Day 1

load previous
Mar 30, 2022 12:04 am
Thorem rushes the Hell Hound greataxe and scroll, but before he gets there he puts away the scroll and concentrates on wiping out the Hell Hound. He times his strike well and slashes into the Hell Hound.
OOC:
Move to C11. Interaction to put away the scroll. Attack with greataxe with a 16 for 8 points of slashing damage.

Thorem 6/28 HP, AC (14), Greataxe in hands. INIT 2
Last edited March 30, 2022 12:09 am

Rolls

Greataxe, Damage - (1d20+5, 1d12+3)

1d20+5 : (11) + 5 = 16

1d12+3 : (5) + 3 = 8

Mar 30, 2022 4:21 am
Anguis looks at Torhem with wide eyes Why?, then he turns to the hound.
[ +- ] in infernal
Last edited March 30, 2022 4:35 am

Rolls

Athletics - (1d20+3)

(19) + 3 = 22

Mar 30, 2022 5:53 am
Hellhound try to show he is not weak

Rolls

Hellhound str check - (1d20+3)

(15) + 3 = 18

Mar 30, 2022 6:01 am
OOC:
OK we are out of initiative, hellhound is no more directly hostile toward you.
What do you do?
To speed up, since the 2 new players waiting for you in settlement: you will not find anything hidden here and it is dead end you have no choice but to turn back. You find the 3 chests signed with your words: one chest each. You find magic items in the chests and recall them as your possession:
Anguis - Amulet of the Devout (rare,+2) with a symbol of Asmodeus (your choice of visual representation)
Thorem - Belt of Hill Giant Strength
Bellow - .... I am still waiting for Thorem's deity to decide on the item he would have possessed. But we could finalise it later, let's move story on for now

There is nothing more in the chests, but a word "congratulations!" spelled on top of the chest.
Mar 30, 2022 6:09 am
Is Anguis 'Greg' Nessus coming back with a pet Hell Hound or is it sent away to be snuffed out of existence? Thorem has no quips about him having it as a pet.
Mar 30, 2022 6:20 am
OOC:
This fiend is not aggressive toward you right now. It is not friendly to you either (at least for now). From now on I'm playing that fiend as an NPC the best I can imagine his behaviour based on what I could read about the creature in Monster Manual. I'm moving any further discussion about Hell Hound to OOC
Mar 30, 2022 11:07 am
Going through his chest Anguis smiles to himself Approval? Good, i knew that his plan couldn't be as simple as dealing with the hounds, though if this one makes too much trouble it's off with his head too. But that would be a shame, it's hard to come across well trained wardogs, and hellhounds are perfect for the matter, if kept properly Look around, if there's none left, we should take this one and return, i believe that it could be trained as a proper wardog. And as you know those are a major asset. he points at the surviving hound, happy that the first step of the bothersome taming process is finished, after all, if he fails with this one, he can always find another one.
Last edited March 30, 2022 11:10 am
Mar 30, 2022 11:32 am
OOC:
@bubbles I need you to describe what Anguis do with hell hound. If what he does is go to check chest hell hound will certainly run away (it is faster than any of you), don't you think? You have not tamed it yet, you have only calmed it down.
Mar 30, 2022 12:04 pm
While the hound is calm Anguis will put a rope around the hounds neck and secure the other part around his wrist, so if the hound decides to run it will choke itself, Ofcourse he will keep an eye on it, so it doesn't chew the rope and will threathen it in infernal I could have killed you, but you seem useful. Your life now belongs to me, you're I'm my pack! It is better if you don't resist, i will be sure to treat you accordingly to your behavior. He will leave enough rope so the hound can stay 5 feet next to him. Quickly drink a healing potion.
[ +- ] how the rope is tied to a hound
OOC:
HP 23/23
Btw late add, but Anguis will feed the corpses found on the way back to the hound and probably take a piece of rust monster with him to be used as a chew toy.
Last edited March 30, 2022 8:04 pm

Rolls

HP pot - (2d4+2)

(33) + 2 = 8

Mar 30, 2022 5:25 pm
OOC:
Bellow items - Ring of Protection
Quote:
While you are wearing this ring and are attuned to it, you have a +1 bonus to your Armor Class and Saving Throws.
Mar 30, 2022 7:56 pm
Oh, my precious!
Last edited March 30, 2022 7:57 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.