Day 1

load previous
Oct 14, 2021 7:41 pm
OOC:
Why are you rolling perception? If you do it for roleplay purpose and want to measure keenness of your senses, then pick a sense please. If the sense is seeing - you have to do it with disadvantage because it is dark.
Searching the specific medium size object (chest) in the specific area, that does not require any skill check, you do find it without problem. However, while this is till dark.... when you approach the chest a worm falls on your head, surprising you so it is attacking you with advavge (we will not do any fights, as you know how to deal with the worm once they show up)

Rolls

Worm fall to hit - (1d20+3)

(19) + 3 = 22

Worm fall to hit advandage - (1d20+3)

(11) + 3 = 14

damage - (2d6)

(54) = 9

Oct 14, 2021 7:47 pm
After you deal with the worm you open chest and find there several sacks with beans, grains and alike. And some iron. You find also a potion, similar to one goblin were trying to sell you. Chest is heavy, but you remember that you have a bag of holdings to put it in
OOC:
Please decide who carry the bag of holdings, it is one for the party
Oct 14, 2021 7:54 pm
Ouch! Elrond blasts the worm with an icy blast and moved on, rubbing the spot on his head that now aches. I open to the bag of holdings and gather everything inside it.

Ok, let’s get out of here

Elrond walks to the party,

Which way?
OOC:
I can carry the bag of holdings
Oct 14, 2021 8:52 pm
Peering into the south passage, This passage is closest. I lead in.Good score on the chest by the way. I would have have missed it .
Oct 15, 2021 4:39 am
with your darkvision you see that this passage is blocked some 100 ft ahead with some rocks or something... in the shades of gray it us hard to tell but looks like passage collapsed there
you actually saw it when fighting zombie I just forgot to mention.
you also see other 2 passages are not straight so you don't see beyond turn
Oct 15, 2021 7:09 am
https://i.imgur.com/7X2UPyB.png
Actually, as I found the image I was missing I will change it a bit - there is no turn in N pasage, that passage leads into another cave, looks like two times smaller that this one.
Note that only Bellow see this far, the rest of you only see passage
Oct 15, 2021 1:04 pm
This way is blocked. Let's go north instead. I can see it opens up just ahead. I look up and remember to keep to the left wall.
Oct 15, 2021 4:46 pm
Lead the way then.
Phoenix will simply nod and follow Bellow’s lead.
Oct 15, 2021 7:09 pm
OOC:
Hey, adventurers. It is almost 12 hours since your last action (when Elrond moved to the rocks), You did nothing but talk since then. I will decide what you do for you in another 12 hours real time if you don't. This game is twice a day post required.
Oct 15, 2021 9:16 pm
Elrond walks up through the North entrance into the clearing, trying to be as stealthy as someone can be while walking over corpses.
Oct 15, 2021 9:35 pm
This is what you see https://i.imgur.com/xpuzTkn.png basically. But there are no corpses in this cave
Oct 15, 2021 11:03 pm
If I'm not in there already, I watch Elrond. Seeing no signal from him, I also advance stealthily into the north cavern.
Oct 15, 2021 11:33 pm
Elrond walks over to the piles of rocks in the corner of the new room and starts looking for chests
Oct 16, 2021 12:01 am
Phoenix will walk over to the eastern entrance and peek inside of it.
Oct 16, 2021 5:20 am
Bellow, you discover that this cavern has no further exits but there is a chest indeed. Beside sack with food you also find 100 silver pieces.
Phoenix, you find another turn and corridor that leads you further to west and makes another turn to north. You follow that and find a cavern with ruined buildings. Do you follow or return to the others to tell about it?
https://i.imgur.com/eMt0bz6.png
Oct 16, 2021 3:08 pm
Elrond moves over to the area behind Bellow

Have you found anything? If so we can place it in the bag of holding I’m carrying and sort it out back at camp
Oct 16, 2021 3:43 pm
without opening the chest, I help Elrond get it into the bag along with the silver and the food. Ok, let's get back to the others. Phoenix has already started down another path.
Oct 16, 2021 3:45 pm
Elrond nodes and walks all the way to the first room, then up the East path to where Phoenix is
Oct 16, 2021 4:20 pm
Seeing the others make their way to his position, Phoenix will advance a bit more to examine his he building.
OOC:
Does it look structurally sound, and can I hear anything coming from inside it.
Oct 16, 2021 6:05 pm
Structure is partually collapsed, at least the outside of it and the ruined outside walls open more than one entry to the structure. You can't hear anything unusual (maze makes it's own sound time to time - Lilly told you that this most probably reflect maze transformation that is a reason for new monster appearance through the day)

Bellows superior dark vision allows him to see one corridor and a bigger room with a podium (not on the map yet as you can't understand details). But there are more entries.
I will fast forward - you go around, afraid to step inside and try to see as much as you can from the outside, This is more or less what you see, you have to choose which way to go - A, B, C, D or E. And do you go all together or split or ... basically describe me how you go in
https://i.imgur.com/MYokyas.jpg

I will not wait till input from all 4 of you before we move on. Take your time.
You may also attempt any information gathering before entering. Or anything. As a DM I will try to support you (as far as my imagination allows) at anything
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.