Interest Check: Two new games.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 18, 2021 5:25 am
Ah well maybe Gene might vote for it then -- however I am already in one of your games otherwise I would vote for it
Feb 27, 2021 12:28 am
kalajel says:
They did remade the Star Frontier races for FrontierSpace in one of the Star Frontiersman magazine issues IIRC. #23 or something like that?
Yep, I checked it out and it is from the Frontier Explorer magazine #23 instead, on pages 24-29. Right issue, but wrong magazine... XD
Last edited February 27, 2021 3:18 am
Mar 3, 2021 12:59 am
You're welcome to join my Warrior Rogue and Mage game currently in progress. Send me a PM here or on the site Discord.
Mar 5, 2021 5:51 pm
I'd love to play whatever is decided if you have room, but I would be most interested to give Frontier Space and Uncharted Worlds a try.

Thanks
Mar 5, 2021 6:00 pm
Alright, so we now have FrontierSpace at 4 votes, winnign 2nd place.

I'll come up with something up and send invites to Squadfather44, Viking1031, Qralloq, and Sorrack (and maybe GeneCortess?). See you guys soon!
Mar 5, 2021 7:24 pm
Looking forward to it!
Mar 5, 2021 7:26 pm
kalajel says:
Alright, so we now have FrontierSpace at 4 votes, winnign 2nd place.

I'll come up with something up and send invites to Squadfather44, Viking1031, Qralloq, and Sorrack (and maybe GeneCortess?). See you guys soon!
What do you recommend that I get for FrontierSpace aside from the players handbook?
Mar 5, 2021 7:36 pm
The players Handbook should be more than enough for you at the moment. Though, even as a player, the Referee's Handbook will have interesting info for you in it, but it is not absolutely necessary... There is also the Frontier Explorer magazine issue #23 which has the Star Frontier races converted to the FS ruleset which I will also allow.
Mar 5, 2021 9:12 pm
If you do Dungeonslayers I will 100% beg to join your game. One of my all-time favorite systems. I'm pretty sure I've played with you on here and other forums in the past.
Mar 5, 2021 9:35 pm
Sadly, DS4 did not won this time around, but I'll probably get back to it at some point later.

In the meantime, if FS interests you, I still have room available in that game.
Mar 6, 2021 12:30 am
Invites were sent btw, so Sorrack, since you're new here, you might want to have a look at your e-mail.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.