Your Introduction to Gamersplane and PBP

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 17, 2021 4:53 am
By the way. I meant to say this earlier.

I did the tutorial and can highly endorse it. It was fun as well as informative.
Aug 17, 2021 6:08 am
vagueGM says:
By the way. I meant to say this earlier.

I did the tutorial and can highly endorse it. It was fun as well as informative.
Me too! It’s also cool it not being DND as it shows the variety available on GP :)
Defenitly should go on the welcome post in CAPS and with big neon arrows
Last edited August 17, 2021 6:09 am
Aug 17, 2021 6:10 am
Peindora says:
Hello everyone. New here I'm an ex D&D player that havent played for years and is longing for some fantastic adventure. I have no Idea how this place works si if you can direct me to an adventure I would be thankful.
Hello Peindora! I invite you to join "Iskandar, City of Spires: A D&D 5e Learning Game"

It's specially designed for members who are new to D&D 5e or new to Gamers Plane or both. Hope to see you there! :-)
Oct 12, 2021 6:17 pm
Thanks for running this bowlofspinach! A fun little adventure and helped me better understand some of the functionality of the site.
And, makes me want to play more Tales from the Loop - I’ve always been a fan of this setting but never got the chance to play. Will definitely be looking for some opportunities!
Oct 12, 2021 6:20 pm
Glad you enjoyed it and found it helpful!

I'm sure I'm going to be running more actual games of Loop and Flood in the future as well so keep your eyes open :)
Dec 26, 2021 3:29 pm
I’m looking to play some systems, any will do as a GM who’s willing to be patient and teach is just what I’m looking for. It said to pop a post in this thread so here’s my post. Also hope everyone has a great rest of your day and week^^.
Dec 26, 2021 5:14 pm
Nemsis says:
I’m looking to play some systems ...
Do you have any 'systems' you are particularly wanting to play?

If you don't know system names, you can tell us what sorts of genres of books, movies, or TV you like, or just what sort or tone (serious, scary, dark, light, ...) you are into, and how 'heavy' you want the rules-systems to be.

We can then try to match you up with games that fit.
Dec 28, 2021 3:02 am
Welcome, Nemsis. Do you like gladiator movies? No, I'm kidding. And if any of you got that comment, then you're older than dirt. I remember first seeing that movie when I was 13. But what vagueGM said is true. We can't help you if we don't know your preferences. Do you prefer science-fiction, fantasy, superheroes, historical, funny animals...? Do you prefer a light-hearted tone, or something dark and truly scary? We can meet any need, just let us know.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.