Heyo, looking around

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 5, 2021 8:13 pm
Hello,

I came looking for a pbp game, no surprise there probably :p

I would be looking for somekind of fantasy, not really strict on the system or the setting (if i know the system all the better, and I shy away for really simulating ones and too byzantine rules), and right now also quite flexible of what character should I play.

I am not sure I can post daily, as life can be hectic, but a few to several times a week should be fine.

Cheers,
Pitrio
Jan 5, 2021 8:27 pm
Welcome aboard
Jan 5, 2021 8:53 pm
Welcome, Pitrio!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!

Len

Jan 5, 2021 10:44 pm
Welcome Pitrio!
Jan 6, 2021 1:30 am
Hello and welcome!
Jan 6, 2021 2:52 am
Howdy! Glad to have you.
Jan 6, 2021 3:44 am
Hey Pitrio! Welcome. There are a great number of rules light fantasy settings that I've been introduced to here. OneDice, Barebones Fantasy, Maze Rats, Beyond the Wall, Forbidden Lands, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Fantasy Age/DragonAge/Blue Rose, Warhammer Fantasy, Age Of Shadows, Dungeon Slayers...

I may have a problem. I'm aware of it.
Last edited January 6, 2021 3:50 am
Jan 6, 2021 4:09 am
Like Qralloq said there are loads of rules-light systems that lend themselves well to PBP. Welcome and enjoy!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.