Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 22, 2021 7:16 am
Character creation is incredibly easy. There are 5 parts to a character:
*Concept
*Attributes
*Specializations
*Survival Points
*Bad Habits

Concept
This is a one sentence descriptor of your character. "The football quarterback who bullies nerds." "The stoner who likes to play pranks." Etc.

Attributes
Attributes are made of 4 opposing pairs: Identify/Obscure, Persuade/Dissuade, Pursue/Escape, Assault/Protect. Most of these should be self evident but let me know if you have any questions. Attribute pairs must always equal 10. So if Identify is 6, Obscure will be 4. I recommend not having any attribute be lower than a 2 or 3 as it is a real handicap in play.

Specializations
These are modifications to your attributes that show some area of focus. This can be because of an item, talent or circumstance. For example, Buffy the Vampire Slayer would be specialized in Vampire Hunting as part of her Assault attribute. Specializations are 2 points higher than the highest attribute in the pair, but you must deduct 2 points from the pair, either 2 from the either, or 1 from each. So taking Buffy as our example, she started out with Assault 6 / Protect 4. She decides to take 2 away from Protect, leaving her with Assault 6 / Protect 2 (Vampire Hunter 8).

Survival Points
This is your HP, Luck, and metacurrency all in 1. As long as you have more than 0, you are safe from death. However the lower your points, the more bad things happen and the more attention you draw from evil forces. You can also spend this on altering die rolls and other uses that will be described later. When you reach 0 points, your luck is running out and any further SP loss will result in death. Default SP value is 5 so that's what we'll be using.

Bad Habits
These are character flaws and foibles that everyone possess. Maybe you sneak off alone for a smoke, can't resist going off alone with a beautiful babe, or maybe run away when scared abandoning your friends. Every character should have 1-2 Bad Habits. Bad Habits can be invoked whenever your character acts on them and that results in putting themselves or others in harm's way. Bad Habits are rewarded with SP.

Everyone should make a counselor that fills a specific role in the camp. So the nurse, the art instructor, the swim coach, the cook, etc. That's all there is. I'll post a sample character sheet everyone can use next time I'm at my computer.
Aug 22, 2021 7:59 am
Awesome, will make a character in a bit, as it seems pretty easy and straightforward. My idea would be a college student who is just working the camp counselor job to get a bit of extra money in. Arts and crafts might be a good fit as her specialization. She's not a huge fan of kids, which isn't ideal as a counselor šŸ˜„, but she can deal with them.

I'd be up for being related or otherwise linked to one of the other characters. Maybe I'm the younger sister of a repeat counselor here and I got the job through that connection. Or something else
Aug 22, 2021 8:05 am
Also, three more questions:

How does rolling work? Is the skill value a dice pool or a modifier?
And is there a limit or minimum to specializations or can we just take as many or few as we want?
How do we determine our SP?
Last edited August 22, 2021 8:06 am
Aug 22, 2021 8:27 am
I submitted a sheet. Just need to finish it up when I get the answers to those. Also, can you enable dice integration for this game so I can roll from my sheet directly?
Aug 22, 2021 9:33 am
1. Rolling is 2d10 + ability modifier against a Target Number of 15.
2. Specializations can't put an ability above 10 or lower than 1.
3. I forgot to mention begins at 5. I'll edit the post to add that.

I'll add dice integration now.
Aug 22, 2021 9:50 am
Awesome, thanks!

Seems to all be working
Last edited August 22, 2021 9:50 am

Rolls

Identify - Roll - (2D6+2)

(25) + 2 = 9

Aug 22, 2021 10:45 am
bowlofspinach says:
Awesome, thanks!

Seems to all be working
Looks good! I'll try to get special roll rules for doubles and rolling a 13!

KCC

Aug 22, 2021 11:16 am
Submitted Declan Fogarty. Camp cook, and fugitive from the Law! (Overstayed his visa)

Just need to figure out his bad habits!
Aug 22, 2021 11:49 am
Here's a template based on bowlofspinach's character.

SP: 5

table="rolls"
Attribute 1 | Roll | Attribute 2 | Roll | Specialization | Roll
Identify | 2D10+x | Obscure | 2D10+x | | 2D10+x
Persuade | 2D10+x | Dissuade | 2D10+x | |
Pursue | 2D10+x | Escape | 2D10+x | |
Assault | 2D10+x | Protect | 2D10+x | |
/table

Concept:

Bad Habits:
Aug 22, 2021 12:23 pm
It says D6 in this thread but D10 in the rules one. Which one is right? (I assume D10 but just asking to make sure)

If it's D10, the template and my sheet still need to be fixed.
But yeah, just for reference, this is my character:

Attribute 1 Roll Attribute 2 Roll Specialization Roll
Identify 2D10+2 Obscure 2D10+6 Smuggling Small Things 2D10+8
Persuade 2D10+6 Dissuade 2D10+4
Pursue 2D10+5 Escape 2D10+5
Assault 2D10+7 Protect 2D10+3

Concept:
Unenthusiastic College Drunk teaching Arts and Crafts

Bad Habits:
- Sneaks a drink whenever possible
- Needs to see things to believe them
Last edited August 22, 2021 2:10 pm
Aug 22, 2021 2:04 pm
It's d10 sorry! Games almost never use d10 so I just default to d6 lol.
Aug 22, 2021 2:11 pm
Fixed it

Rolls

Identify - Roll - (2D10+8)

(38) + 8 = 19

Aug 22, 2021 2:12 pm
Ah, just noticed a bug in the sheet thing. If you have multiple rolls in one line, it will take the description from the first one. Eh, I can work around it
Aug 22, 2021 2:14 pm
Testing

Rolls

Identify - (2D10+2)

(25) + 2 = 9

Obscure - (2D10+6)

(53) + 6 = 14

Smuggling Small Things - (2D10+8)

(84) + 8 = 20

Aug 22, 2021 2:16 pm
Okay, that's working. Here's the code for my new sheet that works around this issue:

Attribute 1 Roll Attribute 2 Roll Specialization Roll
Identify 2D10+X
Obscure 2D10+X
Specialization 2D10+X
Persuade 2D10+X
Dissuade 2D10+X
Specialization 2D10+X
Pursue 2D10+X
Escape 2D10+X
Specialization 2D10+X
Assault 2D10+X
Protect 2D10+X
Specialization 2D10+X

Concept:

Bad Habits:
-
-
[ +- ] Code
Last edited August 22, 2021 2:18 pm

KCC

Aug 22, 2021 2:32 pm
Checking in!
Aug 22, 2021 10:40 pm
I'm thinking my character is going to also be a college kid. He's starting his freshman year on a wrestling scholarship, where he hopes to get a degree studying mycology. He plays a role as the camp's Physical Fitness counselor.

