New to TTRPGs

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 5, 2021 11:08 pm
Hi all,

I am a newbie when it comes to tabletop rpgs and pbp but it is something that I have been interested in for a long time. I have previously played DnD5e and Star Wars FFG beginner boxes as one off sessions but otherwise I have played a lot of ttrpg inspired video games and board games.

I am quite open to trying anything at this stage, but I am particularly interested in DnD, Star Wars FFG and Starfinder as I have read the rulebook and started forming some character ideas. I will probably be able to post at least once daily most of the time unless things are particularly hectic.

I look forward to seeing you in game.
Cheers
Jan 5, 2021 11:17 pm
Welcome, Sgt.Banter!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Jan 5, 2021 11:36 pm
Welcome!

Len

Jan 6, 2021 1:02 am
Welcome Sgt.Banter!
Jan 6, 2021 1:30 am
Hello and welcome!
Jan 6, 2021 1:39 am
Welcome aboard.
Jan 6, 2021 2:34 am
Welcome
Jan 6, 2021 2:43 am
Both Star Wars and D&D are popular here, welcome and hope you find some great games!
Jan 6, 2021 2:48 am
Welcome!
Jan 6, 2021 2:52 am
Welcome! Hope you find a game soon!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.