Day 1

load previous
Nov 4, 2021 3:21 am
I carry the near one back out of the room to where the others are. Let's bag this one before we go for the other one.
Nov 4, 2021 7:23 am
ok no problems with that.
Nov 4, 2021 8:22 am
OOC:
Phoenix will for now stay on the other end of the cave until the player gets back, but we continue as 3 players
Please confirm you location when Bellow brings you the chest
https://i.imgur.com/eFCOquf.png
I have also revealed you map a bit more than your characters could see, but you don't need to choose where to go so you will eventually figure it out anyway. At least Bellow understand that the two status he see on the right are those he saw from the long hall where you encountered spiders - the spider holes were at least 50 feet further, so you don't need to worry about them yet.
Nov 5, 2021 3:29 pm
While the others looks through what is in the chest bellow brought, Elrond walks up to the other chest and opens it on the Alter to see what is inside.
Nov 5, 2021 4:01 pm
food as usual and eight potions: blue and black: four each. The first had 4 red and 4 brown potions along the food.
Nov 5, 2021 4:23 pm
Elrond places all the items into his bag of holding and walks back to the group.

Found some food and potions in the other chest, what have you guys found in this one?
Nov 5, 2021 8:48 pm
Potions and food here too.

Do we want to continue in this trap-filled tomb? Or go back to the caverns?
Last edited November 5, 2021 8:48 pm
Nov 5, 2021 8:57 pm
Anguis shivers in disgust towards the unpleasant location.

I would rather if we retreat.
Nov 6, 2021 2:21 pm
Oh, but Greg, you said you want to look through those books.
Nov 6, 2021 2:32 pm
OOC:
Looks like you are a bit stuck, I would like to help you a bit, so
Since two of you walked to the alter already, the dust in the area you walked is no more as thick, so you could see that the floor next to altar and toward the room is more "plain" and you conclude people have waled there a lot in the past.
https://i.imgur.com/Wr4YUHF.png
You also find that reminds of some mechanism among the collapsed wall section through which you just entered. You guess here used to be hidden doors decorated to look like a wall.
Nov 6, 2021 4:30 pm
Gnellson says:
Oh, but Greg, you said you want to look through those books.
Ah.... Yes..you're right. It slipped out of my mind.

Anguis cautiously walks into the room with bookshelves and begins to skim through them, looking for something worthwhile and magic.
Last edited November 6, 2021 4:30 pm
Nov 6, 2021 6:40 pm
Most of the books crumble when you open them, the only exception is a book with a plain cover that appears to be a diary of sort or something. It is written in Gith language - unless anyone understand the language the only usable info you get are pictures. However among the pictures you find map of the place with some notes.
You and anyone you share book with could make investigation check to see how much you could educe from the pictures and writings in language you don't know.
P.S. I will share complete map of tomb with you after you roll.
Nov 6, 2021 6:51 pm
Hey... look I think this is the map of this place, it might be useful..

Rolls

Int check - (1d20+1)

(11) + 1 = 12

Nov 6, 2021 11:09 pm
Bellow and Elrond should also roll investigation. Anguis 12 will only provide basic understanding. If anyone roll at least 15 it will make difference.
Nov 7, 2021 1:59 pm
I'm not good with language. Maybe pictures.

Rolls

Investigation - (D20-1)

(13) - 1 = 12

Nov 7, 2021 2:27 pm
Yes pictures are mostly what you both are able to figure out (maybe Elrond will get anything more than that). You also fount some markings and information that do not make any sense to you, still the drawings mark something on the map. I've marked drawings in 3 different colours as they represent 3 different places in the book.
https://i.imgur.com/N3nMBL0.jpg
OOC:
Note that in the book all of the walls are intact and none of them are destroyed, the purple drawings are on top of a whole wall, I just don't have the picture of this tomb as it was before it ruined
Nov 7, 2021 4:38 pm
The red arrows are where we ran into traps. And there are not many more red arrows. I hope that means not many more traps.
With that assumption, I think we should search more here in the ruins.
Nov 9, 2021 3:55 pm
I'm going to look into the next room.
I walk from the book room to the altar room, pause to ready both axes, walk past the altar, and look into the other doorway next to the altar.
Nov 9, 2021 3:59 pm
Angius stands guard next to the book case room.
Nov 9, 2021 9:08 pm
You find reminds of decay instruments (tools, hammers) but you find two intact items and feel they are some sort of magical: a bras bottle and a mask that has crystal lenses in the place for ayes in the mask, so that one wearing mask would look through them.
OOC:
You could open the bottle and you could wear the mask if you wish, let me know and who does it.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.