TftF Character Creation & Setup

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 13, 2021 3:45 am
That's a neat idea. Just need a handful of thoughts on his personality and how he and Sabine are connected.
Oct 13, 2021 8:12 am
I didn't realize the choices for Lucy and the male counterpart were supposed to have connections to us.
Oct 13, 2021 10:05 am
Kristina Eklund
[ +- ] Portrait
16yo, dated Mikael several years back, but since his return from boarding school they haven't talked much. The times they have run into one another at school have been awkward, like there could be something still there, but it always just ends with them laughing, and making small talk for a couple minutes before politely excusing themselves away from the conversation.

Kristina is slim, athletic, beautiful. She has long brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is an equestrian - her parents own quite a large tract of land outside the town where they raise and stable horses for important and wealthy people in the region, as far away as Stockholm and elsewhere. Between this and being well known as champion horse breeders, even outside the country, her family is incredibly well off. Just the kind of match Mikael's parents were highly supportive of.

She is otherwise shy and conservative, by outward appearances is a good student and model daughter. Mikael can vouch for much of this - they dated for almost a year and she never seemed anything but those things, granted a person can change over several years.
Oct 13, 2021 10:28 am
Expanded Lars above.
Oct 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Looks good. Yea, doesn't have to be a super in depth connection, just a small thing. So what you wrote works perfectly

Anyone who's made up a character, please also post them in the NPC thread

KCC

Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm
Character sheet is filled out. Took an advance in Charm and Lead!

Have my basic character questions answered. Like Shame etc.
Just need time to flesh it out a bit more.
Oct 13, 2021 8:26 pm
Looks like all the characters are submitted and approved now.
Everyone just make sure you have your NPCs added to the other thread.

Tomorrow, I'll set you up with rumors/set-up-questions and as soon as we're done with those, we can get into the mystery!
Oct 13, 2021 8:42 pm
So, if I'm not mistaken we have:

Lucy of the year candidates
Mia Järnek
Kristina Eklund
Julia Westermark
(1 girl missing)

boys counterparts
Lars Granfords
(1 guy missing)
Oct 13, 2021 8:53 pm
Mia Järnek - bowlofSpinach
Kristina Eklund - C1NDER
Julia Westermark - Natural Causes
(1 girl missing)

boys counterparts
Lars Granfords - RageRed
(1 guy missing)

So we know who has submitted who. Also Avatar check
Oct 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Sabine is also putting together a top 3 for potential girlfriend for Mikael. ( ;

Obviously, from their past history, Kristina is on that list. I already have a second, which I am keeping close to the vest until we get started. The third..is still a Mystery.
Oct 13, 2021 9:48 pm
Natural_Causes says:
Mia Järnek - bowlofSpinach
Kristina Eklund - C1NDER
Julia Westermark - Natural Causes
(1 girl missing)

boys counterparts
Lars Granfords - RageRed
(1 guy missing)
Take your pick @KCC, then I'll fill in the remaining slot :)
Oct 13, 2021 11:35 pm
RageRed says:
Sabine is also putting together a top 3 for potential girlfriend for Mikael. ( ;

Obviously, from their past history, Kristina is on that list. I already have a second, which I am keeping close to the vest until we get started. The third..is still a Mystery.
Mikael is already turning red in embarrassment, I love it!
Oct 14, 2021 6:29 am
One thing I wanted to quickly ask as well before we get started, since it came up in a private conversation before:

This mystery deals a lot with body horror. If you're not comfortable with that directly, personally affecting your character and/or a specific NPC from your background, let me know! I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.
(Not that everyone who is not specifically excluded will be affected. But if someone is not excluded, they could potentially be affected)
Oct 14, 2021 6:30 am
I'm loving the enthusiasm I'm seeing in this thread by the way! 😁
Oct 14, 2021 9:24 am
body horror: not a problem here, on Stina or on others! Thanks for asking, bowl
Oct 14, 2021 7:21 pm
I'd like to put a Line on body horror for Håkan's mother and grandfather. Veil on other harm to them. Other than that I think I'm good. If any of that changes I'll speak up.
Oct 14, 2021 9:17 pm
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Just to make sure, does that line include Håkan or just his mother and grandfather?
Oct 14, 2021 10:43 pm
All good here, thank you Bowl

KCC

Oct 14, 2021 11:33 pm
I’m good with anything! Poor Grandpa!
Oct 15, 2021 2:12 am
bowlofspinach says:
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Just to make sure, does that line include Håkan or just his mother and grandfather?
Should be fine to have things happen to Håkan. I'll speak up if that changes.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.