Just in case it might help here is a Weretiger Informational as it is a rather pervasive mythology that could have made its way to England. However one of the mythical ways to become a weretiger sounded kind of interesting in that some believed that only people who had led a bad life and asked for forgiveness as they were dying from the wounds of a tiger would transform into this tiger-like monster. So basically a path of redemption version seems like a interesting twist to pursue.
Last edited November 16, 2020 3:58 pm
Nov 13, 2020 11:17 pm
cdwjava says:
Qralloq says:
There is a thread discussing it. But as a Chrome extension, you can find it in the Chrome store thing.

Running that in a phone or tablet requires using a different app for your browser than Google Chrome.
Nov 13, 2020 11:18 pm
Dejoker, that looks good, thanks. I have the question posted at a Liminal group forum as well, so maybe there will be a better solution. But, for now, we can run with this and I can post it up in the Rules forum as soon as I get a chance to read through it with a more discerning eye.

Thanks!
Nov 13, 2020 11:25 pm
Qralloq says:
cdwjava says:
Qralloq says:
There is a thread discussing it. But as a Chrome extension, you can find it in the Chrome store thing.

Running that in a phone or tablet requires using a different app for your browser than Google Chrome.
Found it, thanks!

KCC

Nov 15, 2020 8:35 am
Looks like we have a

Changeling Magician
P Division Gutter Mage

Anyone have any other ideas for characters?

Someone’s considering a werewolf?

I looked at making a Warden earlier. Or a Dhampir. Close combat, or range? Decisions. Decisions.
Nov 15, 2020 9:04 am
I’m going to get my character written up and submitted today. I’m at work but it’s not as crazy as it has been so I’ll get some free time to do it

KCC

Nov 15, 2020 9:11 am
TheFoxofFinch says:
I’m going to get my character written up and submitted today. I’m at work but it’s not as crazy as it has been so I’ll get some free time to do it
Anything you had in mind?
Nov 15, 2020 9:53 am
P division gutter mage. A guy in his early 40’s, detective who has picked up some magic from working cases, mostly by necessity to survive the hidden world. He knows he has learned this "illicitly" but feels it’s a worthy risk. I’ll put in an obligation etc too

KCC

Nov 15, 2020 12:32 pm
OOC:
Here’s what I have so far
NAME: Yanric Hahn

Description/Background: TBD

Drive: To ensure the crew can go about their work safe from harm.

Focus: Tough

Physical Skills:
Shoot 3 (Speciality Bow: 1)
Athletics 2
Awareness 3 (Speciality Danger Sense 1) (+2 to Spot Danger with Sneaky)
Melee 2
Stealth 1 (3 with Sneaky)

Mental Skills:

Social Skills:
Conviction 3 (Speciality Bravery 1)

Traits:
Always Prepared 1
Sharpshooter 2
Sneaky 1
The Sight 1
Night Sight 1

Limitations:
Obliged

Emphasis
Endurance: 15
Will: 11
Damage:
Bow 1d6+4
Knife 1d6+1

Experience:
Advancement:
Last edited November 15, 2020 12:33 pm
Nov 15, 2020 3:37 pm
I submitted Eddie Edwards

Eddie Edwards
Character Sheet
NAME: Eddie Edwards

Description/Background: Eddie Edwards, a police detective, seconded to P division after a case he was working went to a dark place, and detective Constable Edwards stumbled into an arcane ritual, his eye opener to the hidden world. During the case he picked up some small talent with wards, after making a very unwise deal with a powerful entity, knowledge in exchange for a possible future favour.

Drive: To stop the hidden world from being exploited for the purposes of crime against the normal world

Focus: Magician

Physical Skills:
Awareness :: 3 + Speciality Surveillance
Melee :: 2
Stealth :: 2
Mental Skills:
Lore :: 2
Social Skills:
Streetwise ::3
Conviction :: 2
Empathy :: 2
Traits:
Ward Magic
Crude but Effective Wards
Investigator
Stone of truth
Limitations:
Obliged

Endurance: 8
Will: 10
Damage: d6+1 (Police Baton)

Experience:
Advancement:

KCC

Nov 16, 2020 2:18 am
Interesting. You’re going for Obliged too.

