load previous
Feb 20, 2022 10:10 pm
I'll follow Thorem's lead. A.
Feb 21, 2022 6:49 am
Then we go A.
Feb 21, 2022 7:27 am
OOC:
3 out of 4 voted A
As you continue corridor takes another turn and then you discover a T-junction.
Right corridor takes turn almost immediately (you could guess back to the cavern you were in already). Left goes no one more but similar cavern. But this cavern has some chests in it.
https://i.imgur.com/IzL1iC8.png
Feb 21, 2022 12:47 pm
Not wanting to risk any more unwanted encounters picks up a couple of stones and chucks them at the chests from a safe distance.
Last edited February 21, 2022 12:48 pm
Feb 21, 2022 5:46 pm
Thorem, Eldrick, none of the chests we've found have been trapped. Anguis is extra cautious. We've seen lots of traps, just not on the chests.
Feb 21, 2022 5:57 pm
Hmm. I'm one for danger at the moment. Thorem boldly goes up to the first closest chest and will bend down and open it to spy upon its contents. (all assuming he gets that far.)
Last edited February 21, 2022 5:58 pm
Feb 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Just you wait, one of these will surely contain an unpleasant surprise.
Anguis says grabbing his damaged javelin, ready to strike, just in case he notices something unusual about the chests.
Last edited February 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Rolls

Perception - (1d20-1)

(19) - 1 = 18

Feb 22, 2022 4:05 pm
You discover that these chests differ from from any other you saw before. Those are made of whole weed and contains no metal elements. They are sealed using pin and thread. As Thorem is untangling first of them Anguis notice a quiet sound ... something like water drops. It comes from the chest Anguis just hit with the stone.
Anguis warn Thorem and now you all hear the sound or regular drops inside the chest.
Feb 22, 2022 10:20 pm
That one is making dripping sounds. Torhem be cautious.
Feb 23, 2022 2:07 am
Well that might be due to you hitting it with a stone. These really aren't sturdy chest. Thorem will go over and carefully open up the stoned chest to see how bad the damages are.
Feb 23, 2022 3:53 am
Anguis' paranoia is affecting me. I drink my healing potion.
OOC:
I'm back to full health.
Last edited February 23, 2022 3:55 am

Rolls

Heal - (2d4+2)

(23) + 2 = 7

Feb 23, 2022 7:28 am
Thorem finally opens the chest and you see what is probably backing up his assumption: there is a pile of different metal items and a broken potion on top of it with some liquid dropping on the chest bottom.
As you carefully open other chests you discover that one more chest hit by Anguis sttone has a broken potion in it, but you gather 6 potions of healing along with some raw materials that you get could be used back in settlement to make weapons and armor.
OOC:
Now you have to options - which one do you choose?

https://i.imgur.com/3XPTqHK.png
Feb 23, 2022 1:25 pm
Choose B. It is closer.
Feb 23, 2022 1:32 pm
You're right, my bad, i have a bad experience with traps and the place. We better keep these close. he takes one of the potions and puts it in his waist pocket for easy access mid battle.

Anguis agrees with the B option, it's better to follow the outer edge, its less easy to get lost.
Last edited February 23, 2022 1:36 pm
Feb 23, 2022 3:21 pm
Bellow also pockets one of the healing potions.
I just now made room for this.
Yes, lead on this way.

Toward B.
Last edited February 23, 2022 3:22 pm
Feb 23, 2022 5:04 pm
Thorem will pick up the metal and any healing potions to care. If he can't get it all in his backpack then he will to arrange one of the chest on the outside of his backpack to carrry. These potions will help us but the metal will help many. Lets see what is ahead of us.
OOC:
Thorem is down 4 HP but isn't drinking a potion at this time. He still has second wind and 3d10 HD healing that can be done in a short rest.

Thorem 24/28 AC (14)
Feb 23, 2022 6:33 pm
You follow B. As you turn around the corner you see something surprising:
1. There is a stone construction that is used as a table - food and drinks are served on the table
2. A goblin sits at the table
3. A Bugbear stands near the table, next to the wall

Goblin: Finally. I've been waiting for you! Come, leave your weapons in the corner and come to taste this delicious food and wine
Bugbeer is usual brute with a morningstar, but you notice that goblin is dressed like... like a doll or something ... funny at best
https://i.imgur.com/xs1r7VX.png
Feb 24, 2022 3:39 am
Weapons? No, these are my eating utensils.

Who are you?
Feb 24, 2022 9:43 pm
Anguis just stares at the dolled up goblin speechless - frozen in shock.
Feb 25, 2022 1:21 am
Thorem's suspicious brings him to a dead stop as he looks about. You shouldn't be here. is all he says.

Rolls

Perception Check - (1d20-1)

(15) - 1 = 14

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.