I couldn't figure out how to do the cool tables, so I just made a plain old one. Let me know if it looks right, as I also submitted it.

Name: Lucas Roland

Identify: 2D10+6
Obscure: 2D10+2
Specialization: Knowledge of Nature 2d10+8

Persuade: 2D10+4
Dissuade: 2D10+6
Specialization:

Pursue: 2D10+6
Escape: 2D10+4
Specialization:

Assault: 2D10+6
Protect: 2D10+4
Specialization:

Concept:
College wrestler with a love for the outdoors and aspirations for a degree in mycology.

Bad Habits:
Likes to sneak away and smoke pot after campers turn in for the night.

https://i.imgur.com/zWWinl3.png
Last edited August 22, 2021 11:00 pm
Aug 23, 2021 2:30 am
Jessica Turner, the swim coach. Nobody really likes her, and she knows it. A bit of a "beach", so to speak.
[ +- ] sheet
I'm still thinking about a good Specialization to have for Persuade/Dissuade.
Aug 23, 2021 4:31 am
Hmm. I was going to go swim coach, but I guess I'll take martial arts instructor. No problem. Will update my character.
Last edited August 23, 2021 4:34 am
Aug 23, 2021 5:42 am
So that's college student / camp counselor, camp cook, physical fitness instructor, swim coach, and martial arts instructor?

Giving some thought to what will make a nice fit. WhtKnt, have you picked a gender for the martial artist?
Last edited August 23, 2021 3:10 pm
Aug 23, 2021 6:04 am
[size=120][b]SP:[/b] 5[/size]

[table="rolls"]
Attribute 1 | Roll | Attribute 2 | Roll | Specialization | Roll
Identify | 2D10+6 | | | |
| | Obscure | 2D10+2 | |
| | | | Knowledge of Nature | 2D10+8
Persuade | 2D10+4 | | | |
| |Dissuade | 2D10+6 | |
| | | | Specialization | 2D10+X
Pursue | 2D10+6 | | | |
| |Escape | 2D10+4 | |
Assault | 2D10+6 | | | |
| | Protect | 2D10+4 | |
[/table]

[size=110][b]Concept:[/b][/size]
College wrestler with a love for the outdoors and aspirations for a degree in mycology.

[size=110][b]Bad Habits:[/b][/size]
- Likes to sneak away and smoke pot after campers turn in for the night.

Here you go, fungi. You can just copypaste this into your sheet
Last edited August 23, 2021 6:05 am
Aug 23, 2021 8:36 am
I'm not sure camps have a dedicated martial arts instructor lol. Everyone is a counselor, just with different responsibilities. I'd imagine there would be an instructor that covers all the physical activities, one for water activites (swimming, kayaking, etc.), a naturalist (hiking, camping, scavenger hunts), arts and crafts/music, cook, and nurse. Anything I'm missing?
Aug 23, 2021 9:02 am
Martial arts could be a sub-thing of physical activities. Maybe they share that post.

There's probably also a head-counselor. Would that potentially be one of us (definitely not me šŸ˜„) or an NPC?
Aug 23, 2021 12:08 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Martial arts could be a sub-thing of physical activities. Maybe they share that post.

There's probably also a head-counselor. Would that potentially be one of us (definitely not me šŸ˜„) or an NPC?
NPC. I'll use them to world build and give schedules and all of that stuff. I think the best way to take care of narrative structure is to create a daily schedule that a summer camp would have, and make parallel threads for those, and characters can post in them. So we'd have 3 or 4 parallel activities going on at the same time, then as people get whittled away and stuff, gradually consolidate the threads.
Aug 23, 2021 1:02 pm
Sounds interesting
Aug 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Quote:
then as people get whittled away and stuff
Say, just what kind of game have we signed up for here?! =]
Have two character ideas:

1. Male counselor. Athletic former college football star, running the nature program. Lied about his skills, is at the camp to get with another counselor.
2. Female counselor. City girl, dropout from a medical school program in NYC. Recharging at camp on the advice of a friend counselor, acting as the nurse.

Either of these a better or worse fit based on what others have going on? That's a query for you too, nezzeraj. The associated counselors in both cases could be PCs or NPCs.
Aug 23, 2021 3:32 pm
I like both ideas
Aug 23, 2021 3:42 pm
Sounds neat. On a note, who would the friend counselor be for your second idea?

Also, I just realized that since you gain Survival Points for doing dumb stuff, does that mean those that do dumb stuff have a fair chance of living longer than those that play smart?
Aug 23, 2021 3:52 pm
Well, those that play dumb will probably also have way more need to spend SP, so maybe it balances out šŸ˜„

If you go with the first option, I could be that other counselor.
I'd also still like to be linked to another counselor who pulled me on board, friend or sibling maybe if that works with anyone's concept. Maybe if you're going with the second option, that one could be the same for both of us.
Aug 23, 2021 4:26 pm
Open to ideas for either counselor mentioned in the two brief pitches. The first would be the attractive object of some affection and terrible horror movies advances by the athlete horndog, the other anyone who knew the girl in NYC and convinced her to spend the summer recharging. Just putting them out there as potential connections.
Aug 23, 2021 4:28 pm
Before choosing, will wait for others to weigh in, and for WhtKnt to pick a gender.
Aug 23, 2021 5:00 pm
I have her as being female, but if a male is a better fit, I'm not opposed to changing.
Aug 23, 2021 5:05 pm
Nezzeraj, if you would rather not have a martial artist, I can make her the nurse instead. Just let me know.
Aug 23, 2021 7:55 pm
nezzeraj says:
I'm not sure camps have a dedicated martial arts instructor lol. Everyone is a counselor, just with different responsibilities. I'd imagine there would be an instructor that covers all the physical activities, one for water activites (swimming, kayaking, etc.), a naturalist (hiking, camping, scavenger hunts), arts and crafts/music, cook, and nurse. Anything I'm missing?
Actually, we seem to have a pretty stacked group of counselors in the athletically inclined department: a wrestler, a martial artist, a swimmer...

