The Gamers' Plane functionality steering group

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 18, 2021 4:36 pm
There exists a group of people who represent you, the Gamers' Plane users, in deciding functionality changes. It's not just site admins - it's a mix of people designed to reflect the different users here.

The group is called (sigh) The Council of Elrond. (It's a dumb name, it's my fault, and I don't even like LotR, but it's better than 'Gamers' Plane functionality steering group')

Anyway, the Council consists of: bowlofspinach, Qralloq, Harrigan, Antiproduct, vagueGM.

bowlofspinach and Qralloq are the presidents I suppose, as they choose who's in the council - kinda like Gandalf and the grumpy elf who was in the matrix - I leave it as an exercise to the reader to work out which one is Gandalf.

This group collects suggestions, discuss and decide on whether and how improvements should be implemented.

The discussions are visible in a public forum, so you can see what features are being discussed and why features are implemented in a certain way.

Ultimately, these changes are then presented to Keleth, the site owner (who's like the big orange eye - but nice. I can never remember whether that's Sauron or Saruman).

We'll be looking at the next batch of changes soon.
Sep 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Are you not a part of it, oh OP? ^^'
Sep 18, 2021 4:44 pm
twilight says:
Are you not a part of it, oh OP? ^^'
I'm a good corporal, I leave strategy to the Ruperts.
Sep 18, 2021 4:46 pm
If you're still looking for a new name, I suggest "Entitled Group (of) Gamers Planers Longingly Asking (for) New Things", or eggplant for short

You do not have permission to post in this thread.