Recruiting: DnD 5e, player replacement needed

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPublic2 / dayGreyWord
Character are summoned into grassland surrounded by high walls and covered with magical class to no allow you to fly away. There are doors in the wall leading into the maze. The bravest of the people try to run the maze, so will you. You need to either find way out or return back to grassland by end of the day to continue on the next day. But monsters and traps in the maze become harder with each day, so you better do as much as possible each day...
Note, that in this Homebrew Scenario you will be awarded with Inspiration and even gear/items for cool role-play.
Technical info:
1. RAW, no custom rules from DM. No variant rules neither
2. You need to aim to do 6-8 medium-heavy battles per day or about 3 Deadly as per DMG. If you do that much you will be awarded with items if you do less... you may experience some complications during the night... and you don't want to start next day exhausted do you?
3. I expect at least 2 posts per day and your PC will do doge action if you do not do your turn in 24 hours (details and to be discussed there could be exceptions if you announce absence timely)
4. Experience expectation: I expect you to have some DnD 5e experience and hope you have red PHB, but I can try to help you learn the game if you are willing to spend your time reading resources I point you to. But I am not here to tech how to play DnD
5. Content: you will be fighting agains undead, fiends, monstrosities, etc. I will try to make it as frightening as possible, but there will be no evil Humanoids, so we shouldn't run into ethical or other sensitive issues

Nov 12, 2021 7:45 am
Genre: 4-5 player dungeon crawling with limited social interaction. Battle encounters and traps are 75% of the scenario content.
Characters: start at lvl 4, all official DnD sourcebooks (but no variants)
Experience required: we play rules as written and I expect you to know rules and have access player handbook.
Game peace: game state 2 posts per day and I mean it.
Applications: first come first serve BUT you need to be ready to adhere to the game peace and DM game style. DM is quite despotic, I believe.
[ +- ] More info
Last edited March 13, 2022 6:51 pm
Mar 13, 2022 6:53 pm
Recruiting few more players due to dropout. Please either respond here or just apply to the game. I don't need you to submit your character concept before we could talk in game thread about it. Game is public anyway.
Mar 13, 2022 8:48 pm
I'd like to join the game. Let me know how you'd like me to proceed (the game page redirected me here to apply).
Mar 14, 2022 8:31 am
I would like to believe that button "Apply to Game" is available for anyone, but in any case @timplausible I've sent you an invite.
Mar 14, 2022 11:08 am
I’m ready to join the fight if the position is still available!
Mar 14, 2022 11:28 am
@Genogambino6 invite sent
I will keep this thread open to have few more candidates. If either Genogambino6 or timplausible fail to keep up with 2 posts per day or have other reasons to not want stay in the game I will invite next candidates in the order of posts.
Mar 14, 2022 10:06 pm
I can put my hat in the ring. Does 2 posts per day include weekends?
Mar 15, 2022 12:03 pm
I'm removing Genogambino6 invite as it is not accepted within 24 hours and seding invide to HeroAmongMen. I am 100% serious about "you need to be ready to adhere to the game peace"
And @HeroAmongMen yes it could be like one per day on the weekends and in any case I have tricks in mind to help game to continue if a player know that he/she will not be able to post a day or two. I just don't want to slow down the peace we currently have with the existing players.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.