I initially planned on being the physical fitness counselor, but my background also says he wants to get a degree in mycology, and I also chose a Specialization in "Knowledge of Nature". So how about instead I be the "naturalist (hiking, camping, scavenger hunts)" counselor, and then that opens things up for one of the other athletic PCs to be the Physical Fitness counselor?

Maybe the swimmer could be in charge of water activities, and then @WhtKnt's martial artist can be in charge of Physical Fitness? Just a thought.
Last edited August 23, 2021 7:57 pm
Aug 23, 2021 10:01 pm
I think it makes sense if my character is in charge of water activities.
Aug 23, 2021 10:13 pm
Toilet scrubbing, I see
Aug 23, 2021 10:34 pm
Bold of you to assume that the toilets at this camp get scrubbed.
Aug 23, 2021 11:28 pm
Bold of her to assume there are toilets at all.

KCC

Aug 23, 2021 11:41 pm
There should be a race to determine who digs the poop pits!
Aug 24, 2021 12:20 am
Does the cook also want to function as the groundskeeper? Could probably use a maintenance person who has to go out into the storm to fix all kinds of problems mwahaha.
Aug 24, 2021 1:30 am
KCC says:
DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Aug 24, 2021 1:38 am
I work as a hotel maintenance man, irl. Maybe my naturalist counselor can also do some maintenance work at night, as an excuse to engage in his bad habit?
Aug 24, 2021 2:20 am
Harrigan says:
KCC says:
DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Stick, stone, or pinecone?

Rolls

Testing - (2D10)

(86) = 14

Assault - (2D10+6)

(28) + 6 = 16

Aug 24, 2021 4:47 am
Quote:
šŸ˜†

KCC

Aug 24, 2021 5:18 am
Absolutely. I was thinking of playing the handyman tbh. Iā€™ll just change my picture to something more groundskeepery.

Edit: Saw the post up about hotel maintenance. Happy to leave it to funfungiguy, if they want!
Last edited August 24, 2021 5:20 am

KCC

Aug 24, 2021 5:28 am
Also the possibility of playing some kind of priest or pastor if we take the religious angle. If anyone would be up for that!
Aug 24, 2021 5:50 am
funfungiguy says:
I work as a hotel maintenance man, irl. Maybe my naturalist counselor can also do some maintenance work at night, as an excuse to engage in his bad habit?
I figured your schedule would already be kind of full since you have 4-5 activities you're in charge of while the cook and nurse only have one. I didn't want anyone to not have enough opportunities but if you guys work out something everyone is happy with that's cool too.
Aug 24, 2021 5:53 am
There will be wooden outhouses but with modern plumbing so it has the aesthetics of old-timey bathrooms but without the requisite nastiness lol. I might put in three seashells for wiping though...

KCC

Aug 24, 2021 12:15 pm
nezzeraj says:
funfungiguy says:
I figured your schedule would already be kind of full since you have 4-5 activities you're in charge of while the cook and nurse only have one. I didn't want anyone to not have enough opportunities but if you guys work out something everyone is happy with that's cool too.
If this makes sense to Funfungiguy, then Iā€™ll jump into the role of caretaker/groundskeeper/handiman. Handiman/Cook doesnā€™t exactly strike me as a likely pairing, however!
Aug 24, 2021 3:50 pm
Is it possible to go for no specializations? After thinking about it, I can't think of anything that I would get much of a use out of without being too niche or too broad.
Aug 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Ok, I think I have my character. She's a retired curmudgeon teacher working off demerits from a DUI. Not sure what her function at the camp would be yet. What do we still need that would suit this old bag? Actually, I picture her as being somewhat in shape so that she can run from ghosts. She plays tennis and pickleball in her spare time as she has to keep busy to stay away from the bottle.
Aug 24, 2021 4:54 pm
KCC says:
Absolutely. I was thinking of playing the handyman tbh. Iā€™ll just change my picture to something more groundskeepery.

Edit: Saw the post up about hotel maintenance. Happy to leave it to funfungiguy, if they want!
No, no; you go for it @KCC.
Aug 24, 2021 4:55 pm
nezzeraj says:
funfungiguy says:
Yeah that makes sense. Let's hold off on my idea.
Aug 24, 2021 5:01 pm
Who wants to connect with the old lady jock alchy. Maybe an old student of hers?
Aug 24, 2021 5:04 pm
saevikas says:
Is it possible to go for no specializations? After thinking about it, I can't think of anything that I would get much of a use out of without being too niche or too broad.
I actually bought this game years ago, and never found a group to play it with, so I was re-reading it for this game. You don't have to take specializations in every Attribute pairing, and even the rulebook warns that they can really leave you at a big disadvantage in other aspects and there's ways to get the best bang for your buck to even make them worth it. I only took one specialization at all, which was "Knowledge of Nature", and only because Specializations can bleed into different Attribute rolls than just the pairing you put it in, and I figured it was broad enough that I could use it in more that just the Identify/Obscure pairing.
Aug 24, 2021 5:04 pm
Windy, You could be the one who got me to sign up as counselor. Maybe I am an old student of yours.
Oh, or do you want to be my aunt?
Last edited August 24, 2021 5:04 pm
Aug 24, 2021 5:06 pm
@Windyridge: I was gonna say, maybe she could be the Head Lady at the camp, but that probably wouldn't be a job given to somone just working off DUI service.
Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Windy, You could be the one who got me to sign up as counselor. Maybe I am an old student of yours.
Oh, or do you want to be my aunt?
Either works for me Bowl.
funfungiguy says:
@Windyridge: I was gonna say, maybe she could be the Head Lady at the camp, but that probably wouldn't be a job given to somone just working off DUI service.
Probably not. xD
Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm
Considering my character is an alcoholic, maybe it runs in the family
Aug 24, 2021 5:15 pm
@Bowl, now that I think of it, aunt might be better for the drama that can be squeezed out of it. Like OMG my niece/nephew has been taken by aghoul.
Aug 24, 2021 5:21 pm
@bowlofspinach: Maybe since you're a college student doing this for money, and I'm going to start college next summer, your character and my character go to the same school, and we met at my student orientation (either you're a freshman as well or maybe you were the one that showed me around), and your PC and mine became friendly and you told me about this job they were hiring for as a summer camp counselor and that's how I got the job?
Aug 24, 2021 5:25 pm
Could be. I probably wouldn't have advertised or really tried to spread the news but I might have mentioned it. What was your character like personality wise. Maybe you were either really excited about the idea and immediately signed up then or you signed up specifically to spend time with me or I talked you into signing up because that way, this job might just be a bit more bearable
Aug 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Yeah, I was thinking that we don't know each other really well. Maybe during orientation I mentioned that I was looking to get a degree in mycology and that I pretty smart about nature stuff and biology, and you were like, "Oh hey, the summer camp I work at is looking for a nature activities counselor; maybe if you know a lot of nature stuff and need some money before school starts this fall..."

