Next Campaign

May 16, 2021 2:04 pm
This is a test forum for the next campaign I am going to run.
May 16, 2021 2:14 pm
I think you are new? If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide and the forum rules. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming
May 16, 2021 2:49 pm
Hey there, if you want to set up a test game, you should head to this page, which is also accessible through the "Games" link at the top of the site. There, you can click "Create a New Game" and that will lead you through the process. Then you can do all the testing you want in that game, including GM only options that aren't available in the general forums.

Otherwise, Koldik already gave you all the useful links you might want to check out, so all that's left for me to say is: Have fun! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or someone else. We're a helpful bunch here on GP :)
May 16, 2021 5:58 pm
Wooo Hoooo Another game!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.