OOC and Setup

load previous
Dec 21, 2022 5:01 pm
I played around with MidJourney for a bit last month and it wasn't great but it's improved dramatically in that time. I'll be interested to see what's it'll be capable of as it grows and learns. The more people using it, the better it gets.
Dec 21, 2022 10:45 pm
I will be travelling tomorrow, flying abroad for a week break - will be online, but maybe a little less often, or more sporadically, than usual!
Dec 22, 2022 12:12 am
Have a great break!
Dec 22, 2022 3:13 am
Dr_B says:
I will be travelling tomorrow, flying abroad for a week break - will be online, but maybe a little less often, or more sporadically, than usual!
Nooooooooo! 😱

But have a great time, B. Where are you going?
Dec 22, 2022 3:48 am
Have a nice time! Happy holidays if you celebrate anything this time of year; happy holiday if you don't.
Dec 22, 2022 8:29 am
Not far, will be in Liguria, the coastal region of Italy closest to France. Homeland of Focaccia, yum...
Dec 22, 2022 9:12 am
https://i.imgur.com/Y5BwmAl.png
Pretty sure this one indicates a plumbing issue. Not sure about the rest, though.
Dec 23, 2022 7:29 am
Yes! The Kabbalah mystics had plumbing troubles too, no spell can fix those 😅
Dec 27, 2022 3:40 pm
And those were all the successes we're going to get for the rescue mission
Dec 29, 2022 4:17 am
Why am I not even surprised at that roll 🤣
Dec 29, 2022 8:20 am
Well, looks like Bev is going to be the distraction luring Chet and his gang away (and hopefully not getting caught) while Alana goes in to rescue Ripper. Alice can ambush the gang from around a corner and it'll all look like it was planned 😂
Dec 29, 2022 8:34 am
We can just sacrifice Bev. We barely know her anyway 😈
Dec 29, 2022 12:29 pm
Oh, Bev!

In transit, will post tonight!
Dec 30, 2022 1:35 pm
bowlofspinach says:
And those were all the successes we're going to get for the rescue mission
I called it
Dec 30, 2022 1:40 pm
Oh, Team Ripper! what happened to waiting for the diversion?? 🤣
Dec 30, 2022 1:43 pm
RIP Team Ripper
Dec 31, 2022 6:17 pm
Chet's crap rolling and snake eyes reminds me I forgot to update this, after Bev's fresh fumble

Snake eyes tracker!

Bev: 3 (her high beams gadget misfires in the root cave, high speed bike fall downhill to save a squirrel!, slams into oil cans while trying to sneak up on the bullies' bikes)
Alana: 4 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times, tries to cast a spell and almost sets herself on fire)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 5 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters, gets noticed by bullies in Eddard's shop window while trying to be stealthy, loses his skateboard with which was defending himself vs the bullies - propping skateboard and bike on waterlogged gazebo structure causes it to collapse!)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Dec 31, 2022 6:42 pm
last post of the year, just to say: your best ally in this game is my crap dice-rolling! 🤣🤣🤣

Happy new year, Weekenders!
Dec 31, 2022 11:39 pm
Happy new year, fellow weekenders and wonderful Dr_GM
Last edited December 31, 2022 11:39 pm
Jan 1, 2023 2:43 am
Hey happy new year!!!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.