[Closed] A Little Homebrew Adventuring

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 8, 2021 3:35 pm
What would be the system to be used when generating Ability scores?
Jul 8, 2021 4:12 pm
I've started setting up the game forums by now. I'll make my selection of players tomorrow evening, I think, so in around 24 hours, maybe a bit more.
Those of you who have expressed interest but haven't posted a character concept yet (I think that applies to Demagor and Knifesedge), as well as anyone who hasn't expressed interest yet, you have until then to still do so :)
Jul 8, 2021 4:12 pm
mormegil says:
What would be the system to be used when generating Ability scores?
I'll go with the Standard Array [15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8], but we can discuss the details of character creation in the forum once I've sent out invitations
Jul 8, 2021 5:04 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I've started setting up the game forums by now. I'll make my selection of players tomorrow evening, I think, so in around 24 hours, maybe a bit more.
Those of you who have expressed interest but haven't posted a character concept yet (I think that applies to Demagor and Knifesedge), as well as anyone who hasn't expressed interest yet, you have until then to still do so :)
Did you get my PM? Did you need more?
Jul 8, 2021 5:06 pm
Yes, I did. You're right 👍
Jul 9, 2021 3:58 pm
Okay, so I wanted to keep this to four players but there were too many applications and I'm already rejecting far too many people, so I decided to let five people in after all.
Maybe running 5e isn't for me. There's too many applications to make everyone happy 😅

I have sent out invites to blue, Emberskyes, Jackwolfking, Knifesedgegames and mormegil.

You can follow the link here to get to the game, accept your invite and then hop into the forum.
Everyone I didn't let in, I'm sorry. This was definitely a tough decision! But there's a couple of other 5e games starting right now as well, so I hope you'll find a spot in one of those.
Last edited July 9, 2021 3:59 pm
Jul 9, 2021 7:11 pm
I'm not sure my character would have been a good fit anyway. A bit grim

You do not have permission to post in this thread.