I wonder if I changed to "Weakness to Sunlight" would that and Night Sight be enough to invoke a Dhampir character?
Nov 16, 2020 6:57 am
KCC69 says:

I wonder if I changed to "Weakness to Sunlight" would that and Night Sight be enough to invoke a Dhampir character?
I think that or obliged would Both work well I guess it depends what sort of flavour you want
Nov 16, 2020 10:34 am
Weekend got wicked -- will try to have the nearly finished character posted tomorrow sometime
Nov 16, 2020 4:01 pm
TheFoxofFinch what do think about us being assigned as P Division Field Agent partners ? I think your magic and my more physical skills (Weretiger) ;) would be a great combination
[ +- ] Character Submission
Oh cdwjava can you allow me to post 3 characters so that I can post a different pic when the character is his different forms as this would help reduce confusion as to what form he was in when I make a post
Last edited November 16, 2020 10:31 pm
Nov 16, 2020 9:58 pm
DeJoker says:

Oh cdwjava can you allow me to post 3 characters so that I can post a different pic when the character is his different forms as this would help reduce confusion as to what form he was in when I make a post
Yes. I'll take care of that now.

I had intended to get on yesterday, but my wife's school has gone full time in-person, and I had to assemble a dozen more desks for her classroom ... who'd a thunk you could get a flippin' wrist and finger strain from screwing in some 400 bolts and screws! No keyboard action for me yesterday evening.
Nov 16, 2020 10:04 pm
KCC69 says:

It certainly can be.

One of the nice things about the game system is that it doesn't lock you into a particular trope. So long as you can keep the narrative consistent so that the traits or limitations are explained, then all is good.

In one game I ran of this, a player's Dhampir character also had a consistent desire for raw - or very, very rare red meat. While not exactly a limitation, it was a quirk that made the character unique. So, one can always add flavor to their character even if it might not qualify as a Limitation or, in some cases, a Trait.
Nov 16, 2020 10:57 pm
Clearly P Division will have some influence on the game, so we can expect a bit more work on that particular background element. It also means I will be doing a bit more research so that I can get a more accurate reflection of the modern working of The City of London Police, and the larger Metropolitan Police (Acorn, Sundance, and BBC, here I come!).

It ought to be fun!
Nov 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Still hoping TheFoxofFinch will let me know whether they'd be my in-game partner or not --- as well as to perhaps discuss how it might have come about.
Nov 17, 2020 12:37 am
Maybe Sprout Simon is a informant or or CI whatever the bobbies call such. A potato hat maybe.

KCC

Nov 17, 2020 6:33 am
Character submitted. I didn’t realize I was last!
Nov 17, 2020 1:36 pm
DeJoker says:
Still hoping TheFoxofFinch will let me know whether they'd be my in-game partner or not --- as well as to perhaps discuss how it might have come about.
Sorry, been a crazy day at work

Yes that sounds awesome. PM each other for backstory ideas?
Nov 17, 2020 4:39 pm
KCC69 says:
Character submitted. I didn’t realize I was last!
LOL!

No worries! These are weird times, not to mention real lives.
Nov 17, 2020 6:43 pm
Hey cdwjava I have submitted the other two pictures for my character if you could accept them that wold be awesome
Nov 19, 2020 12:33 am
DeJoker says:
Hey cdwjava I have submitted the other two pictures for my character if you could accept them that wold be awesome
Done!
Nov 19, 2020 1:32 am
Question: Is everyone notified of any new posts to the game? Roleplays?

I added an NPC scene in the Roleplay Forum and don't know if it's something that people get notified about automatically.
Nov 19, 2020 1:38 am
I don't subscribe, I check often. But for that scene, do you mean the one you put up on Monday? If you just edited the post, no notification is sent for that.
Nov 19, 2020 1:43 am
Qralloq says:
I don't subscribe, I check often. But for that scene, do you mean the one you put up on Monday? If you just edited the post, no notification is sent for that.
Yes. The one on Monday. I'm just trying to get a feel for whether or not people will miss posts in the roleplay when we get going.