And maybe I'm only getting like a quarter-ride athletics scholarship for college my first year as a red shirt, so I was like, "Oh hey, I kinda actually could use some money before school starts this fall."
Aug 24, 2021 5:37 pm
Works for me
Aug 24, 2021 5:38 pm
Since this is the grand reopening of death camp, they probably need all new counselors. So makes sense that one pulls in the next and so on
Aug 24, 2021 5:40 pm
Alright, yeah. So that's my connection to at least one other PC. Your character and mine met at my freshman orientation and you mentioned this job where they were looking for a nature activities counselor at this summer camp.
Aug 24, 2021 7:39 pm
Alright, I just submitted Dacey. Pic to come tonight.

Basics
Full Name: Dacey Darla Williams
Nicknames: Dace, DD, Williams

Concept
Med school dropout from the big city looking to spend the summer recharging and rethinking things.

Attributes & Specializations
Identify 6 / Obscure 2 (Medical School Specialization 10)
Persuade 6 / Dissuade 4
Pursue 4 / Escape 4 (Sprinting Specialization 8)
Assault 3 / Protect 7

Survival Points: 5

Bad Habits
Can't Help But Help Those In Need
Incurably Inquisitive
The way the point spend works with specializations is a little borked, but shouldn't be a big deal in a game like this.

Now I just need to know: who convinced Dacey to take the summer "off" and work at the camp so she can re-think her dropping out of med-school?
Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm
Now that you mention it, the point spending on specializatrions is a bit weird. Not necessarily broken or anything but weird.
Aug 24, 2021 7:47 pm
It's broken IMHO. It's like it wasn't tested in anger. There are some pairings that actually result in higher numbers at the end than others, if you also specialize. But no biggie.
Aug 24, 2021 7:58 pm
Looking at it twice, I think you're supposed to tally the specialization after lowering the attributes, which makes a big difference (as opposed to basing it off the original value). So nevermind! Changing my mind. Still weird, but not borked. :)
Aug 24, 2021 8:36 pm
So @Bowl, my character will be your aunt. She got the job by court appointment and told you about the summer job. Would that work for Susan?

Anyone else?
Aug 24, 2021 8:59 pm

Identify 2D10+5 | Obscure 2D10+5
Persuade 2D10+6 | Dissuade 2D10+4
Pursue 2D10+4 | Escape 2D10+6
Assault 2D10+5 | Protect 2D10+3 (specialization: Karate 2d10+7)

Concept: Attractive, but quiet martial arts instructor.

Bad Habits:
- Hides the fact that she is Wiccan
- Always telling small lies

Harrigan, if you want to do so, we can be linked. Perhaps college friends who decided to take on the summer job.

KCC

Aug 24, 2021 11:35 pm
Will tinker with the groundskeeper today then! Change some things around! We canā€™t staff an entire place ourselves, I imagine. And some gaps could probably be permitted.

"Wait? Whoā€™s drives the bus?"

"I dunno. Some guy. Heā€™s dead now!"
Aug 25, 2021 12:24 am
Yes, specializations are not required, just to add some extra detail to make your character stand out. There will definitely be some NPCs to raise the stakes (and body count lol). I just want every PC to have stuff to do so want all the major jobs covered. Anything left over will be delegated to the NPCs. Looks like characters are all coming together! If anyone is still looking for character connections, since it's a religious camp you could be a non-believer forced to go by a family member, or attend the same church, anything like that.
Aug 25, 2021 2:04 am
Jessica definitely seems like someone who's part of the church clique, so she would probably know anybody who goes to the same church.

Also WhtKnt, interested in how you see hiding Kristen's Wiccan worship as a Bad Habit. It seems like a rather specific situation where you would a) have someone who would want to know that Kristen is Wiccan and b) that fact is important enough to be detrimental when she avoids that talk.
Aug 25, 2021 2:11 am
Okay, so it is a religious camp, then?
Aug 25, 2021 2:12 am
WhtKnt says:
Harrigan, if you want to do so, we can be linked. Perhaps college friends who decided to take on the summer job.
That can work, but I need to think on the religious angle a bit. Is there a possibility your character didn't tell DD it was a religious camp?

KCC

Aug 25, 2021 5:04 am
If its a religious thing, then Declan is very much a cultural Catholic. Classic old Ireland style. All the cultural outings and showing up for the neighbors, with none of the fervent belief. Keeping up appearances.

Had a little tinker with him. He's no longer the young summer visa cook. Now he's the old groundskeeper. Always grumbling about something needing fixed, and needing fixed now at the most inopportune moment. The man is a stubborn as an old mule too. If he sets his mind to fixing them flood lights, he's climbing up there to fix em.

He fixes the fences. Keeps the grounds looking well. Clears the roads of roadkill. Drives the truck that brings food and other supplies into the camp. The handy man that changes the lights and goes out in a storm to get the electricity back on.
Last edited August 25, 2021 5:06 am
Aug 25, 2021 5:08 am
KCC says:

Had a little tinker with him. He's no longer the young summer visa cook. Now he's the old groundskeeper. Always grumbling about something needing fixed, and needing fixed now at the most inopportune moment. The man is a stubborn as an old mule too. If he sets his mind to fixing them flood lights, he's climbing up there to fix em.

He fixes the fences. Keeps the grounds looking well. Clears the roads of roadkill. Drives the truck that brings food and other supplies into the camp. The handy man that changes the lights and goes out in a storm to get the electricity back on.
Do you think he was working at the camp before it was shut down after the "incident" (to be determined on the nature of it) or is he a new hire for the camp?

KCC

Aug 25, 2021 5:11 am
Heā€™s an old fella. Could be that he was working there, sure!
Aug 25, 2021 5:29 am
KCC says:
Heā€™s an old fella. Could be that he was working there, sure!
Ladies and gents, I present suspect #1!

