🐳come me (better late than never)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 5, 2021 5:39 pm
Hey all! Joined in late February, but totally missed this subforum. I'm quite new to RPGs in general and GP is my first pbp experience.
I've played a couple "guest" 3.5e sessions IRL that got me hooked and became a father soon after, so in person 5-6 hour long sessions was a no-no. My then DM told me that "there are dark and shady corners of the internet where people play RPGs by typing in forums; give that a go" and after some internet search, here I am.
I'm really enjoying my time here as everyone is quite helpful.
Last edited March 31, 2022 10:11 pm
Jun 5, 2021 5:46 pm
Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you. You're going to have fun. PBP is perfect when you don't have consistent and/or large blocks of time to play.
Jun 5, 2021 5:48 pm
Welcome! I'm glad you found us. I do too I think you'd be an excellent interview co-person. Even if it was partly you asking stuff about GP and gaming and me walking you through things.
Jun 5, 2021 6:41 pm
It's never too late. Welcome to GP!
Jun 5, 2021 6:50 pm
Qralloq says:
Welcome! I'm glad you found us. I do too I think you'd be an excellent interview co-person. Even if it was partly you asking stuff about GP and gaming and me walking you through things.
If you don't mind odd hours, doing the thing in a few parts and my lame accent 😂
Jun 5, 2021 7:31 pm
Hello and welcome aboard!
Jun 5, 2021 10:09 pm
Hey there, Antiproduct! I'd send you all my classic links but I think you know all of those already, so... happy gaming
Jun 6, 2021 3:44 am
Welcome!! I know all too well how tough it can be balancing gaming when you become a dad. I've had my first and second in the last 5 years and was the main reason I took a long break even from PbP. This is definitely a great medium for finding that balance though, hope you continue to find it here :)
Jun 6, 2021 10:01 am
Thanks everyone. Really hope that GP will provide me with that balance Cinder, although I'm already 3 games in and I keep an open eye too 😂

You do not have permission to post in this thread.