Notice Board (Quest Planning)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 20, 2021 7:06 am
Sounds good!

I hadn't anticipated that anyone else would be interested in going on this journey. So, I had given my character a bond with the Fort and left the other two starting bonds to fill in as the story developed and I learned more about my character. Since we are a party of four, though, and we have only just started the game, if no one objects I am going to ditch the bond with the Fort and take a bond with each of the PCs instead.

Also, I expect that I will roll to Undertake A Journey in my next post after optimumsquare introduces his character. Are we going to interpret the results as a group every time one of us rolls, or are we giving whoever rolls the dice carte blanche to dictate how the result affects the narrative?

I don't really have a preference, but I have to acknowledge that if we decide everything by committee we will progress at a much slower pace.

The only other thing that we might all want to have a say in is deciding when to attempt a progress roll to end a journey or a delve. We will each decide for ourselves when we attempt to close out our vows, but I wonder if we should come to a consensus before rolling it for other reasons?

Are there any other discretionary matters that we should talk about now so we can keep things moving when they came up?
Last edited November 20, 2021 7:52 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.