A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Sep 19, 2016 8:56 pm
OOC:
Cheap shotting piece of shit, he will get his.
If mathis is conscious he will pretend to be unconscious, forcing them to carry him if they want him moved.
Last edited September 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Rolls

con - (1d100)

(7) = 7

Sep 19, 2016 9:06 pm
"Move Jimmy in with the others, this one should be on his own, cool off for a bit."

Everyone is moved into the cells, Mathis is carried in and laid on the drunk inmates piss soaked bed.
Sep 19, 2016 9:13 pm
The Sheriff addresses Jon, "Your friend here assaulted my deputy, he's lucky he didn't get a bullet or two in him. You guys have been nothing but trouble since you arrived, just as I expected. I know some of you have been drinking whiskey and ranting about monsters doesn't do a good deal for your case. Yesterday I had to arrest the Priest for running round with a shotgun and now this? After last year I don't know why they sent more up here, Cobb's Corners don't need this kind of trouble. Your professor will be here tomorrow and I'll release you all into his care. Now pipe down and go to sleep.
Sep 19, 2016 9:23 pm
Only thing I've had to drink since I got here was water, Sheriff...but fine. I'll be glad to be rid of this hell hole. I haven't had a decent nights sleep since we got here, and it's obvious none of you give a damn about the students who disappeared.

Oh, talk to the driver about the whiskey. Pretty sure he's the one that got it for Blaine, seeing as he's a bootlegger and all. Maybe then you can at least arrest the others and I'll know they're safe.

Otherwise, I've got two ass cheeks...one for you, and one for your overcompensating deputy over there...and good riddance
Sep 19, 2016 9:34 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Sep 19, 2016 9:41 pm
Angel meekly obeys the officers instructions and ends up sitting in the cell along with the others. He breathes a sigh of relief. "We're finally going to get out of here. Excellent. "
Sep 19, 2016 9:49 pm
Mathis lies there silently recovering his faculties, and planning.
Sep 19, 2016 9:54 pm
Early in the morning, the Doctor arrives and treats Mathis, bandaging his jaw tightly.

By 9am that morning, Professor Harrold arrives in Cobb's Corners driving a minibus. He is clearly angry to have been called out here, having driven through the night to get here but he takes you into his custody without a word. He drives you all out of town. You've still seen no sign of Blaine or the others.

"I've secured you train tickets from Brattlebro to Arkham, I'll drop you at the station then wrap up things here with Blaine. The field trip is over. Return immediately to the university. Any of you fail to do so and I'll have you expelled."
Sep 19, 2016 10:31 pm
Mathis plays along but has no intention of going back to school. The jobs not done and now I have an even bigger reason to thinks it's the sheriff. He wants us out of town way too badly.
Sep 19, 2016 11:34 pm
Prof Harrold waits at the train station and makes sure you all get on the train. It's clear you've all been an embarrassment to him and the University.
Sep 19, 2016 11:53 pm
Sep 20, 2016 12:18 am
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Mathis after having time to calm down realizes his face is pretty wrecked. He needs to recover and plot. He knows a certain deputy that needs and ass beating.
Sep 20, 2016 12:29 am
Sep 20, 2016 5:47 am
"Proffessor Harold, what about Clarissa? She's gone missing and Blaine too?"
Sep 20, 2016 6:37 am
"Enough! I'm surprised at you Mr Locke! Mr Steele has always had a problem with authority but I never expected you to join in with these fantastic tales. I don't know how much you drank last night but it's befuddled your sense of reality. This behaviour is not acceptable on a sponsored field trip. Goodness knows what the FOC will think of all this."

At that the train to Arkham pulls in and everyone gets aboard to return to the safety of the University.

End of Part One

You do not have permission to post in this thread.