Forest Problems

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 2, 2021 6:51 am
New 5e game. Looking for 3 more players that very consistence posters. I have a big history of problem posters so I'm just a touch sensitive to it. It is level 3 as posted. Have to read the game info for more. Discord connection is good too.
Last edited January 2, 2021 6:53 am
Jan 2, 2021 8:22 am
Would you define problem posters for me?
Or do you want to copy/paste my social contract into your game header?
Quote:
If you play in my game we agree to the social contract that:
- We will be active and do our best to keep the post frequency. If you can not, let your GM know. Examens, holidays, divorce, sickness, there can be a thousand valid reasons for not having the spare time to play. But have you agreed to play, then there are no valid reasons not to spend 1 minute to tell your GM that you can't make it for a while.
- Match the format of the GM and the other players. When GM and other players make a big effort into their post, formatting spoken words in bold, writing in the third person, you will do the same. Anything less just shows that you don't care about the game, the GM, and the other players. If you don't know how, like giving your character an avatar, then ask and you will get help.
OOC:
when I read your title I immediately thought of my problems with random forest, but I don't think it is relevant :D
Jan 2, 2021 8:33 am
problem posters = physically poster saying the town Needs Adventures Help

Smiles. no contract indicated.
Last edited January 2, 2021 8:34 am
Jan 2, 2021 2:48 pm
I hope this game won't just get shut down after players spend weeks creating their characters like what happened to your Forest Extreme.

If it's going to be a stable game this time then I'm interested.

When you say "standard books" specifically which books do you mean?
Jan 2, 2021 8:23 pm
Smiles... Standard books are any official books.. something like 5 now.
Jan 3, 2021 3:36 am
Still looking for good souls...
Jan 4, 2021 11:25 pm
Yea! I'm interested will it be similar to the forest extreme? or different game?
Jan 5, 2021 3:08 am
Hi, I'm new to this pbp site and your game looks interesting. Can I join, please.
Jan 5, 2021 5:05 am
Levels down Cave from forest extreme but yes same sandbox. Glad to have you. DeJoker is also looking to join as well and between the two of you that would finish me at at 6 players know constant players. I current have 4 now and 80% done characters.

Dragonix53. Currently I'm only taking known constant players as I killed my last forest extreme game after replacing some 8 player fast in the beginning. I wasn't happy at all.
Jan 5, 2021 10:57 am
Hello there,

I am new to Gamers Plane. Is this a fantasy custom setting? Is there room for 1 more person? I can post 2-3x a day.

Thank you.
Jan 6, 2021 5:48 pm
Game is full up now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.