A Red Dawn - Star Wars FFG Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 16, 2016 7:23 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
a droid with repulsor fists that thinks he's using the force but we all feel too bad for him to tell him otherwise
To steal from dmblock can be a droid that thinks he is a force user but his force sensitive friends juat use it when ever he tries to do something.
May 16, 2016 7:27 pm
Kjmagle says:
darthoingoboingo says:
a droid with repulsor fists that thinks he's using the force but we all feel too bad for him to tell him otherwise
To steal from dmblock can be a droid that thinks he is a force user but his force sensitive friends juat use it when ever he tries to do something.
I love this idea purely because I love any and every instance of people in Star Wars caring about a droid's feelings.
May 16, 2016 7:42 pm
are we going to be starting as padawans or as full jedi knights?
May 16, 2016 8:20 pm
I am considering 1 Padawan (PC will be determined based on best supplied background), the rest of the PCs should come from ETOE/AOR careers, TCU Student body and all.
May 16, 2016 8:21 pm
I can easily make my concept non-Force sensitive. Don't have an issue with that at all.
May 16, 2016 8:24 pm
ok, I guess I'll make a padawan then
May 16, 2016 8:31 pm
I am enjoy playing non force users. I will go over my EotE books tonight and figure something out. Maybe comes from a middle class family type that got by on using others.

Super charming scumbag.
Last edited May 16, 2016 8:31 pm
May 18, 2016 6:35 pm
1st Time Shame on you... 2nd Time shame on me...

Well let me be crystal clear

...I am anal retentive, and detail oriented....

All potential PCs will read all posts...
All potential PCs will meet requirements posted
Your not officially part of the campaign until your character is formally approved...

Let me be clear this is the interview process...

...you have been warned...

There will be no 2nd warning
May 18, 2016 6:44 pm
What are you taling about?
May 18, 2016 6:46 pm
There are currently 5 players, 4 of you are fine
May 18, 2016 7:52 pm
Passive aggressive GMing doesn't always make for fun games. Maybe message the person privately, if they don't answer, think about dropping them from the game and recruiting another? Just friendly GM advice. :)
May 18, 2016 9:36 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Passive aggressive GMing doesn't always make for fun games. Maybe message the person privately, if they don't answer, think about dropping them from the game and recruiting another? Just friendly GM advice. :)
Your right I should not be passive /aggressive, i send you a PM
May 18, 2016 9:47 pm
Ah, never realized I applied for the game. I certainly don't see it in my game list. You should accept a player into a game if they have submitted themselves. Otherwise the GP system will never show the game to them, and the forum will not show up for them if their public games are filtered off.

Sorry for holding up the game of that is what happened. Thanks for finally DMing me that You were waiting, had no clue.
May 18, 2016 9:49 pm
We're still in character generation early stages. No hold up at all!
May 21, 2016 3:53 pm
2 open spot left, make sure to read this entire thread, and if accepted, the other forums as well, blind applications will be removed
Jul 15, 2016 6:21 pm
I have had numerous people apply to join with no follow up via PM.....If you are interested in playing, you need to PM me and read our open forums. Beyond that enjoy window shopping
Jul 17, 2016 6:06 am
Can you drop a link to these open forums you mentioned? I see in the game listing for A Red Dawn that the forums are public, but I can't find the actual game forums in the forum list.
Jul 17, 2016 1:24 pm
Qralloq says:
Can you drop a link to these open forums you mentioned? I see in the game listing for A Red Dawn that the forums are public, but I can't find the actual game forums in the forum list.
You would need to find it in the games.

http://gamersplane.com/games/257/
Jul 17, 2016 2:36 pm
Yeah, I found the game, but can't find the forums in the listings.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.