Out-of-Character ChitChat

load previous
Aug 28, 2021 4:10 am
Good luck my friend, may Thor show mercy on your soul!
Aug 28, 2021 8:48 am
Hope that everything will turn out alright for you. Good luck
Oct 13, 2021 4:01 pm
Just a note to say that you are not forgotten. I'm dealing with a family crisis for the next day or so.
Oct 13, 2021 6:46 pm
Sorry to hear that, hope that everything turns out alright
Oct 29, 2021 12:38 am
I will be on vacation from the 5th of November to the 17th of November, inclusive, and will have very limited access during this time (I'm going to Disneyworld). If I am in your game, please bot me. If you are in my game, please sit tight and we will resume on my return. I will try to get as much posting in as possible prior to this time, but we are still dealing with a death in the family.
Oct 29, 2021 3:39 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss, but have a great vacation none the less!
Nov 29, 2021 4:49 pm
I hate this, guys, but I have to cut back on my games. As this has the fewest players (besides my Conan game, which is also being cut), I'm going to stop this game. It's no fault of yours and you guys have been wonderful players, I just don't have as much time as I would like to devote to gaming. I thank you for staying with it as long as you did. If I can answer any lingering questions, feel free to ask. I'll give it a few days before I shut this one down.
Nov 29, 2021 4:53 pm
Cheers to you sir! See ya round the forums.
Nov 30, 2021 8:43 pm
Thanks man, see you around. Sorry that I wasn’t as active as I would’ve liked to have been towards the end

You do not have permission to post in this thread.