Day 1 - Saturday

load previous
Jan 8, 2022 8:03 am
OOC:
Patty and Aden? Lol
Jan 20, 2022 12:09 pm
OOC:
I guess that's a no lol. Well I guess that's a wrap. Sorry for the limp ending. This was one of the best games I've run on GP so thanks for everyone playing! A+ characters all around. Everyone who survived makes it out of the camp via police. The kids all disappear and are never seen again. The incident becomes another legend of the camp as its shut down once more.
Jan 20, 2022 2:15 pm
Sorry nezz I never saw that post on the 8th. Thanks for a hilarious and scary game. It was an absolute blast.
Jan 20, 2022 4:46 pm
Very fun, thanks for running, still going to complain to the committee about Dacey's early exit. ;)
Jan 20, 2022 7:25 pm
OOC:
Oh no! I've been logging every day in to see how it ended!

In any case, I thought it was an awesome game! I would definitely play again, if you ever decide to run another. Thanks a lot for doing it, Nezz...
Jan 20, 2022 11:14 pm
I had quite a bit of fun, and would love to play something like it again. Out of curiosity, which character did you initially think would be the last survivor?
Jan 21, 2022 4:19 am
I thought Kristin or Lucas would be the sole survivor(s). But once I saw Patty's rolls I knew she would survive as well lol. I originally thought she'd be the second victim lol.
Jan 21, 2022 7:45 pm
I almost... almost... made a final post about Kristin coming out of the gym, bloodied and holding a running chainsaw, only to get gunned down by the police, but I decided against it.
Jan 24, 2022 4:23 am
WhtKnt says:
I almost... almost... made a final post about Kristin coming out of the gym, bloodied and holding a running chainsaw, only to get gunned down by the police, but I decided against it.
Lol not a bad idea but I'm glad for the happier ending.
Jan 25, 2022 6:03 am
nezzeraj says:
Lol not a bad idea but I'm glad for the happier ending.
...for some people.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.