Greetings Programs

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 29, 2020 10:14 pm
Hello Everyone,

It always feels awkward finding a good way to start an online introduction. If we go all the way back, I've been a table top gamer for around 36 years starting with Basic D&D (BECMI), but I couldn't tell you the number of different games I've tried through the years.

As a long time gamer, I enjoy digging into characters, and evolving stories. When we were able to go to conventions, I try to make a point to try a system I've never played before. To expand on this, I am a writer and game designer having worked with serval indie publishers over the years. Most recently, I've had articles featured in Accessible Gaming Quarterly, along with weekly updates for Metahumans Rising, and the Steel Aces webcomic.

Years ago, I was a member of Hero Central, both as a GM and player. After it was retired I haven't really done much in the way of play-by-post. Recently though, someone encouraged me to look into trying it again. After looking at a few sites and recommendations, I landed here.

Thank you for providing an environment for gaming. I'm looking forward to meeting the community.
Nov 29, 2020 10:22 pm
Welcome, Certified! There are a lot of gamers here who love to try new systems. You should find a lot of kindred spirits!
Nov 29, 2020 10:27 pm
Moonbeam says:
Welcome, Certified! There are a lot of gamers here who love to try new systems. You should find a lot of kindred spirits!
That's great to hear, or read a sit were.
Nov 29, 2020 10:57 pm
Welcome, Certified!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Last edited November 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Nov 29, 2020 11:13 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome, Certified!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Thank you for the tips. It was the New GP Member Guide that prompted me to post here! Joined the Discord as well and posted a link to the webcomic but I haven't really had a chance to spend much time on the Discord yet.
Nov 29, 2020 11:24 pm
Welcome aboard
Nov 29, 2020 11:24 pm
Thank you!
Nov 30, 2020 3:03 am
Hello and welcome!
Nov 30, 2020 5:07 am
Welcome!
Nov 30, 2020 6:12 am
Thank you, thank you.

Len

Dec 2, 2020 8:43 am
Welcome Certified. That's quite the resume! I had not heard of AGQ before, that's fantastic. Hope you find some great games here.
Dec 2, 2020 3:56 pm
Glad to have you!
Dec 2, 2020 4:11 pm
Lem says:
Welcome Certified. That's quite the resume! I had not heard of AGQ before, that's fantastic. Hope you find some great games here.
Thank you, it's a great concept for exploring topics to expand the game table.
Dec 2, 2020 4:11 pm
SavageBob says:
Glad to have you!
Thank you.
Dec 4, 2020 12:26 am
Hi and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.