KCC

Nov 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Would you like us to post on the pregame roleplay forum a few times before we start. I’m assuming we post pre-crew days?
Nov 19, 2020 3:46 pm
I saw and read the post on Monday when it went up -- no notification that it got posted -- but I check the forums regularly and watch for the indicator that a new post was put up then I find the new post by following those bread crumbs ;)
Last edited November 19, 2020 3:47 pm
Nov 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Some questions ... and, once I get some direction on these, I think we can start placing people into roleplays.

Patrick McGregor ... He's a weretiger Agent with P Division and a Drive to protect others from harmful supernatural beings. Do you see him as being predisposed against Supes? Certain Supes? Does he follow the books? Or, does he 'color outside the lines' now and again?

Sprout Simon ... A changeling fortune teller seeking to uncover and avert a dark future foreseen by him. How does he make his living? Does he run a shop where he plies the trade in some way (likely seen by many humans as a charlatan)? Does he work in some other capacity? Who might he see as potential allies in his quest to uncover his future?

Eddie Edwards ... A magician Detective with P Division seeking to stop the exploitation of the Hidden World for criminal purposes against the mundane world. Much the same as with McGregor above - Does he always color within the lines? How far might he go to address criminal behavior or exploitation? Any thoughts on the nature of the "powerful entity" that enables his powers (we can keep that silent for the time being if you're not certain of it)?

Yanric Hahn ... A Dhampir Warden tasked with protecting others in the crew. Who might his employer be? Council of Merlin? Order of St. Bede? Someone else, or another group? A thought here ... He could start in the employ of Kebi Abdou. She has need of a bodyguard and has the connections and the means to afford one (and a few secrets that he might be privy to if he had worked for her for any amount of time). She might be a good place for him to start unless you have some other thoughts in mind.
Nov 19, 2020 6:19 pm
KCC69 says:
Would you like us to post on the pregame roleplay forum a few times before we start. I’m assuming we post pre-crew days?
Precisely what I'd like to do!

I can get something started ... unless one or more of you have some intro pre-crew scene you have in mind? It would be a good way of getting a feel for the characters before forging a Crew.
Nov 19, 2020 7:19 pm
cdwjava says:
Some questions ... and, once I get some direction on these, I think we can start placing people into roleplays.

Patrick McGregor ... He's a weretiger Agent with P Division and a Drive to protect others from harmful supernatural beings. Do you see him as being predisposed against Supes? Certain Supes? Does he follow the books? Or, does he 'color outside the lines' now and again?
Okay by Supes I am going to assume you mean Supernaturals. So he is not against the Supes that play nicely within the mortal and supernatural realms. Still he does know it is primarily the Lupines' job to handle keeping the mortals in check while it is the Bastets' job to be Gaias checks and balances for the supernaturals. As such the Bastets watch the watchmen which includes themselves, which is why they tend to be individualists and work in secret from each other versus the more pack oriented Lupines. Still if some supernatural gets out of line it is a Bastet's job (or a the Bastets as a whole) to bring that supernatural accountability and they do this quite well.

Still Patrick is fairly new to the job. Further he is still learning while doing his best not to be considered as having gotten out of line by another Bastet and thus be held accountable. For Patrick is extremely grateful for his second chance at life and plans to get it right this time but it is not easy as that beast within does want to get out. Still considering all his past sins that seems like a rather small cross to have to bear and contend with.

That being said the Vampires, as I stated, are viewed as a parasitic infestation that needs to be eradicated but he has found he cannot judge every book by its cover and yet he is also aware that vampires are masters of manipulation. So it is extremely hard to tell when one is telling the truth or just lying to save their own pathetic parasitic skin. So he still kind of sticks with the, one less leech is one less problem in the world for him to have to deal with.

