Session 0

load previous
May 18, 2021 11:40 am
"Then let us make haste. It is not for me to carouse and fall prey to drunkeness. Such things are folly among my people. Let us be gone from here," says Oki. He says farewell to their hosts and says a simple but solemn prayer, "Though the dust of your fires may wash from our feet, you memory may yet remain. Powers that be, we bless you." With that, he turns his back and begins to leave.
Last edited May 18, 2021 11:41 am
May 18, 2021 2:51 pm
Willow says as he buzzes near his shoulder as always, Your getting to be poetic Oki
May 18, 2021 4:27 pm
The group sets out again, now heading in the direction of Hatsbur. The day is gloomy, with an overcast sky. You are about an hour out of Columb when you spot a group of beings approaching from the east, the direction that you are heading.
May 18, 2021 9:09 pm
Willow will fly up and buzz over there to get a better look at them. Willow isn't trying to sneaky or sly. He just fly close enough to make them out.
May 19, 2021 11:52 am
"Jabber, if we've spotted them, they've most likely have spotted us. I suggest we keep our pace till we are close enough to gage their intentions. What say you friend?"
May 20, 2021 3:42 pm
Jabber blurts out, "Uh, okay. If you think so. I mean, usually I like to hide until a group passes by. But that's when I'm by myself. I'm sure nobody would want to mess with you. Right, Oki?", and then takes a step back to partially hide behind the massive frame of the sasquatch. His right hand shakes a bit as he slowly unties the leather sling from his belt, and his left hand hovers near a pouch, ready to retrieve a stone if necessary.

Jabber tries to visually pick out any information that he can about the approaching group. How many are there? Are they armed?
OOC:
Here's an Awareness check, in case you need it. I usually include skill checks in my PBP posts, if I think they might be needed, to help reduce the back-and-forth posts. It's a bit different with Alternity, as the GM normally gives the situation modifiers before rolling, so let me know if you would rather me not do it this way.

Rolls

Awareness [10/5/2 +d4] check - (1d20, 1d4)

1d20 : (6) = 6

1d4 : (3) = 3

May 20, 2021 6:03 pm
They are humanoid, about 2.5 meters in height and each has four arms and two heads! There are four of them and they carry ancient firearms and long swords. They see Willow and hail him, calling to him in friendly tones.
May 20, 2021 8:48 pm
Willow notes the fire arm would be very painful and he is well in their fire range.

He hails them back ask, Are you a patrol? You look mighty dangerous. while keeping out of sword range.
May 21, 2021 12:54 am
"We are," the right head of the leader calls back. "I am Geleth. You need have no fear from us if you mean us no harm. We are looking for a band of hoops. Have you seen any?"
OOC:
Hoops are giant mutated rabbitoids that are very aggressive.
May 21, 2021 2:08 am
You sounds as if they have done you wrong. I be Willow. I will tell my friends that you are to pass freely. Willow buzzies back to the party to let them know what he knows now.
May 23, 2021 10:06 pm
"They have done many wrongs," Geleth confirms. The head next to him, a female, speaks. "Yes, they have attacked our colony and slain a handful of our people, with no provocation," she says.
May 24, 2021 7:09 pm
Jabber looks up at Willow as he returns and says, "Oh, so they're friendly? Whew! Okay, good. Cuz they sure didn't look friendly. Well not at first anyway. Although, it is hard to tell sometimes. This one time, I was in the woods, all by myself, and I saw what looked like a friendly, little mouse, and when I bent down to give him a a little piece of food, he JUMPED up and tried to bite me in the neck! I was like, 'Hey! Stop that! I'm not food!' but I don't think he understood me. So I just left."

After a few moments of babbling, Jabber turns to Oki and Willow and says, "So, do you think we should give them a hand with their Hoop problem? I haven't met any Hoops yet. They can't all be that bad, right?"
May 25, 2021 12:57 am
OOC:
Does Kitoshi know what hoops are?
May 25, 2021 1:06 am
OOC:
You've heard of them, but have never actually encountered them.
May 25, 2021 1:47 am
Willow doesn't like the idea of killer rabbits. They have too big of teeth normally. We are lucky not to see them yet. Looks like this road might safe for a while now.
May 28, 2021 8:48 pm
"Aye, but don't count on it. These "hoops" might be clever."
May 31, 2021 3:31 pm
OOC:
So are you offering to join the orlens in their hunt, going to hunt the hoops alone, or continuing on your way?
May 31, 2021 3:36 pm
OOC:
On our way was my plan
Jun 1, 2021 11:46 pm
OOC:
I believe we were on our own way. Now down to 2.
Jun 8, 2021 3:00 am
OOC:
Looks like we've wound down to a halt. I'm open for more players, but if not, then I'm ok with that too.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.