Questions for the experts

Nov 9, 2021 10:43 am
Is anyone on here familiar with the Jeremiah rpg from Mongoose Publishing? I'm working on a real life campaign and I need some help.

Bonus points if you can help me with a couple articles from the old Signs and Portents magazine that Mongoose published.

I'm also looking for help in a better understanding of the A Song of Ice and Fire rpg system. Any takers feel up to questions?
Last edited November 9, 2021 10:45 am
Nov 9, 2021 1:43 pm
Maybe just ask your questions so people can know if they can help.
Nov 9, 2021 6:09 pm
Nope, first time hearing of it.

If it's from Mongoose Publishing, then they probably have their own forum, Discord, or even Facebook page (if not downright the ability to contact them via e-mail)... I suggest asking your question there instead.
Nov 9, 2021 6:43 pm
Jeremiah is just straight OGL from what I remember, so what you know about d&d likely applies unless the book says different. I dont' know the setting though, and that's probably more important.
Nov 9, 2021 7:27 pm
Falconloft says:
Jeremiah is just straight OGL from what I remember, so what you know about d&d likely applies unless the book says different. I dont' know the setting though, and that's probably more important.
It's based on the series of the same name. It's an apocalyptic setting where everyone 14 and older dies from a disease dubbed the Big Death. Characters are basically the kids that survived and grew up.
Nov 9, 2021 7:28 pm
kalajel says:
Nope, first time hearing of it.

If it's from Mongoose Publishing, then they probably have their own forum, Discord, or even Facebook page (if not downright the ability to contact them via e-mail)... I suggest asking your question there instead.
They do have a forum set up, but unfortunately the game was created in 2004/2005 so it hasn't really seen much action lately.
Nov 9, 2021 7:30 pm
vagueGM says:
Maybe just ask your questions so people can know if they can help.
My questions are more related towards general gameplay, rules..etc. I'm trying to get a better overall understanding.
Nov 10, 2021 7:28 pm
I have a tiny bit of experience playing ASOIF. I won't make any promises, but I might be able to help with that. I've never heard of Jeremiah, though.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.