Rebelion D&D 5e *Closed*

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPublic5 / weekKoldikSteelskin
Posts per week: 5

You live in a nation ruined by it's own leader
"Korid Birthkin" The Great Cleric, he has just ordered the entire nation "Let a temple be built in every city"
He ordered that taxes be charged across the nation to support the building. In the city of Ignar the taxes everyone are required to pay have gone up to an impossible fee, unless you send someone to work at the temple and then up to three members of your family can work in the mines. Korid Birthkin is coming to Ignar and you have set your minds on killing him.

Character Creation

Level: 1st.

Stats: 4d6 drop lowest, point buy (27 points), Standard Array.

Races: Anything Phb Dwarfs are encouraged. If you want to use Tasha's Variant features of any type you must run it through me after creating background.

Classes: Anything official, you can ask to use DM's Guild Subclasses. Blood hunter is also allowed, If you are using UA their must not be a non UA version of the same thing.

Backgrounds: Custom backgrounds following rules below.
[ +- ] Custom Backgrounds
Questions: In all campaigns I run I try to integrate character backstory as much as possible their will be a few questions like this one encouraging you to think about your characters backstory
[ +- ] Birthplace

May 11, 2021 7:09 pm
Posts per week: 5

You live in a nation ruined by it's own leader
"Korid Birthkin" The Great Cleric, he has just ordered the entire nation "Let a temple be built in every city"
He ordered that taxes be charged across the nation to support the building. In the city of Ignar the taxes everyone are required to pay have gone up to an impossible fee, unless you send someone to work at the temple and then up to three members of your family can work in the mines. Korid Birthkin is coming to Ignar and you have set your minds on killing him.

Character Creation

Level: 1st.

Stats: 4d6 drop lowest, point buy (27 points), Standard Array.

Races: Anything Phb Dwarfs are encouraged. If you want to use Tasha's Variant features of any type you must run it through me after creating background.

Classes: Anything official, you can ask to use DM's Guild Subclasses. Blood hunter is also allowed, If you are using UA their must not be a non UA version of the same thing.

Backgrounds: Custom backgrounds following rules below.
[ +- ] Custom Backgrounds
Questions: In all campaigns I run I try to integrate character backstory as much as possible their will be a few questions like this one encouraging you to think about your characters backstory
[ +- ] Birthplace
Last edited April 21, 2022 5:36 pm
May 11, 2021 9:50 pm
Hmmm. I don't believe that I have a character in World of Brucear Currently. Guess it is time to get one. Just send me an invite.
Last edited May 11, 2021 9:52 pm
May 11, 2021 10:44 pm
Invited!
Last edited May 11, 2021 10:45 pm
May 12, 2021 3:44 am
Forgive my ignorance, what is Brucear?
May 12, 2021 10:11 am
It's a homebrew world of me and @Winnietgepooh's creation where most adventures I run will likely be taking place in.
Last edited May 12, 2021 10:19 am
May 12, 2021 4:35 pm
I'd like to play a Blood Hunter in this world, sounds like good fun. I think my character is a Human Revenant Profaned Soul from a Cathedral city. Would this be acceptable?
May 12, 2021 5:08 pm
What do you have in mind for a goal? Would it be the same as the rest of the party but just for a different reason.
May 12, 2021 5:53 pm
KoldikSteelskin says:
What do you have in mind for a goal? Would it be the same as the rest of the party but just for a different reason.
I think the Revenant wont find peace until it tears down every cathedral, stone by stone, to avenge the death of Its family. It is not enough to end the man responsible, but to destroy his legacy, raze his accomplishments and scatter them to the winds that there be no more memory of him. Does that work for you?
May 12, 2021 6:15 pm
Sounds good, so it's a personal goal to destroy all of his Temples.
Invited!
May 12, 2021 6:18 pm
I want to be clear though, you will be recognizable as a Revenant or at least some sort of undead and would need some way to disguise yourself.
May 12, 2021 6:30 pm
KoldikSteelskin says:
I want to be clear though, you will be recognizable as a Revenant or at least some sort of undead and would need some way to disguise yourself.
In 5e necromancy isn't considered an evil act, I suppose it is in this world. I can't imagine most would hear him out, but I find it fun to be the expendable. Feel free to kill him whenever suits your fancy, I know the risks of the creature type. Its a gamble just like every action in this game. It isn't like he can permanently die.
May 12, 2021 6:57 pm
I suppose you can just claim it's just from your blood Hunter magic, people would more readily accept that.
May 12, 2021 7:04 pm
Smiles. Just another Zombie...
May 12, 2021 7:05 pm
KoldikSteelskin says:
I suppose you can just claim it's just from your blood Hunter magic, people would more readily accept that.
Sounds good to me. If these things are common knowledge then we will treat them as such. Mabuz The Hollow is done. I don't see the invite, but I haven't joined a game here in months so I may have forgotten where to look.
May 12, 2021 7:15 pm
Did you check the game link at the top? If somehow It didn't work you can also Apply there.
May 14, 2021 5:48 pm
Hello, i saw you post in pbp, I hoped you don't mind but im interested to join this. How does one apply?
May 14, 2021 6:59 pm
Look like you figured it out I accepted your Application now the thread will show up under games in the fourms!
May 15, 2021 7:35 am
Thanks!!, i go check it out.
May 16, 2021 10:58 am
Hope to see you post soon!
May 16, 2021 1:12 pm
raven_179 which game were you trying to apply for?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.