So does he follow the books - well that greatly depends on who made those books - he is dedicated to Gaia's book but from what he can tell thus far her books do not have many, if any lines, and at times coloring in one of her books turns into a work of pure impressionistic artwork that is painted in regards to the situation as it unfolds. Yeah often it contains a lot of red splatters but that is his job after all. On the flip-side he does greatly respect Eddie's guidance and believes Gaia brought the two of them together to help him not make a total mess of the artwork he has been assigned to paint.
Last edited November 19, 2020 7:21 pm
Nov 19, 2020 7:56 pm
Very nice! Thanks.

So, does Patrick McGregor answer to an Alpha? Or, a pack? Do they exert any/much influence over his activities in P Division?
Nov 19, 2020 11:04 pm
No Patrick answers to Gaia via dreams and visions as well as other Garou that are meant to keep an eye on things and help guide her children. He is a watcher and a protector but unlike the Lupine's his job is not to be group of warriors meant to take out major threats but more of sniper.
DeJoker sent a note to cdwjava
Nov 19, 2020 11:20 pm
Dejoker, got it, thanks!

KCC

Nov 20, 2020 1:13 am
"A Dhampir Warden tasked with protecting others in the crew. Who might his employer be? Council of Merlin? Order of St. Bede? Someone else, or another group? A thought here ... He could start in the employ of Kebi Abdou. She has need of a bodyguard and has the connections and the means to afford one (and a few secrets that he might be privy to if he had worked for her for any amount of time). She might be a good place for him to start unless you have some other thoughts in mind."

This sounds perfect. I can write up an intro scene involving the two. Is she someone that would send him to protect this rag tag bunch while they uncover their mysteries?
Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm
KCC69 says:
This sounds perfect. I can write up an intro scene involving the two. Is she someone that would send him to protect this rag tag bunch while they uncover their mysteries?
Yes.

If you'd like, I can start up a scene where they meet, perhaps? Or, we can forego the actual meeting and the scene can be where he is already in her employ and there can be recollection or flashback as to how they met and how he came into her employ. The first might involve a bit of die-rolling and action, the second might be a bit more roleplay than action.

KCC

Nov 20, 2020 3:26 pm
cdwjava says:
KCC69 says:
Yes.

If you'd like, I can start up a scene where they meet, perhaps? Or, we can forego the actual meeting and the scene can be where he is already in her employ and there can be recollection or flashback as to how they met and how he came into her employ. The first might involve a bit of die-rolling and action, the second might be a bit more roleplay than action.
Second one might be a safer bet. I’d just roll terribly and die before the game even started. :D

Flashbacks sound good!
Nov 20, 2020 4:46 pm
KCC69 says:
cdwjava says:
KCC69 says:
Yes.

Second one might be a safer bet. I’d just roll terribly and die before the game even started. :D

Flashbacks sound good!
Okay, I'll shoot for setting something up today (my work permitting - darn real life commitments!).
Nov 22, 2020 3:21 am
cdwjava says:
Sprout Simon ... A changeling fortune teller seeking to uncover and avert a dark future foreseen by him. How does he make his living? Does he run a shop where he plies the trade in some way (likely seen by many humans as a charlatan)? Does he work in some other capacity? Who might he see as potential allies in his quest to uncover his future?
A professional fortune teller, Sprout Simon currently makes his living in the Copper Kettle, a brew-pub run by a Hungarian family named Carl and Patrice Nemek. Deeply spiritual, they allow Simon a regular table in the back corner, Smokey and dimly lit, and it is there that he lives and eats as well. Most of his coin goes to them, and without ambition, he saves nothing, simply living for the game.

He has many regulars who for a few bob come to him for life advice. He reads the charms and tea leaves, and for the ambitious, he uses his special tarot deck. The sacred deck, acquired in a dubious game of chance with a dying necromancer, is his only prized possession, and so he only brings it forth for the right price.

Because his fae nature leaves him without material ambition, he does his best to help people see through their own biases and resolve their dilemmas. This occasionally and regrettably had led him into contact with the authorities, as most problems are mundane and require nothing more than the long arm of the law to resolve.

