Introduction to Burning Wheel

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 22, 2020 12:02 pm
UPDATE: Game is now full. Thanks for your interest!

When I was recruiting for my Star Wars Burning Wheel hack game, many comments were about being interested but unfamiliar with Burning Wheel. So, I decided I should spread my love of this game and run an introductory adventure to teach curious players how it works! I will be running a published adventure written specifically for new players, so please only apply if you've never played BW before. The adventure uses pre-generated characters. All that is required is an open mind and willingness to try out this game! I'm accepting the first five players who apply. Happy gaming!
Last edited November 24, 2020 2:16 am

KCC

Nov 22, 2020 12:06 pm
I’ll give it a go! I have the book but never played!
Nov 22, 2020 2:05 pm
Hello GM, the system sounds great, I’d love to join you
Nov 22, 2020 2:48 pm
therecusant says:
Hello GM, the system sounds great, I’d love to join you
Sure, just apply.
Nov 23, 2020 2:07 am
I'd love to play Burning Wheel, but I'd also love other people to learn Burning Wheel. Let me know if you need a last player, I want to give others a chance to get in.
Nov 23, 2020 2:18 am
GreyGriffin says:
I'd love to play Burning Wheel, but I'd also love other people to learn Burning Wheel. Let me know if you need a last player, I want to give others a chance to get in.
Thanks for giving new players a chance. I'm still looking for another player for my Star Wars BW game if you're interested in that. I think you applied out of the blue instead of posting in the interest thread so I rejected it originally.
Nov 23, 2020 10:17 pm
I'm interested in new things ;D I wouldn't mind giving it a shot
Nov 23, 2020 11:23 pm
Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for doing this, nezzeraj!

BW is a great system for pbp in my opinion. Would be nice to have a player base for it here again.
Nov 23, 2020 11:27 pm
emsquared says:
Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for doing this, nezzeraj!

BW is a great system for pbp in my opinion. Would be nice to have a player base for it here again.
I'll do my best to build up a following for the game lol.
Nov 24, 2020 1:10 am
If you be needing a 5th I would be interested in giving it a spin but like GreyGriffin I would give my seat to someone else in order to give others a chance to play if they are not already.
Nov 24, 2020 2:15 am
DeJoker says:
If you be needing a 5th I would be interested in giving it a spin but like GreyGriffin I would give my seat to someone else in order to give others a chance to play if they are not already.
Cave Johnson was my 5th but I'm glad the system is getting so much interest.
Nov 24, 2020 3:00 am
Oh okay so you must have gotten some PMs great

You do not have permission to post in this thread.