Also, set up my avatar and fine-tuned Dacey's sheet. She's ready to roll as soon as we lock in who tricked her into coming to a religious camp. Who thought she needed religion in her life?!
Aug 25, 2021 6:13 am
Windyridge says:
So @Bowl, my character will be your aunt. She got the job by court appointment and told you about the summer job. Would that work for Susan?
Sounds good to me! What's our relationship then? You're the cool aunt who gets me better than my mom? Or you're lame and the only reason I'm here is because you already being here gave me an easy in.
Aug 25, 2021 9:31 am
Let's go with I'm the lame aunt who you remember as always having a few too many drinks.
Aug 25, 2021 10:48 am
The lame aunt who I'm sure I can sneak a drink from occasionally. Perfect
Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am
Excellent. I'll put my character together today.
Aug 25, 2021 2:10 pm
funfungiguy says:
Right. Any ideas from anyone what function Patty could have at the camp? Crafts maybe, or sailing instructor, outdoor specialist/hiking etc?
Aug 25, 2021 2:12 pm
I'm currently on Crafts, though I could change that since Susan has no interest in crafts anyway. She would have just applied for that because it sounds easy. I think we have a nature person as well. I'm not sure about a water person yet šŸ¤”
Aug 25, 2021 2:16 pm
Yeah I just realized there already is a nature person, but I'm up for water or crafts although I'd prefer something water-related.
Aug 25, 2021 2:21 pm
And there's a swim coach so that leaves arts and crafts. Patty can do that.
Aug 25, 2021 2:30 pm
Patty Smith is submitted! Watch your booze folks!

https://i.imgur.com/m5XhnO4.png
Aug 25, 2021 2:50 pm
Then I'll just need to find something else. What else is still available?
Aug 25, 2021 3:38 pm
Oops sorry, I forgot to check with you. Is that ok? If anyone can think of another job, Patty is easy.
Aug 25, 2021 3:39 pm
Susan as well. As long as we both have a job in the end, that's fine with me. Or we could both be arts and craft. Maybe whoever hired us messed up or was like "eh, who cares. Not my job"
Aug 25, 2021 3:40 pm
Haha that would be kind of fun.
Aug 25, 2021 4:01 pm
@bowl. Ok found two. Admin or music? What's your pleasure? Or do you want crafts back? I'm fine with any.
Aug 25, 2021 4:05 pm
I'd be most interested in crafts if you'd feel like doing either of the others. But I could also go with music. Or we can share the post
Aug 25, 2021 4:32 pm
I'll do music then. Admin might not be is active with kids.
Aug 25, 2021 6:54 pm
saevikas says:
Also WhtKnt, interested in how you see hiding Kristen's Wiccan worship as a Bad Habit. It seems like a rather specific situation where you would a) have someone who would want to know that Kristen is Wiccan and b) that fact is important enough to be detrimental when she avoids that talk.
I think of it as more a liability than a bad habit, but I see where you are coming from. Let's go back to my original thought, "Enjoys skinny dipping (at night or alone)" and keep the Wiccan attribute as flavor.
Harrigan says:
That can work, but I need to think on the religious angle a bit. Is there a possibility your character didn't tell DD it was a religious camp?
That actually fits well with the character, who probably would have kept it on the down-low because she didn't want to "out" herself.
Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm
WhtKnt says:
Harrigan says:
That actually fits well with the character, who probably would have kept it on the down-low because she didn't want to "out" herself.
Just to be sure I'm tracking... we're saying Kristin was friends with Dacey previously. Was she Wicca back then? Is there a reason she wanted to a) work at a Baptist summer camp, and b) wanted an old friend to come too?

If that's too weird or unworkable, I can have Dacey's mother be Baptist, and be the one who convinces her that a summer spent at a quiet camp is just what she needs after all that terrible time in awful NYC...
Aug 25, 2021 8:45 pm
Harrigan says:
WhtKnt says:
Harrigan says:
Just to be sure I'm tracking... we're saying Kristin was friends with Dacey previously. Was she Wicca back then? Is there a reason she wanted to a) work at a Baptist summer camp, and b) wanted an old friend to come too?

If that's too weird or unworkable, I can have Dacey's mother be Baptist, and be the one who convinces her that a summer spent at a quiet camp is just what she needs after all that terrible time in awful NYC...
Sure, Kristin has been Wiccan for more than a few years. And working at the Baptist camp might be exactly the reason that she wants an old friend along. Someone who, like her, is an outsider. As for why she works there, I can say that she is in college to get a degree in education and having worked as a counselor at a summer camp doesn't look bad on your record. Maybe this is the only local camp that she could find work at.
Aug 25, 2021 8:51 pm
WhtKnt says:
Sure, Kristin has been Wiccan for more than a few years. And working at the Baptist camp might be exactly the reason that she wants an old friend along. Someone who, like her, is an outsider. As for why she works there, I can say that she is in college to get a degree in education and having worked as a counselor at a summer camp doesn't look bad on your record. Maybe this is the only local camp that she could find work at.
Ah, ah, think I've got it. Kristin convinces Dacey to come down and work at the camp, and when Dacey gets there she's like, "WTF? K, this place is a Baptist camp. Do you know you're..."

I can work with that. Dacey will be a little mad at Kristin to start with, but she'll get over it when the shit starts hitting the fan. ;)
Aug 26, 2021 12:54 am
Lol loving the characters. If anyone is still lacking a definite position, there is still the general chaperone duties of taking groups of kids to the various areas and being an assistant to whatever activity they currently do. Looks like everyone has a character submitted! We have 7, which is perfect. When everyone has their character personality/backgorund finished, please make a short paragraph on the character sheet so I can easily reference it. We are go to start on Sept. 1!
Aug 26, 2021 1:00 am
Looking forward to some blood-curdling fun!
Aug 26, 2021 2:23 am
Boop, flavor text. After looking at the rest of the cast, I think Jessica has approximately a 0% chance of survival, if we go by survival horror tropes. I tried to up her survival rate by introducing a tease for character development, but all that does is place her death later in the film. Once it's been referred to, curtains.

Jokes aside, looking forwards to the game.

