Norse Heroes with D&D 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 10, 2021 3:37 pm
My concept pitch is a Skogarmaor, an Oathbreaker(Paladin) who was once a Huscarl for a Jarl who had his sister's honor violated. He is trying to do something great before he dies to earn his place back in Hall up High.

I was also thinking of taking the Noble(Knight) Variant to add some retainers, with which you can play around with. Notably the Squire, who is someone who would virtually always be with the party, a way for you to move things behind the scenes - in full view of the audience if you should like it.

They needn't be noble people though, could just be the gang of marauders that he lives in the woods with. Or maybe its an actual family, people trying to save this Oathbreaker from the worst parts of himself? I'm pretty flexible on these things.
Last edited May 10, 2021 3:50 pm
May 10, 2021 5:55 pm
After hearing nothing from the DM for weeks, I’m going to bow out.
May 10, 2021 6:15 pm
That’s a shame. It looked really interesting.

Maybe one day RK or one the other Nordic members will be able to DM us in the land of the ice and snow with the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Ayayayyyyyy ya.
May 10, 2021 6:27 pm
I am still waiting to:(
May 11, 2021 6:10 am
Adam says:
That’s a shame. It looked really interesting.

Maybe one day RK or one the other Nordic members will be able to DM us in the land of the ice and snow with the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Ayayayyyyyy ya.
When I am done with my current GM game, then I'll think of running a Trudvang game
https://images.faraos.dk/ItemImages/9789197726375/medium/9789197726375.jpg
May 12, 2021 8:40 pm
I would be interested in a trollblooded, ulfhander barbarian. I dont know much about the setting, but I would think his goals would be looking for purpose and acceptance in a confusing world. His personality would probably be contemplative, but quick to temper.
May 14, 2021 3:27 am
Thought it over and might do a Norseman. Do you still have openings?
May 19, 2021 2:51 pm
did this ever take off?
May 19, 2021 2:58 pm
I never found out.
May 19, 2021 3:00 pm
https://i.imgur.com/8prsyjA.png

I guess not.
May 19, 2021 4:19 pm
That's rough. I was glad to see someone spearheading this excellent project.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.