Day 1

load previous
Nov 24, 2021 1:48 pm
Lucas. What do you see? I say, creeping toward the door slowly.
Nov 24, 2021 2:34 pm
Last edited November 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Rolls

Arcana (disadv) - (1d20-1, 1d20-1)

1d20-1 : (4) - 1 = 3

1d20-1 : (18) - 1 = 17

Nov 24, 2021 2:36 pm
OOC:
Lucas see a statue. Statue can't cast magic, so it is obviously someone hiding behind the statue, invisible or something :)
Nov 24, 2021 2:40 pm
Lucas shrugs. "I'm not sure what happened, but I seem to be alright."

Not sure what else to do, the monk tries to push one of the statues over.
Nov 24, 2021 3:00 pm
OOC:
Which one ? You are pretty sure that the source of magic trying to make you afraid were around the Northern statue.
Also what do you mean by push statue over? Statue is made of stone almost twice as big as you are. You could try to move it an inch, with a athletics roll of 30... maybe
Nov 24, 2021 4:12 pm
OOC:
I see! Well now that I know how big the statues are, that seems like a silly idea.
Seeing that the statues are quite hefty, Lucas instead opts for the idea his companions had suggested. He takes a sack from his pack and puts it over the Northern statue's head.
Nov 24, 2021 5:12 pm
OOC:
Just want to confirm this was easy enough to do, no checks required, though you had to either stretch or jump to complete it
Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
OOC:
Okay. Any result?
Nov 24, 2021 8:16 pm
OOC:
Result is: sack over the Northern statue's head.
Perhaps it was not clear, but Lucas did no see any amber light or anything else coming from the statue when he opened his aye. Each time when the light came from it it was a few seconds flash. You have no idea when it will come again or wether the sack would be enough to protect against magic.
Nov 24, 2021 8:34 pm
Calling out to Lucas, You still okay in there? Let us know what's going on.
Nov 24, 2021 9:16 pm
"I live, so far," Lucas calls back wryly. "Whatever threat was here seems to have either passed, or was no threat after all. Follow as you wish, I am moving forward."

The monk takes careful steps as he approaches the altar.
OOC:
If I'm reading the map right, there are some stairs between the statues, and the altar is beyond the stairs? That's where I go, to the altar, unless I happen to notice some other threat.
Nov 24, 2021 9:25 pm
yes Lucas reach altar and face nothing unexpected. Just dust everywhere but chests
Nov 25, 2021 2:53 pm
Bellow steps up next to Clover at the entrance to the altar room. Lucas, the chests have not been trapped. Bag their goods and come away from these haunts.
Nov 25, 2021 7:56 pm
Lucas nods to nobody in particular and opens the chests one by one to retrieve the items within.
Nov 25, 2021 9:22 pm
There are sacks of food - just as usual for these chests , but also 4 potions yellow potions in one and 4 Silver potions in other chest
One chest also contain a piece of paper that has a few words written in common: "We want to PROTECT you"

And 10 symbols on it each symbol in it's own colour:
Potion - Brown
Snow - Blue
Fire - Red
Wand - Yellow
Lightning - (Milk)White
Zombie - Black
Drop - Green
Face with large ayes - Orange
Sun - Silver
Crying face - Violet

Everyone who will see the paper could to Intelligence check on in (no proficiency will help there) to understand the clue. Or you could try to guessing as players - what does this paper mean

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Nov 25, 2021 10:54 pm
Lucas is sure to check behind/under the altar for anything else of interest, then returns to the group and shows all of the items he found.

While he does this, he also wonders about the strange contents of the paper.
OOC:
Guess who forgot to actually include a roll the first time around? No wonder I have -1 to Intelligence checks...
Last edited November 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Rolls

Intelligence - (-1)

() - 1 = -1

Intelligence - (1d20-1)

(14) - 1 = 13

Nov 26, 2021 7:05 am
OOC:
1. There are 20 sacks of food all together and each wight 20 lb. Even iv you could carry 400 lb you only have to arms to carry.
2. Your first roll was wrong indeed, I take second.
So here is the result of you roll:
As monk of 4 elements you recall memories about 2 out of 10 elements in the picture, they represent the type of energy some your monks following your Monastic Tradition are capable to inflict:
Fire - Fire (obviously)
Crying face - Thunder (no so, still you are sure as this symbol is drawn precise)
Nov 26, 2021 8:19 am
Getting a turn to look at the paper, The others seem obvious except for "potion" and "drop".

Rolls

Intelligence - (d20-1)

(18) - 1 = 17

Nov 26, 2021 10:49 am
Bellow has this feeling that he have seen this table already - it represents 10 types of magical damage. No idea about the colours however.
With a help of team mantes who are more knowledgeable on the magic you are able to understand that those damage types in the paper are coloured:

Acid Brown
Cold Blue
Fire Red
Force Yellow
Lightning (Milk)White
Necrotic Black
Poison Green
Psychic Orange
Radiant Silver
Thunder Violet
Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm
OOC:
I've double checked rules on potions and it appear a "little taste is enough" for you to understand these are all potions of resistance and you could now guess which potion protect against which type of damage
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.