Pathfinder 2e/Starfinder Podcasts

Jul 24, 2021 10:37 pm
Anyone got recommendations for good podcasts for Pathfinder 2e and/or Starfinder? Actual plays are easy to find, but I'm looking for something that discusses concepts, mechanics, etc. The only one I have right now is Know Direction, which discusses both, but I'd like more!
Aug 6, 2021 4:23 am
Find the Path is excellent from both a story and meta perspective.

Their format is to do 3 episodes (normally 1-1.5 hours in length), then an Afterparty episode, where they discuss the previous 3, often with interesting notes about particular encounters or rules interactions in these, and the GM pulls back the screen a bit to let them know about things that spoiling will not be relevant for anymore. They also tend to discuss interesting rules interactions when they come up, and have an excellent grasp of the rules.

The main pod is Mummy’s Mask AP for 1e, then they have two Patreon pods - a 1e Tyrants Grasp, and a 2E conversion of Hell’s Rebels.

Pathfinder Academy was probably more of what you’re asking about directly, but I haven’t listened to it in quite a long time.
Aug 6, 2021 5:03 am
Quote:
Their format is to do 3 episodes (normally 1-1.5 hours in length), then an Afterparty episode, where they discuss the previous 3, often with interesting notes about particular encounters or rules interactions in these, and the GM pulls back the screen a bit to let them know about things that spoiling will not be relevant for anymore. They also tend to discuss interesting rules interactions when they come up, and have an excellent grasp of the rules.
That sounds pretty interesting! I might have to check them out
Aug 8, 2021 3:28 pm
Love that format. I've been pitching something similar to an existing RPG podcasting them as something I'd love to help them with for smaller press games...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.