Loathed by most around her, Jessica Turner is a girl with a nasty personality. Kids and staff alike find her to be one of the worst things to happen to them this summer. The feeling happens to be mutual, though a contender for such a distinction may appear quite soon... But behind her biting sarcasm and sour attitude lies a slew of doubts and insecurities. Perhaps if one were to persist in getting to know the ornery gal, a more relatable side could be revealed. Jessica volunteered to become the camp's water activities counselor after her church minister mentioned a camp which needed such a position filled this summer, a decision that she has come to regret, now more than ever.
Last edited August 26, 2021 2:25 am
Aug 26, 2021 6:35 am
Susan is here because of the money. She lied about both her religion and her qualifications to get the post as Arts and Crafts counselor ("That should be pretty easy, though, right?"). She's lazy and pretty much perpetually drunk, though she does at least attempt to hide that last bit. She hopes that no kids will try to sneak away during her activities because they all look the same and she wouldn't notice if one or two got lost, and that would probably get her in trouble.
She's far more interested in socializing with the other counselors than any of the actual work involved in running a summer camp.
Aug 26, 2021 11:05 am
bowlofspinach says:
She hopes that no kids will try to sneak away during her activities because they all look the same and she wouldn't notice if one or two got lost, .[/i]
This is so funny.

KCC

Aug 26, 2021 1:32 pm
When might we decide what happened to close down the camp before?
Aug 26, 2021 1:45 pm
I assume a hushed up murder spree
Aug 26, 2021 3:47 pm
bowlofspinach says:
She hopes that no kids will try to sneak away during her activities because they all look the same and she wouldn't notice if one or two got lost, and that would probably get her in trouble.
The kids are not going to survive very long in this game, are they.
Aug 26, 2021 4:29 pm
KCC says:
When might we decide what happened to close down the camp before?
I remember a comment about it maybe being revealed in-game? You know, at the start of Act II. ;)
Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm
Lucas is a wrestler, soon to begin his freshman year of college, where he hopes to get a degree in mycology. He got this job after chatting a bit with Susan Dyne at his freshman orientation earlier this summer, who upon learning that he was an avid naturalist, suggested that the summer camp was needing a nature activities counselor, and on the limited athletics scholarship he's been offered, he decided it was too easy money to pass on.
Lucas likes working with kids, though his primary experience has been as a assisting as a coach at his local wrestling club. He's enthusiastic about teaching them about nature, but is moderately distracted with finding a place out of sight to toke up and wander the woods from time-to-time in the evenings.
Aug 26, 2021 4:59 pm
I joined an East Texas University game a while ago and I remember one of the other characters there was also studying mycology. Was that you playing them? Just a random question šŸ˜„
Aug 26, 2021 10:36 pm
Yeah it was. When we tried the Savage Worlds game but our GM ghosted us. I have a handful of characters "ideas" that I like to plug into different rpg rules systems and see how they differ from one system to another, and Lucas Roland is a pretty frequently used character I tinker around with. It's never really the same character from one game to the next, I think because different rules make you roleplay different based on little tweaks on what they can and can't do. So no Lucas Roland is ever really the same from one game to the next, even if I have the idea I'm going to try and RP them the same. It always varies.

I have a second account, which is strictly for playing and running horror/post-apocalypse games. This account is pretty much for everything that isn't horror or post-apoc themed. I meant to apply to this game on my horror game account, but I forgot to log out first, and by the time I realized I wasn't using my horror game account, nezzeraj had already approved me, so this account it is for this game.

In my other account, I ran a zombie apocalypse game of TinyD6 for a while that you were in until we found a good stopping point, and I used a TinyD6 version of Lucas Roland as the character creation example. And then I used Lucas Roland for the Savage Worlds: ETU game we both got hosed on.
Aug 27, 2021 5:00 am
I remember that game. I can't remember that GM username right now but it was a really good game. But that's curious. Why do you have a separate horror account? Just so you can avoid looking at them on your main when you're not in the mood? šŸ˜„
Aug 27, 2021 5:13 am
Kristin truly loves children, which is why she was willing to lie on her application about her religion and lure Dacy here under false pretenses. She tells herself that it wasn't really a lie. After all, she worships a god (and a goddess), and as far as Dacy goes, she'll forgive her sooner or later. They've been friends too long to let something like this come between them. Besides, once the summer ramps up, Dacy'll enjoy herself. The experience will be good for both of them.
Aug 27, 2021 6:46 am
I think I'm going to do a classic "history of the camp around a campfire" scene to reveal what happened to close it down. It'll allow me to do unreliable narrator shenanigans cuz you'll be hearing about it through another character, and you can decide in-character if you believe it or not, or if there's a grain of truth etc. I think keeping the true history a secret will help be a little more suspenseful ooc.
Aug 27, 2021 8:07 am
Sounds perfect
Aug 27, 2021 3:11 pm
Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good way to create a backstory with questionable truth. I like it.
bowlofspinach says:
But that's curious. Why do you have a separate horror account? Just so you can avoid looking at them on your main when you're not in the mood? šŸ˜„
The other account is BenShotFirst. I helped to give some advice and do some playtesting for a guy that eventually published a post-apocalyptic rpg on DriveThru that was sort of a "lite" version of a game with a tactical "Twilight2000" feel but you plug in your own apocalypse theme (aliens, robots, zombies... stuff like that, but also things like a meteor strikes, or all the fossil fuel runs out, or just a flu kills everyone... lots of possibilities).

The account basically was just one I used to solo play different encounters in different scenarios and give feedback to the game designer. Then I think I started running games with it using the FFG End of the World rules system. Then I just decided I'll use this one for post-apoc stuff, but with zombies being a frequent theme, it slowly bled into the horror genera as well.

I guess now I just keep them separate because I enjoy compartmentalizing. This account is mostly for fantasy and science fiction. That one of for horror and apocalypse stuff. Sort of like not letting my mashed potatoes touch my corn at Thanksgiving, or letting gravy touch my cranberries. Obviously I'm not going to die of they do come into contact with each other, I just greatly prefer they don't, I guess.
Aug 27, 2021 8:16 pm
WhtKnt says:
Kristin truly loves children, which is why she was willing to lie on her application about her religion and lure Dacy here under false pretenses. She tells herself that it wasn't really a lie. After all, she worships a god (and a goddess), and as far as Dacy goes, she'll forgive her sooner or later. They've been friends too long to let something like this come between them. Besides, once the summer ramps up, Dacy'll enjoy herself. The experience will be good for both of them.
Planning to hold you to this! ;)

KCC

Aug 28, 2021 12:54 pm
Declan married an American woman 40 odd years ago, not long after they first met. He left Ireland behind and made the move to America to settle down. Widowed the best part of a decade now, Declan tends to the campgrounds to keep himself busy and get himself out of the house.

A stubborn old fool at times, thereā€™s little that can divert him from his path, if he puts his mind to a thing! Heā€™s always grumbling about this needing done or that. While he doesnā€™t have a death wish, heā€™s seen plenty enough of life, and has taken on a "whats meant for me wonā€™t pass me" approach to life.

