Pending Roleplay Stuff.

Nov 16, 2020 10:52 pm
I find it's important to have a place to post questions, comments, or exclamations of surprise about what is happening in a particular roleplay. Each thread may have a corresponding OOC thread accompanying it if it becomes necessary.

You may note that I have a prelude roleplay post up. It's partially for me to test posting and forums>subforums out, and it's also to set the stage for one of the major NPCs that people will almost certainly engage with.

The style I will use for roleplay threads will be something like this:

So, the first roleplay might be titled thus: "1.1 The Summer of Miscontent [John, Kate]"

As a note, I will be summarizing scenes in the Scabard campaign manager as they continue on or are completed just so that we have some timeline and record of what has come before. Since time in PbP games can sometimes drag, I have found that it is important to track events in an easily reviewed forum and manner so that players do not get lost and confused. Since we don't clearly have an idea of what direction things might take just yet, it's hard to say how much note taking might play an important part.

Also note, that I do not expect players to recall every small detail. I'm not going to have "Ah-ha!" moments and expect you to recall an innocuous butterfly on a wall that was the sole clue to some magical trap two threads earlier. Your characters are likely more knowledgeable and observant that you are (or, maybe not - depending on how you want to play them! ;) )

You do not have permission to post in this thread.