But he is magical, and his clients know that, too. So it is his particular curse that when they come to him with special problems, it is no good going to the bobbies for sanction.

Through this need, he has come across two agents from P Division, Patrick McGregor and Yanric Hahn.
Nov 23, 2020 3:43 am
Qralloq says:

A professional fortune teller, Sprout Simon currently makes his living in the Copper Kettle, a brew-pub run by a Hungarian family named Carl and Patrice Nemek. Deeply spiritual, they allow Simon a regular table in the back corner, Smokey and dimly lit, and it is there that he lives and eats as well. Most of his coin goes to them, and without ambition, he saves nothing, simply living for the game.

He has many regulars who for a few bob come to him for life advice. He reads the charms and tea leaves, and for the ambitious, he uses his special tarot deck. The sacred deck, acquired in a dubious game of chance with a dying necromancer, is his only prized possession, and so he only brings it forth for the right price.

Because his fae nature leaves him without material ambition, he does his best to help people see through their own biases and resolve their dilemmas. This occasionally and regrettably had led him into contact with the authorities, as most problems are mundane and require nothing more than the long arm of the law to resolve.

But he is magical, and his clients know that, too. So it is his particular curse that when they come to him with special problems, it is no good going to the bobbies for sanction.

Through this need, he has come across two agents from P Division, Patrick McGregor and Yanric Hahn.
I like it!

Do you want to take a run at a short(ish) prequel thread? Or, dive in to the current day?
Nov 23, 2020 3:50 am
I think diving in works for me.
Nov 23, 2020 3:59 am
Qralloq says:
I think diving in works for me.
Sounds good!

my network was down for much of the day due to work being done outside (inadvertently knocked out my Xfinity connection) so I'll post up a 1.1 thread probably tomorrow morning ... heading to bed in a few minutes.
Nov 24, 2020 12:14 pm
I’m happy diving in too if that works
Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm
and ready to rock n roll here as well ;)
Nov 24, 2020 4:41 pm
We can all dive in!

If it works, Kebi could have called for everyone to meet at the Copper Kettle and the characters can introduce themselves as they see fit ... unless you'd like a little intro from me. We can presume that they each received a message from Kebi (which would not come via phone, text, or email as she would have thus far insisted that there not be an easy trail tying them all together).

Yanric would be here as well, since he'd be escorting Kebi and in the current time scene, may be outside checking for any tail.
Nov 24, 2020 5:00 pm
And Patrick will accompany Eddie so I will follow TheFoxofFinch's arrival post
Last edited November 24, 2020 5:01 pm
Nov 24, 2020 5:16 pm
DeJoker says:
And Patrick will accompany Eddie so I will follow TheFoxofFinch's arrival post
Sounds good!
Nov 28, 2020 4:24 am
Dang well I hope we have not lost TheFoxofFinch that would be most annoying ;) as that means we would need some other glue
Nov 28, 2020 9:53 am
No no I’m hear. Sorry just had a crazy few days
Nov 28, 2020 10:01 am
I’m going to read up on what I’ve missed and post in today
Nov 28, 2020 5:07 pm
I gave a reason for your delay I hope it aligns with your character concept
Nov 29, 2020 12:49 am
On the "crazy day" note, today was busy at work and I'm getting off day 4 of a 12+ hour day and have no days off until NEXT Sunday (12/6) and then none until 12/13-15. This upcoming week I will be at training and will not likely have much access to a computer between 8 and 5 from Monday through Friday. I will try and get a reply up tonight after work, but, if not, then certainly tomorrow. Tomorrow is only a short "work" day for me prior to training (driving two hours and checking into a hotel), so I should be able to settle in and focus by mid to late afternoon Sunday.
Nov 29, 2020 12:59 am
Dude. I hope that hamster wheel of pain leads you to somewhere awesome.
Nov 29, 2020 1:29 pm
DeJoker says:
I gave a reason for your delay I hope it aligns with your character concept
Precious with company property Hahahaha I love it

You do not have permission to post in this thread.