Marvel Legendary Deck Building Game

Oct 10, 2021 4:59 am
My sister just bought me the Marvel Deck building game. I told her that irl I barely have a DND 5E game and that I just don't think they are interested in something different. Any ideas?
Oct 10, 2021 5:00 am
As in, does anybody know if there are any online places for it? It does look interesting...

Len

Oct 10, 2021 5:55 am
Not sure about online places to play it, but apparently this game does have a single player mode.
Oct 12, 2021 5:08 pm
game is really fun. I got it and the first 3 expansions.

Really good pick up and play game with friends
Mar 5, 2022 5:59 pm
There is an app version that is not marvel or any licensed property themed if you just wanna try out the game mechanics. Also it’s really clever how they created a simple way for the game to play back against you as the villain

This is easily my favorite deck building game, as well as my girlfriend’s. I literally have every expansion (Even though the annihilation expansion was hella hard to find)

There’s also a great app called Assemble that can randomize your deck for your choice in difficulty. Definitely a challenging game, and definitely can get super hard (especially some of the expansion masterminds). We’ve had the game beat us miultiple times!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.