Ce sera seraā€¦
OOC:
No specializations. Feels wrong to have a handyman with specializations!
Aug 28, 2021 2:03 pm
Patty didn't take any either because... well...she's a drunk. She can put her mind to a task as she's doing it, but her free time is spent in a daze, chasing a nip.
Aug 28, 2021 2:18 pm
Two perpetually drunk camp counselors. This is just going to go great šŸ˜…
Aug 28, 2021 2:29 pm
Hiding their drunkeness could be a specialization for Obscure...lol
Aug 28, 2021 2:39 pm
I have "Smuggling Small Things" as a specialization, specifically to sneak alcohol wherever I go.

It's also one of my Bad Habits šŸ˜

Rolls

Smuggling Small Things - (2D10+8)

(107) + 8 = 25

Aug 28, 2021 2:41 pm
nezzeraj says:
Hiding their drunkeness could be a specialization for Obscure...lol
But why not? Heh.
Aug 29, 2021 5:36 pm
Going to get started on a Character soon. Is my understanding correct that we're making Counsellors for the camp rather than people attending?
Aug 29, 2021 6:49 pm
PixE says:
Going to get started on a Character soon. Is my understanding correct that we're making Counsellors for the camp rather than people attending?
Well we're not camper kids. But I don't believe you have to be a counsellor. One person is the handyman, I know.
Aug 30, 2021 12:22 am
I think staff and counsellors and generally adults was the vibe. I'm sure exceptions could be made, but nezz should weigh in here...
Aug 30, 2021 12:26 am
Yeah, they should all be employed by the camp, not attendees.

KCC

Aug 31, 2021 5:06 am
Are we taking bets on who gets got first?
Aug 31, 2021 3:04 pm
We really should do a pool...
Aug 31, 2021 4:11 pm
Sounds like a neat idea. How should we do it?
Aug 31, 2021 4:13 pm
We should just write up the names and brief descriptions of the characters and then let the wider GP community bet
Aug 31, 2021 4:23 pm
That could be neat. Make use of that janky poll type post.
Aug 31, 2021 4:26 pm
bowlofspinach says:
We should just write up the names and brief descriptions of the characters and then let the wider GP community bet
That would be fun!
Aug 31, 2021 5:20 pm
I was secretly hoping someone would take up the reigns on the poll... excellent!
Aug 31, 2021 8:33 pm
Sounds like a good time.
Sep 1, 2021 12:37 am
So I tried to make a poll thread, got an error every time I tried to post it, then saw 3 new threads, so apparently it worked? But I can't see he poll itself, so let me know if it works for any of you.

Still waiting for PixE's character, so game may start a day late or so depending on how long it takes. I'll have a "camp schedule" posted later today that will give everyone a timeline of where they will be at any given time of day.
Sep 1, 2021 2:24 am
nezzeraj says:
So I tried to make a poll thread, got an error every time I tried to post it, then saw 3 new threads, so apparently it worked? But I can't see he poll itself, so let me know if it works for any of you.
I don't see it anywhere but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Do you have a direct link?
Sep 1, 2021 2:55 am
Poll doesn't show up. I tried making one in a private game, got the errors and no poll, so I assume that the feature just doesn't work.
Sep 1, 2021 3:25 am
It does work though. Here it was being tested by Qralloq.

https://i.imgur.com/fX3ZDr8.png
Sep 1, 2021 3:32 am
Odd, I remember that, and it wasn't too long ago. In any case doesn't seem to be working right now. Probably better as a regular thread anyways, so we can tell who voted for who in the pool.

By the way, I don't think I got to read all the character's descriptions yet.
Sep 1, 2021 4:03 am
I asked the Q man to check and it still works.
Probably some niggling little thing. I'll play around with it tomorrow too.
Sep 1, 2021 4:53 am
Poll doesn't work for this really. We want people to be able to place their bets on who dies first and who survives until the end šŸ˜„
Sep 1, 2021 6:06 am
saevikas says:
Odd, I remember that, and it wasn't too long ago. In any case doesn't seem to be working right now. Probably better as a regular thread anyways, so we can tell who voted for who in the pool.

By the way, I don't think I got to read all the character's descriptions yet.
Oh thanks for the reminder. If everyone can click the book icon in the character list so everyone can view your characters that would be great. I'll go ahead and create a table and everyone an vote with a post and I'll add it to the table.
Sep 1, 2021 7:04 am
Character is public now
Sep 1, 2021 11:29 am
Patti is public now.
Sep 1, 2021 4:21 pm
Dacey's on the public train too.
Sep 1, 2021 10:13 pm
If someone can explain how to make it public I'll do that.
Sep 1, 2021 10:35 pm
https://i.imgur.com/3u3PrEq.png

Go to your list of characters. Click on the folder to the right. Then it will turn red and become public
Last edited September 1, 2021 10:36 pm
Sep 2, 2021 4:38 am
Kristin has been public.
Sep 2, 2021 6:58 pm
Windyridge says:
https://i.imgur.com/3u3PrEq.png

Go to your list of characters. Click on the folder to the right. Then it will turn red and become public
That's a folder? I always thought it was a lighter and had no idea what it was for... Lucas should be public now.
Sep 2, 2021 7:12 pm
It does look like a lighter now that you mention it. Hah!
Sep 2, 2021 7:30 pm
It's for burning your character sheet when the character dies
Sep 4, 2021 6:02 pm
Ok so Iā€™m quickly getting a Character together. My Character is a Drugs/Everyday Counsellor that the kids can go and talk to about how theyā€™re feeling.

Just got to sort out my Attributes and Specializations
Sep 4, 2021 6:20 pm
Ok so Iā€™m done apart from Specializations. I have the rules but it doesnā€™t make it clear? Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve gotā€¦.

Name: Aden Miles

Concept: Aden is the camp Counsellor trying to keep kids off of drugs whilst being a pot head himself. He likes the kids to feel that he totally understands and that he gives them a safe space to talk about their feelings at and away from Camp.

