A Red Dawn - Star Wars FFG Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 16, 2016 3:57 pm
This post is to gauge interest in a PbP game using Gamersplane and the main interface, and Roll20.net for visual/music GUI

CLARIFICATION - roll20 would be passive, PC to look as he/she deems necessary to have a visual reference, there will be no voice/FtF requirement

Look forward to the responses.

SYSTEM: Star Wars FFG
GAME FREQUENCY: 1-2 posts a week per PC/GM
NUMBER OF PCs: 6
DESCRIPTION:
This concept is something i have been considering for a while using etoe/aor/f&d

Campaign Detail - "A RED DAWN Concept"

Toparwa in the Outer Rim

On a cool fall morning, in Toprawa City , a pair of Jedi pause when they see Republic Clone Trooper Transports landing in a nearby field. They approach one another, conversation ensues. The Jedi motions for the new arrivals to follow them and they fall in line behind the Jedi. Suddenly the Clone Troopers stop upon receiving a communique and open fire on the Jedi in front of them. Pandemonium follows as students (including the PCs) flee amid heavy gunfire.

All across the TCU Campus, Republic Clone Troopers land..., INVASION, are trying to impose order which appears a be hasty planned occupation...or manhunt...

And so the story begins.....

- close of the Clone Wars 19 BBY
- Outer Rim, Toprawa System, Toprawa City - TCU Campus (considered a neutral system)
- 6 PCs in their University Years
- PCs are all students attend the University
- PCs are late teens to early twenties or species equivalent
- TCU Campus come under attack, you must survive
- Decide how your futures will unfold

- I am anal retentive and detail oriented, you have been warned

CHARACTER GENERATION INFO
- determine the PC Students background
- use EtoE / AoR / F&D
- F&D Characters will have to deal with Order 66
- All final CHR Sheets will be maintained by me
- i will send your updated PDF copies via Skype for your records
Last edited May 16, 2016 5:31 pm
May 16, 2016 4:01 pm
this sounds interesting, but I don't think I could commit to face to face time. hope you find people and you make the game open to the public!
May 16, 2016 4:33 pm
I am very interested in this, but also have a very tight schedule. I'd like to be able to participate, but my ability will be determined by the day, time and duration of Roll 20 sessions. Bi-weekly is doable, but it depends on when.

In general, I can make time after 10:00pm US Central time on most days, Sun-Thurs.
May 16, 2016 4:34 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
this sounds interesting, but I don't think I could commit to face to face time. hope you find people and you make the game open to the public!
I think he means just sending the sheet. Of course he can send it by email also for a pdf.
May 16, 2016 5:29 pm
CLARIFICATION - roll20 would be passive, PC to look as he/she deems necessary to have a visual reference, there will be no voice/FtF requirement
May 16, 2016 5:35 pm
In that case, I'm down. Sounds like a cool game concept and cool time period to play in.
May 16, 2016 5:37 pm
oh fuck yeah., I'm in as well. been wanting to play a jedi
May 16, 2016 5:56 pm
Iam already in. Im thinking of a student that lies and cheats on all his tests. :-))
May 16, 2016 6:27 pm
Game is open for applications
May 16, 2016 6:37 pm
I have applied. This looks like loads of fun!
May 16, 2016 6:41 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
of course you are
I have to vary up my characters. I haven't played that type yet. Seems like fun. :-)
Last edited May 16, 2016 7:12 pm
May 16, 2016 6:44 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
dibs on a jedi!
What flavor? I was contemplating a force sensitive mechanic type. Sentinal: Artisan.
May 16, 2016 6:45 pm
Think I'll play the rich kid who thinks he'll coast through on his name and his looks. He probably plays a sport.
May 16, 2016 6:52 pm
Personality wise, I'm leaning toward a shy, moody, nerdy Zabrak. He's strong and physically capable, but also really smart and deeply interested in mechanics and computers. More comfortable around droids than people.

Alternatively, I'd be interested in perhaps playing a droid of some type. We'll see.
May 16, 2016 6:55 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
darthoingoboingo says:
dibs on a jedi!
What flavor? I was contemplating a force sensitive mechanic type. Sentinal: Artisan.
haven't decided yet, but thinking about the one who is way into meditation and trusting the force.. a real mystic type
May 16, 2016 7:13 pm
I am going to be a force using driod... Hahaha
May 16, 2016 7:18 pm
a droid with repulsor fists that thinks he's using the force but we all feel too bad for him to tell him otherwise
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.