0: Nirion in Takeshi's shop

load previous
Mar 30, 2021 9:22 pm
Nirion nods. It is why I've left. Why I came to Waterdeep. Seeking scholars who might know more of my condition so I...don't become an icicle...or a broken barrel
Last edited March 30, 2021 9:22 pm
Mar 31, 2021 5:23 pm
"You have come to the right shop," replied Takeshi somberly. "I will conduct some inspections of the gnome and derive some elixirs to begin your regimen. I recommend we begin in the morning after I've had time to prepare."

With that, the scholar set aside his tea, arose, and moved to a table where he collected several scrolls and objects. These he moved to rest on a lectern near the sturdy table where the deceased gnome chilled. He shooed the tressym away with his arcane hand as he looked over the body and made preliminary notes on his scroll.
Mar 31, 2021 7:50 pm
Two other customers come into the shop. A woman and a tall guy in a deep hooded robe. Nirion feels his mussels lock up, as he was hit with a Hold Person spell, and she sees the woman throw a powder at Takeshi. Nirion can sense the tall guy behind him, and feels something long, flexible, and thin touch his neck.
This one too Jeanna
Okey, but stand back
She turns to Nirion and he too gets a face full of powder.

End of prolog. Start the first chapter

You do not have permission to post in this thread.