Hunter: the Vigil - Neighborhood Watch

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 15, 2015 2:52 pm
So, recording the Play By Post episode for the Shark Bone Podcast last night really had me wanting to do some PbP again. Since I've been so busy lately, I wanted it to be a system that I'm very familiar with and something that has a story I will always enjoy. Since I'm already getting a Smallville game together to run for the RPG Academy guys, I didn't want to double up on that. I came back to Hunter: the Vigil. I sat down and did some story prep last night and I'm feeling really good about kicking this off. I figured that I'll just use the same thread to see if there's anymore interest.

So, anyone want to play a neighborhood resident intent on keeping the darkness out of your community?
Apr 15, 2015 3:27 pm
I'd be up for this. Just found my book again. I've never actually played Hunter, but I have played Vampire, so I'll need a day or two to get reacquainted.
Apr 15, 2015 9:07 pm
Cool! You'll also want the God Machine rules update, but that's free on DriveThru. I won't push forward with character creation until I know who is going to be part of the game.
Apr 15, 2015 9:41 pm
Yeah...I have the God Machine info as well, but thanks for reminding me to include that in my reading. Again...I've read it before but never played with it.
Apr 17, 2015 1:53 am
If you're sure you want to take part in the game, go ahead and apply to the game, foolsmask. I'll get you added. Still looking for more players.
Apr 17, 2015 2:10 am
I think you can join the game from here. The game isn't showing up on the screen when I push Join a Game from the Games screen. http://gamersplane.com/games/19
Last edited April 17, 2015 2:10 am
Apr 17, 2015 2:28 am
A game you're in won't show up on the "Join a game" list.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.