Character Creation

load previous
Sep 1, 2021 12:37 am
So I tried to make a poll thread, got an error every time I tried to post it, then saw 3 new threads, so apparently it worked? But I can't see he poll itself, so let me know if it works for any of you.

Still waiting for PixE's character, so game may start a day late or so depending on how long it takes. I'll have a "camp schedule" posted later today that will give everyone a timeline of where they will be at any given time of day.
Sep 1, 2021 2:24 am
nezzeraj says:
So I tried to make a poll thread, got an error every time I tried to post it, then saw 3 new threads, so apparently it worked? But I can't see he poll itself, so let me know if it works for any of you.
I don't see it anywhere but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Do you have a direct link?
Sep 1, 2021 2:55 am
Poll doesn't show up. I tried making one in a private game, got the errors and no poll, so I assume that the feature just doesn't work.
Sep 1, 2021 3:25 am
It does work though. Here it was being tested by Qralloq.

https://i.imgur.com/fX3ZDr8.png
Sep 1, 2021 3:32 am
Odd, I remember that, and it wasn't too long ago. In any case doesn't seem to be working right now. Probably better as a regular thread anyways, so we can tell who voted for who in the pool.

By the way, I don't think I got to read all the character's descriptions yet.
Sep 1, 2021 4:03 am
I asked the Q man to check and it still works.
Probably some niggling little thing. I'll play around with it tomorrow too.
Sep 1, 2021 4:53 am
Poll doesn't work for this really. We want people to be able to place their bets on who dies first and who survives until the end 😄
Sep 1, 2021 6:06 am
saevikas says:
Odd, I remember that, and it wasn't too long ago. In any case doesn't seem to be working right now. Probably better as a regular thread anyways, so we can tell who voted for who in the pool.

By the way, I don't think I got to read all the character's descriptions yet.
Oh thanks for the reminder. If everyone can click the book icon in the character list so everyone can view your characters that would be great. I'll go ahead and create a table and everyone an vote with a post and I'll add it to the table.
Sep 1, 2021 7:04 am
Character is public now
Sep 1, 2021 11:29 am
Patti is public now.
Sep 1, 2021 4:21 pm
Dacey's on the public train too.
Sep 1, 2021 10:13 pm
If someone can explain how to make it public I'll do that.
Sep 1, 2021 10:35 pm
https://i.imgur.com/3u3PrEq.png

Go to your list of characters. Click on the folder to the right. Then it will turn red and become public
Last edited September 1, 2021 10:36 pm
Sep 2, 2021 4:38 am
Kristin has been public.
Sep 2, 2021 6:58 pm
Windyridge says:
https://i.imgur.com/3u3PrEq.png

Go to your list of characters. Click on the folder to the right. Then it will turn red and become public
That's a folder? I always thought it was a lighter and had no idea what it was for... Lucas should be public now.
Sep 2, 2021 7:12 pm
It does look like a lighter now that you mention it. Hah!
Sep 2, 2021 7:30 pm
It's for burning your character sheet when the character dies
Sep 4, 2021 6:02 pm
Ok so I’m quickly getting a Character together. My Character is a Drugs/Everyday Counsellor that the kids can go and talk to about how they’re feeling.

Just got to sort out my Attributes and Specializations
Sep 4, 2021 6:20 pm
Ok so I’m done apart from Specializations. I have the rules but it doesn’t make it clear? Here’s what I’ve got….

Name: Aden Miles

SP: 5

Concept: Aden is the camp Counsellor trying to keep kids off of drugs whilst being a pot head himself. He likes the kids to feel that he totally understands and that he gives them a safe space to talk about their feelings at and away from Camp.

Attributes:

Identify 4/ Obscure 6

Persuade 7/ Dissuade 3

Persue 3/ Escape 7

Assault 3/ Protect 7

Specializations:

Bad Habits:

Stoner Hippy – Aden likes to have a smoke at least twice a day (when he wakes up and before he goes to bed) when’s he exceptionally stressed then this can be more depending on the situation. Occasionally he likes to dabble with something psychedelic like Salvia or Shrooms
Sep 4, 2021 6:38 pm
Half the counselors at this party are constantly either drunk or high. This is starting to look like a real horror movie! 😄
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.