Attributes:

Identify 4/ Obscure 6

Persuade 7/ Dissuade 3

Persue 3/ Escape 7

Assault 3/ Protect 7

Specializations:

Bad Habits:

Stoner Hippy ā€“ Aden likes to have a smoke at least twice a day (when he wakes up and before he goes to bed) whenā€™s he exceptionally stressed then this can be more depending on the situation. Occasionally he likes to dabble with something psychedelic like Salvia or Shrooms
Sep 4, 2021 6:38 pm
Half the counselors at this party are constantly either drunk or high. This is starting to look like a real horror movie! šŸ˜„
Sep 4, 2021 7:21 pm
Right? Patty and Aden will get a long just fine. High and drunk. What could go wrong?
Sep 4, 2021 7:29 pm
Then so will Susan and Lucas šŸ˜
Sep 4, 2021 7:39 pm
lol this sounds great. What do I pick then as my specialization? What have you guys chosen?
Sep 4, 2021 7:49 pm
You can choose anything. Or nothing. Our character sheets are all public so you can have a look at them through the characters tab at the bottom.

https://i.imgur.com/EgBh6D3.png
Sep 4, 2021 8:21 pm
I'm just waiting for a scene where all the addicts sneak out to do drugs and run into each other.

https://i.imgflip.com/4awvl8.png
Sep 4, 2021 9:49 pm
Have submitted my Character. Couldnā€™t think of a specialization so letā€™s get started! (^_-)
Sep 5, 2021 12:39 am
Specializations are created by adding 2 to the highest stat, and subtracting 2 points from either stat in the pair, or 1 from each. So an Assault 5 / Protect 5 with Specialization could be:
Assault 4 / Protect 4 (Specialization 7) or
Assault 3 / Protect 5 (Specialization 7) or
Assault 5 / Protect 3 (Specialization 7)

The points are added before they are subtracted. A Specialization can't be higher than 10 though, so you can't have an Assault 9 / Protect 1 with a Specialization. Hope this helps!
Sep 5, 2021 12:42 am
Cool all characters have been accepted! I'll make a post about important NPCs and kick off the game tonight!
Sep 6, 2021 3:49 pm
Can I suggest we don't do the screenplay formatting? I'll play along and do my best if everyone wants to, but I find the formatting fiddly, it takes extra time, and it's limiting in terms of how ideas are conveyed. Might be alone in my thinking on that, though.
Sep 6, 2021 4:12 pm
I agree with Harrigan on that, so you're not entirely alone.
Sep 6, 2021 4:24 pm
Yea, the idea is neat but it limits things like dialog tags, which I like to work with. Also, copypasting the "centered" tag every time you write a post seems like it would get annoying quickly
Sep 6, 2021 8:51 pm
I don't know how to do it, tbh. It's definitely cool looking, but it's a bit over my head.
Sep 7, 2021 12:38 am
I can understand that. I am really sad the "snippets" function is gone, as you could save specific formatting and use it again and again with one click. Would be perfect for this. Oh well, feel free to use normal formatting.
Sep 7, 2021 4:56 am
Sorry nezz. But I'm confident we can make it cinematic. =]
Sep 7, 2021 5:55 am
Harrigan says:
Sorry nezz. But I'm confident we can make it cinematic. =]
I know, just thought it was a unique idea lol.

KCC

Dec 10, 2021 1:42 pm
OOC:
Whomp whomp. The campā€™s most eligible widower is permanently off the menu, Patty.
Dec 10, 2021 2:17 pm
RIP, Declan
Dec 10, 2021 10:58 pm
You'll be missed, you old piece of brine-soaked leather!
Dec 10, 2021 11:15 pm
I like Declan's final moments. Sets a high bar for the rest of us, heh. Rest in peace, Declan.
Dec 11, 2021 12:52 am
Patty won't need a denouement as she plans to outlive you all. Bwahaha
Dec 11, 2021 8:06 pm
saevikas says:
I like Declan's final moments. Sets a high bar for the rest of us, heh. Rest in peace, Declan.
Yeah that was a pretty epic death scene. I will have to do something on par with that lol
Dec 12, 2021 11:08 pm
Houston, we might have our second casualty...
Dec 13, 2021 4:47 am
Harrigan says:
Houston, we might have our second casualty...
Yeah, this aged well.
Dec 13, 2021 5:47 am
Indeed!
Dec 13, 2021 6:02 am
Susan will actually survive all of you at this rate
Dec 13, 2021 6:09 am
Advice: don't run an OSR game with our benevolent GM as a player. He exacts revenge!
Dec 13, 2021 6:26 am
Haha! I'm not vindictive at all! But the new post is up! Good luck!
Dec 13, 2021 8:36 pm
nezzeraj says:
Haha! I'm not vindictive at all! But the new post is up! Good luck!
So do I need to off her in my very next post?
Dec 13, 2021 8:40 pm
Dacey faints from seeing the worms and dies
Dec 14, 2021 12:34 am
bowlofspinach says:
Dacey faints from seeing the worms and dies
ā€¦falling on the voodoo doll of Susan, driving the pin through its head.
Dec 14, 2021 12:35 am
It doesn't have to be the very next post. If we think of it in movie terms, it would be sometime in the same scene but not necessarily immediately.
Dec 14, 2021 5:44 am
Roger that! (Meanie!)
Dec 16, 2021 3:51 am
This is pretty cool, though. I'm excited to see how this turns out.
Dec 17, 2021 6:40 pm
And there's Dacey, done.
Dec 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Time to do a head count. Who is even left at this point šŸ˜„
Last edited December 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Dec 17, 2021 7:01 pm
Patty raises her hand meekly....
Dec 18, 2021 12:22 am
Patty, Kristin, Aden, and Jessica. Aden's been MIA for a bit and still has some rolls to make so his future is unclear. Patty has enough SP to easily survive, Kristin and Jessica could go either way depending on upcoming rolls!
Dec 22, 2021 9:56 pm
Are we done? Was going to post something else but not sure if weā€™re finished.

Thatā€™s not me wanting to be finishedā€¦..I know Iā€™ve been a bit here and there but this is the most fun Iā€™ve had with an RPG in a LONG time
Last edited December 22, 2021 9:57 pm
Dec 22, 2021 10:47 pm
Nezz might not be fully available for posting for a bit. Check in absences.

But we're not done quite yet. Some are still alive. Not me, though
Dec 22, 2021 10:53 pm
Patty is patty is Patty is! :-)
Dec 22, 2021 11:48 pm
Rescue has come. You still have to narrate what you do to get to that rescue. I'll post an epilogue after everyone has posted.
Jan 20, 2022 12:21 pm
Thanks, nezz, for running this! It was a lot of fun and I always like trying out new systems. I'm not sure I'll use this system again myself but it had some interesting ideas and I really enjoyed playing in this!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.