OOC and Setup

load previous
Apr 14, 2022 8:16 am
Alternatively, maybe that's Logan's first name and maybe what he calls himself in his mind... 🤷🏾‍♀️
Apr 14, 2022 12:08 pm
Yes, maybe Logan prefers to be called Elias 😄 Like with Alana and Al
Apr 15, 2022 8:39 am
Al's parents will be so happy to see her... Bleeding and half-drowned 😅
Apr 22, 2022 9:49 am
I love arguing with Al...lol
Apr 25, 2022 9:33 pm
Given the fight with the Lindroid, and the other adventures..include the interview and pictures, what kind of rep do Logan, Al, and Johnny have right now?

Are we still the weird kids or do we stand a chance of the cool kids talking to us? What are the odds of scoring the legendary invite to the...cool kids end of summer party?

Lol...
Apr 26, 2022 7:09 am
The article appeared on the paper only this morning - so it's not that the whole town has read it yet. The readers tend to be adults, too.

There is talk of the Hunters among the kids your age, though, but you are still like a rumor, or an urban legend.
Apr 26, 2022 7:35 am
First the fence, now the ferris wheel. Ripper is really holding Al back 😄
Apr 26, 2022 7:45 am
Benny was a stroll in the park in comparison
Apr 26, 2022 8:02 am
But Ripper is cuter
Apr 26, 2022 11:45 am
And you can put Ripper on a collar and leash/in a crate without Child Services getting involved 😉
Last edited April 26, 2022 11:46 am
Apr 26, 2022 12:26 pm
not a bad thing to be held back by Ripper after all:
at the Lighthouse she found a tool that made it possible to remove the stone with the symbol. Here at the Ferris wheel she finds a nice map.
Apr 26, 2022 12:29 pm
Ripper may not be a monster hunter yet. But she is a good luck charm.
Apr 28, 2022 1:43 pm
Quote:
If that girl lives long enough to make it to high school I'll eat a whole bug...
🤣🤣🤣
Apr 30, 2022 5:16 pm
Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 0
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
May 3, 2022 5:49 pm
Maybe we could say Al has a bike as well. Not sure about the US but here, I don't think any kid would not own a bike. Maybe because she keeps crashing her bikes, she only has a really cheap, ugly one, which is why so far she's been reluctant to use it. I think right now there is no way she could convince her family to replace her skateboard
May 3, 2022 6:04 pm
How about... she has to borrow Benny's bike?? 🤣
May 3, 2022 6:15 pm
Right now...I don't think there's any way that Logan could convince his mom or grandmother to replace his bike.
May 3, 2022 9:26 pm
There's always the option of 'frankenstein-ing' a bike together from parts at the scrapyard...
May 3, 2022 10:08 pm
if the thought of borrowing Benny's bike and be seen in public with it is too shameful, we can say Alana does have her own ugly bike, but its tyres are flat for the long inactivity. We'll say she has 2 chances in 6 that she has a working pump at home.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.