[CLOSED] MONSTER HUNTERS CLUB -Weekenders edition

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 24, 2022 2:01 am
I'd be interested in a spot. I'm usually around on the weekends and can post frequently enough to meet the required criteria. I'm familiar with SWADE but haven't really had a lot of experience playing it; aka every game I'm involved in folds before it really gets started.
Mar 24, 2022 7:58 am
Great, I'll send you an invite
Last edited March 25, 2022 7:09 pm
Mar 25, 2022 5:27 pm
I'd be interested in joining, but I'm completely new to Play by Post and this site, if that's cool.

I've watched the welcome vids, some tips and tricks on YouTube, and read through the public forum for this game.

I've been GMing SWADE in person for 3 years now (well, on discord with voice chat and a vtt due to pandemic)--currently doing a weekly Deadlands game, but I've also run modern monster hunters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one shot, Alien one shot, classic fantasy, and Broken Earth--planning a homebrew diesel punk prop plane setting right now too. I'm completely familiar with SWADE rules and own Monster Hunters Club PDF.

Only concern I have is it looks like you all post round 1am to 4 am my time (in the USA here), and just want to make sure that's not a problem!
Mar 25, 2022 6:30 pm
hello Dunko, wow you are a SWADE superexpert! - thanks for your interest, but we already filled the vacancy we needed, for now - I will make sure to keep you on my radar if things change, though
Mar 25, 2022 6:35 pm
Thanks for the reply, and yes please keep me on the radar!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.