Out-of-Character ChitChat

load previous
Jan 22, 2021 4:06 am
After looking back at my hand written notes I see now where the error was made. I listed everything for each character very close together. The Luck score was right above the Auspice roll. As I've said many times before my eyes are not longer the best. I must have switched a 23 to a 9 when I was transcribing to the online character sheet. I will make the necessary changes and offer my abject apologies.
Jan 22, 2021 6:56 pm
Not necessary at all, my eyes are terrible so I totally get it. I'm always reminded of that twilight zone where the guy ends up at the end of the world with all the books and then steps on his glasses... That's gonna be me hahaha!
Jan 22, 2021 9:44 pm
I remember that episode. I can still see the actor in my mind. It was Episode 8 of Season One. Time Enough At Last starring Burgess Meredith. He was an easily recognizable character actor at the time. His biggest role was probably as The Penguin in the 1966 version of Batman.

As for me I more identify as Blythe, the Forger played by Donald Pleasance in The Great Escape
Last edited January 22, 2021 9:45 pm
Jan 23, 2021 7:56 pm
One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes (the other being S2:E18 The Odyssey of Flight 33). Oh hell, who am I kidding? They were all great! Especially S1:E22 (The Monsters are Due on Maple Street) and S1:E34 (The After Hours)!
Feb 11, 2021 3:30 am
Just a heads up for everyone; on February 18 I will be heading out of town, spending most of the day traveling halfway across the state to Billings for my daughters wrestling State Championships. Then I'll be sitting in a gym for the 19th and 20th for the tournament. Then driving home on the 21st.

So for those four days, things are going to slow down a bit on my end. I'll try and check in when I get to the hotel room in the evenings though, so hopefully we don't come to a complete standstill.
Feb 25, 2021 5:07 pm
Going out of town till Saturday, will post as I can depending on cell signal.
Mar 13, 2021 11:00 am
I'm going to hold off on making new characters. Having never played before, I was curious about how the DCC rules and it's funnel system worked, and I enjoyed playing with you guys, but I've a couple other games I'm playing an two that I'm running I'm going to focus on for the time being.
Thanks for letting me give this one a shot though. I enjoyed playing with you guys. Good luck!
Mar 13, 2021 7:12 pm
No problem. Enjoyed having you!
Mar 29, 2021 3:26 am
I am going to be out-of-contact from Thursday, Apr 1 to Monday, April 11. I'm taking my niece and nephew to Disneyworld for their first visit! Please be patient and I will update after my return.
Mar 30, 2021 2:40 am
With Aldrusian not having posted since Mar 3 and Fox not posting since Feb 11, are we to assume their characters are dead?
Mar 30, 2021 4:42 am
Yeah, I think so. Fox is MIA in another of my games as well.
Mar 30, 2021 4:52 am
We're down to 11 PCs? I think that's right.
Mar 30, 2021 6:32 pm
Aldrusian has posted in a game I’m DMing, although much, much less over the past few weeks
Apr 1, 2021 4:51 pm
I believe Aldrusian had a bunch of family come to town and posted something to the effect of not being around for a while. Fox has been MIA from another game I am playing with him as well.
Apr 1, 2021 4:53 pm
Were you going to post what tattoo Doc gets? Is it just Doc that was offered ink or everyone that went against the clown?
Jun 8, 2021 6:00 pm
I will be backpacking Thursday to Sunday this week (10-13) please NPC me if needed ;)
Jun 14, 2021 6:41 pm
@ WhtKnt,

D'ohcia has Path of the Bear as her lucky auspice. It says to melee damage rolls. Does that mean she can roll a luck check to avoid melee damage?
Jun 15, 2021 12:19 am
There is something called "burning luck," where you sacrifice points from your luck attribute to alter rolls that you yourself make, but there is no mechanic for avoiding an attack or damage. The "melee damage rolls" of your lucky aspice applies to damage rolls that you make. Unfortunately, a 0-level character reduced to 0 hit points is irrevocably deceased.
Aug 28, 2021 1:12 am
Hurricane time. Please be patient and, gods willing, I'll see you on the other side.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.