Day 1

load previous
Mar 17, 2022 10:26 pm
"Immediately after Thorem thinks "Are you a GOD." he unexpectedly receives receive telepathic answer "definitely NOT" ... and he realise that he have just triggered the divine power of the statue causing it to behave like spell Augury."

Guessing what the statue does, he concentrates on statue, What will the next room we fight to gain chests will be like.

He says to the others, I'm getting a vision. That is what the statue does.
Mar 18, 2022 4:48 pm
The dwarf surprises again.
Mar 19, 2022 7:02 am
Thorem receives no answer.
OOC:
I would love to do this a the table, but in PBP I will fast forward assuming your next actions, let me know if you have issues with that so I could do different next time
Thorem continues asking questions but still no response. When he gives up he share with the others - he believes statue answered to his silent question and it felt like a divine magic, be he can't seem to be able to trigger it again.
Mar 19, 2022 7:47 pm
Maybe it's one question per person. I'll try.

"Does the smokey room lead to an exit from the maze?"
Mar 19, 2022 8:06 pm
GreyWord sent a note to Gnellson
Mar 19, 2022 9:33 pm
It answered. Sort of. It said yes and no. Not a helpful answer but it means you get to ask something Greg. Try to do better than I did.
Mar 19, 2022 9:44 pm
Okay. Lets try a yes/no question. Thorem thinks to the statue. Will we all live in the next combat that would yield chests? Thorem tells everyone, This is what I thought to it. "Will we all live in the next combat that would yield chests?" Perhaps that tells something.
Mar 20, 2022 6:19 am
no answer to Thorem.
Mar 20, 2022 6:04 pm
Well appears I can't get the statue to do more easily. Lets move on. Thorem will lead on to the passage that will take us to where we haven't been before.
Mar 20, 2022 6:50 pm
OOC:
Thorem and anyone who follows him may do a stealth check if they try to do it silently.
Thorem you hear some scratching sound from the corridor he is going into, when you make till the turn you see another turn and something glowing.
OOC:
I grant you some light at the end of the tunnel :)
Mar 20, 2022 7:54 pm
I make sure I have one of the potions of fire resistance handy. And I follow Thorem.
Mar 20, 2022 8:30 pm
Anguis follows Bellows lead, taking a fire resistance potion and carefully following, holding his shield in the other hand.
Mar 20, 2022 8:44 pm
OOC:
What do you mean by taking potion? Does Anguis drink the potion? I don't think there is any mechanical benefit to just carry it in a hand.
Mar 21, 2022 10:49 am
OOC:
Yea, there shouldn't be one. Lets just say that he checks that the potion is in one of his 'quick-slots' on his belt, next to the healing potion and the scrolls.
Mar 21, 2022 2:11 pm
Stealth Check. Well 8 isn't great. LOL. :) but is par for the course.
Last edited March 21, 2022 2:11 pm

Rolls

Stealth Check - (1d20+1)

(7) + 1 = 8

Mar 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Moving quietly?
No, bumped into Thorem.
Oops. Sorry. Shhhhh.
Last edited March 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Rolls

Stealth - (D20+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Enemy initiative - (1d20+1)

(15) + 1 = 16

Mar 21, 2022 4:22 pm
As move through the tunnel you see large cave in front illuminate with same unnatural light, but while looking for source the the light you bumpt into each other and Thorem makes a larger stone to drop.
As Bellow says Shhhh you hold.... and hear a footsteps, you make another step forward and see powerful dog spot you and start running your way which looks just like the picture on the sign you saw entering corridor.
OOC:
Well.. guess what - roll initiative
By the way - everything is illuminated in violet light coming from crystals all around.
Mar 21, 2022 4:27 pm
INIT Rolled. Thorem is really, really slow on reaction time. :(
OOC:
Thorem 24/28 HP, AC (14), Greataxe in both hands. INIT 2. Stealth 8.
OOC:
Edit: To Sing or not to Sing.
Last edited March 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Rolls

INIT Rolled. - (1d20+1)

(1) + 1 = 2

Mar 21, 2022 4:28 pm
Happy that he has found his target Anguis gets ready for the carnage, may those hounds be discarded pawns to pave the path for him to play his role or may he be feed meant for tem, he's not giving up, no, he has been told how to deal with them , slowly and steadily.

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+0)

(14) = 14

Stealth (disadvantage) - (2d20L1+0)

(1315) = 13

Mar 21, 2022 4:37 pm
OOC:
Ups I rolled enemy initaitve on Gnellson post... that is 16 for enemy, sorry for confusion
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.