Hi from me

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 10, 2021 1:33 pm
Hi I am very glad I was recommended to this sight I have been gaming 30 years and am now 42. I live deep in Appalachia...by choice mind you so I have not had a sit down rp group for a VERY long time. All is good because I really enjoy gaming online. I have to confess as Ingetbolder I realize what I like in gaming is now considered old school...not always meaning rule sets it is more so in style of playing and expectations from games and gamers. I cut my teeth on early d&d. I played alot of vampire and really loved classic deadlands and steampunk. I have a passion for small press and unique rules. Which led me to creating my own rule sets which Inlhope to run here. I look forward to chatting with everyone and hope to join and start some games
Jan 10, 2021 2:14 pm
Welcome, storyweaver!

Early D&D gets played quite a lot on here, I've seen some WoD and Deadlands as well, I think.
There's also always people interested in trying out homebrew rulesets so you should be able to find pretty much anything you want here.

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Jan 10, 2021 2:15 pm
Welcome Storyweaver. I love Deadlands (all versions) and Vampire, too, and really love exploring new rulesets. For me, Gamers Plane has been a wish come true for being able to learn and play and run far more varied games than I could ever do in person. A number of purple also playtest their own games here, too.

I hope you find some great games, or launch your own.
Jan 10, 2021 3:23 pm
Hi and welcome to GP!
Jan 10, 2021 5:04 pm
Hello storyweaver , sounds like you'll love it around here!
Jan 10, 2021 5:28 pm
Welcome!
Jan 10, 2021 5:58 pm
Hello and welcome!
Jan 10, 2021 6:18 pm
Hello storyweaver. Based on your interests, I think there's a good chance you'll find some good gaming here. Welcome!
Jan 10, 2021 11:45 pm
Welcome aboard
Jan 11, 2021 1:14 pm
Thanks all so look forward to playing

Len

Jan 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Welcome storyweaver!
Jan 11, 2021 2:51 pm
Welcome!
Jan 11, 2021 4:58 pm
Welcome!
Jan 13, 2021 12:57 am
Welcome Storyweaver, May I say fitting name for gaming.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.