Jan 14, 2023 8:15 pm
Logan and Anna's 's dad is dead - their Mom is the police dispatcher

Bethany, L's Mom
Jan 14, 2023 8:18 pm
Ah, sorry. For some reason, I thought they were orphans
Jan 14, 2023 8:48 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Ah, sorry. For some reason, I thought they were orphans
No. That's Johnny. His parents were killed. Alana is the only one with a functioning nuclear family.
Jan 14, 2023 8:50 pm
But Al has an annoying little brother to make up for it
Jan 14, 2023 8:58 pm
Yay, season 2 of Reservation Dogs is now streaming in the UK!
Jan 14, 2023 9:01 pm
It's quite the trip! The episode with Big towards the end of the season ran my emotions through the wringer...
Jan 14, 2023 11:03 pm
@bowlofspinach cool, I added the Elan reference in Alana's character sheet
Jan 15, 2023 1:05 am
I made a tracker for advances:

https://i.imgur.com/IozNv0r.png

Alice and Logan both raise attributes by 1 die this time (in bold, means you can only choose that option once within that rank (ie once for Novice, once for Seasoned, etc))

Johnny is at his second advancement, Beverly at her first.
Let me know what they choose
[ +- ] Advances
[ +- ] SWADE Edges summary
[ +- ] all the MHC setting Edges
Jan 15, 2023 1:53 am
I think I'll have Johnny either remove his Mild Mannered hindrance or boost up his Fighting. Not sure which just yet. Both make sense.
Jan 15, 2023 1:06 pm
There are also some Powers-specific Edges that I forgot to list (as before Johnny, we didn't have any Arcane Background characters)
[ +- ] Power Edges
Maybe you want to take 'New Powers'? We can find a narrative way for Johnny to discover them in-game.
Jan 15, 2023 1:50 pm
New Powers might be fun but this particular advancement some personal growth might make more sense. He's faced down Chet a couple of times and mild-mannered really isn't fitting how he's progressing as a person.

In this Advance I think boosting his Fighting to 1d6 and Belief to 1d8 makes the most sense, and what he's used the most, so that's what I'll go with.
Jan 15, 2023 3:16 pm
Sure thing. Bev?
Jan 15, 2023 5:38 pm
https://i.imgur.com/TWzoxjR.png
Jan 15, 2023 8:18 pm
Ah! Need to mull it over. The embarrassment caused by her gear failure is def gonna be something she'd be working on. Couple that with having met the enemy she thinks she might know ways to help more...so thinking new power!

Gotta look it over though!
Jan 16, 2023 5:50 pm
Do we recognize any of those addresses?
Jan 16, 2023 5:58 pm
no, they are not places any of you knows
Jan 18, 2023 2:41 pm
I was going to make a comment about how Al is probably not the best choice for talking to the neighbors, but mechanically, she is pretty good at it.
[ +- ] Street Savvy
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 pm
O.K., I'm doin' it!

Bev is taking Bolt: The Bearing Loser. A wrist mounted launcher that shoots electrified bearings.

Or does someone already have Bolt?????
Jan 18, 2023 3:25 pm
I don't think so. Johnny is the only one who has magic and he at least hasn't shot anyone with it yet
Jan 18, 2023 3:32 pm
go for it! Bolt is up for grabs . We can create the new gadget in-game
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.