Day 1

load previous
Feb 12, 2022 12:18 am
Ofcourse, here.. Anguis offers his help together with the glass bottle to Eldrick.
Last edited February 12, 2022 2:48 pm
Feb 12, 2022 9:32 am
OOC:
Eldrick passed int check and he realised that no acid is capable to eat iron on an axe in few seconds time. So dex check to reduce spillage is needless. I will provide details by 19:00 UTC, but in general your PC managed cut off antennae and I will allow you to use it at least once within next 4 to as an action "touch nonmagical ferrous metal object isn't being worn or carried: the touch destroys a 1-foot cube of it". I will then roll 1d4 and on result 4 you will be able to do it again.
Feb 13, 2022 9:04 am
OOC:
Sorry for missed to post yesterday
Eldrick examines antennae of the dead monster that instantly melted metal of an axe and with info provided by Thorem is able to deduce antenna could sill posses some of the magic power the monster were using to instantly corrode metal. Using firebolt fire he burns down connection point and manage get antennae.
OOC:
You could add a custom consumable item following properties:
1. As an action touch nonmagical ferrous metal object isn't being worn or carried: the touch destroys a 1-foot cube of it. Roll 1d4 on result of 1-3 this item is also destroyed
2. One at the down roll 1d4. on result 1 item is destroyed.
OOC:
What do you do next?
Feb 14, 2022 4:58 pm
Bellow is in no hurry. He's content to watch them collect samples.
Feb 14, 2022 5:09 pm
OOC:
sorry, what samples? Eldrick removed the only antennae and put it into his backpack. If anyone is doing some sampling I've missed that.
Feb 14, 2022 7:46 pm
"Samples"..."Antennae"...They're all the same to Bellow.
Feb 14, 2022 8:01 pm
OOC:
as long as it's good enough to melt at least a lock
Last edited February 14, 2022 8:02 pm
Feb 14, 2022 8:22 pm
OOC:
Yes it is good enough to melt one today or more if lucky.
Anyway, you are still in the middle of the corridor. The tentacle behind don't move any more. No new monsters or anything.
Feb 14, 2022 11:34 pm
With torch light burning, there is a way forward right?!? If so then Thorem will lead off that direction.
Feb 15, 2022 4:21 am
Eldrick eventually follows Thorem but will let at least one of the others go in front of him.
Feb 15, 2022 8:56 pm
You enter a larger room that contains some broken wooden supports, you spot few more wooden sticks - most probably used to be some weapons or tools, but metal part is obviously gone. From the "room" and the tunnels you could guess this used to be some sort of a mine.
You see 3 more exits from the room or cavern. So it has 4 exits together:
https://i.imgur.com/FrNH6QG.png
OOC:

What do you do? Where do you go?
Feb 16, 2022 12:40 am
Thorem asks, You all have been here longer. Which direction do prepose is best?
Feb 16, 2022 1:18 am
Faking some level of confidence, "Left is the best choice."
Feb 16, 2022 1:41 pm
Anguis nods. It seems like his recent rollercoaster of emotions has got the man completely calm.
Yes, up until now we followed the one hand law, so it would be easier to return, when needed to.

Anyhow, this may seem a dumb question but how could you tell that those creatures were agressive. I haven't met any of those before and as far as i know animals don't usually attack unprovoked.

He asks in a rather hushed tone.
Feb 16, 2022 6:14 pm
You're right about animals, but monsters are a different kind of animal.
Feb 16, 2022 6:25 pm
OOC:
A little bit fast forward I hope you don't mind
You choose the first exit to the left and soon find yourself in a Y-junction and choose left again. You soon find wha you believe it collapsed wall - one that you didn't choose to excavate. You turn around and continue till next Y-junction and you see a turn to the left and T-junction to the right.
https://i.imgur.com/56wzk1g.png
OOC:
Do you keep going left?
Feb 16, 2022 11:09 pm
OOC:
Having the benefit of the picture I'd choose to go to the right to fill in the map. But playing the characters who cannot see it so clearly, Bellow would still go left. The dwarf may have better senses.
Feb 17, 2022 10:45 pm
While traveling Thorem says, There's nothing natural here. Everything is placed to kill us. That is what I believe.
Feb 20, 2022 6:45 pm
OOC:
I suggest "to take off PC hat" and decide what you want to do as a player. We could assume your PC has a gut feeling or spot some omen or any other reason to follow your as player desire. To stress out this is meta gaming I'm revealing a bit more of a map than your PCs see now.
So everyone please everyone vote: A, B, C or suggest alternative path.
https://i.imgur.com/j4WArzE.png
Feb 20, 2022 7:37 pm
A is just fine by me.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.