Idea Check: The Iron Marches

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 8, 2021 5:19 pm
Both links work for me. I'm going to have a learning curve - interface is not intuitive to me. But I can learn.
Nov 8, 2021 5:44 pm
I am not even sure we need a map for this ironsworn experiment. But there is a resource.
Nov 8, 2021 7:31 pm
Based on the FAQ, it looks like we'd have to be online at the same time to collaborate on a map, which isn't great for PbP. I guess it could work if we saved locally and stuck the file in google drive or a similar service to share.

But yeah, I don't think that's a problem we have to solve right now.
Nov 8, 2021 7:38 pm
Anyway, did you say you were going to create the game @Valdus? I think we could probably pick up this conversation in the actual game forum at this point.
Nov 14, 2021 1:03 am
Hey! I've been interested in a west marches style game for a while, but have never played a game before. As for Ironforged, I'd be willing to learn. I found a free rule set on the company site, and It seems interesting. If your willing to put up with a noob, I'm ready to learn.
Nov 14, 2021 3:48 pm
Join we can use more people. Its the iron marches, come and go as you please...
Jan 20, 2022 12:52 am
definitely interested
Jan 20, 2022 2:41 am
I sent you a game invite. Things are pretty freeform currently, but everyone's welcome.
Jan 21, 2022 6:01 am
Is this still running? I just created my first Ironsworn character and am getting ready to solo but I thought I'd look into this too.

@Valdus
@timplausible

You do not have permission to post in this thread.