[CLOSED] The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous

Len

Sep 25, 2021 11:50 pm
Thanks for all the great character concepts so far, everyone!
Sep 26, 2021 3:50 pm
LegionChimera7 says:
The white rabbit idea is actually kinda tantalizing...
Feel free to use it!
Sep 26, 2021 4:01 pm
@Jabes> I had a good laugh because of the rat story. Thanks!
Sep 27, 2021 1:25 am
A Goliath rune knight that lost their sense of direction. Their tribe ranged far and wide and the lack of sense of direction forced them into a different role: runesage. Studying giant runes and working with their priests to learn magic, they discovered secrets in the runes. They are generally happy, and love to be around people, largely because of their inability to strike out on their own. This has also led to them having a massive yearning to go explore and see things, never satisfied with their current locale.
Sep 27, 2021 4:27 am
A High Elf fighter (future cavalier) who is seeking a lost toy riding horse. The craftsmanship was not up to Elven standards but it was his favorite toy. His parents donated it to an orphanage while he was away training and he is tracking its path from owner to owner. His latest clue brings him to the settlement where the Witchlight Carnival is being held.

KCC

Sep 27, 2021 12:15 pm
Enjoy the game all! I struggle with pre-making characters!

Something something lost appetite, something something!

Enjoy! A final bump for stragglers!
Sep 27, 2021 1:22 pm
A couple months ago I came down with what turned out to be not COVID-19, but I lost my sense of taste & smell. This can be a terrifying thing to anyone, but doubly so for a chef.

If a fey creature told me I might be able to get my senses back by going with them to the faerie realm would I have gone? Probably. But I didn't have a lot of absinthe on hand so no such offer was made.

Len

Sep 27, 2021 7:14 pm
Thanks for everyone's characters! In hindsight, I see KCC's point about how this process favoured some players over others. If I do it again, I'll do it differently.

I've decided to take: Cancerman, Jabes, KCC, Natkinson, soises, and Verrain

Thanks for your interest everyone, every character submission was gold and this was a hard choice. Hey, consider signing up for KoldikSteelskin's version of the adventure if you haven't already (here is the recruitment thread).

If you would like to follow along with this adventure, the forums will be public and you can read the action here.

Applications are now closed, and players can look for their invites.
Oct 1, 2021 12:50 pm
Can you mark the title of this thread closed?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.